Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha1996 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nice update...                                           tani is eagerly waiting for her birthday surprises...                                                 rey gifting tani ,tiara at 12:00 clock on her birthday how romantic...                   tani antics is so cute and lovely...        eagerly waiting to know what rey has planned for her birthday...                     plz update NEVER TOO LATE also...      update soon and thanks for the pm...
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update. beautifully written. loved it.
taani is so excited for her birthday.
her little innocent questions are making rey fall for her more.
they cut cake in midnight at 12.
he has planned so many surprise for her.
waiting for next part. :-)
Namra986 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fianlly taani turns 18 yippe😆
Waiting for rey surprise
Updateee sooon
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
taani is so cute
her bday coming soon 😉
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 49

After having special breakfast made by him, they left the house in his car. On their way, he stopped his car infront of a flower shop, and bought red roses for his taani.

"For you, my lil lady." Taani smiled happily and took the flowers from him. Rey leaned and peck her lips softly, as they drove away to unknown destination, taani kept talking to him about random things. 

Taani was staring out of the window with happiness twinkling in her eyes, Rey parked the car outside the mansion, she had never been here before. 

"Rey, who's house it is?" Turning her head toward him, she questioned him. Rey smiled at her softly, he held her hand in his and intertwined his fingers with hers. He knew whatever he will say will give her biggest happiness.

"Yours. My kitten is the owner of this house."

"Mine? But I've never been here before-" 

"Taani, It's your parents gift for you. When they died, they left this house for you and wanted dadi to gift you this house on your 18th birthday but dadi isn't with us but you know, before she died, she left a letter for me in which she mentioned this, so i thought to introduce this house to its true owner." Rey told her, while she fought with her tears. She look at him then at the mansion, she couldn't believe it was her parent's gift for her. Something she could cherish all her life, after all, it belong to her parent's.

"Lets go inside, I have another surprise for you inside." Rey said to her softly, Taani nodded excitedly, like a kid. Rey chuckled, he opened the door of his side and stepped out of the car, he was walking toward the passenger seat but without waiting for him, she opened the door and ran toward the house making him laugh at her excitement.

"Rey, you know, i don't have many things that reminds me of my parents but thank you for bringing me here, now i have something i feel my parents." Taani squealed excitedly, she halted in her steps, turning around she hugged him tightly, showing her gratitude.

"Don't need to thank me, taani, your one smile is enough." Rey whispered softly, placing a light kiss on her forehead. Taani smiled broadly, breaking the hug they moved inside the house. Her eyes went wide as she admire the mansion from inside. From inside, it was more beautiful. 

"Taani, if you want, we can shift here permanently." Rey suggested after seeing her happiness. Taani stopped, and stood before him with her hands crossed against her chest.

"What? No! I don't want to leave our home. This house is special because it's my parent's last memory but our house is even more special to me, it's has our memories. I don't want to live somewhere else." And yet again, she surprised him with her maturity. Her words were strong, it had the deep meaning to him which made his heart swell with happiness, she had chose their love above everything, it means world to him.

"Okay, we will not shift, but we can come here once in a month to spend some time here." Rey's suggestion made her happy, taani nodded at him, agreeing with his suggestion. Then they both moved in living room and settled down on couch.

"Taani! I'll be back in a moment. You stay here." Rey said to her, taani nodded positively at him in return. Rey smiled at her as he walked away from there inside a room.

"Now, It's time for the most beautiful surprise. I hope she will be happy seeing this." Rey thought to himself, picking up a big box from from table, he walked back inside the living room.

"Rey, isme kya hai? A gift?" Taani asked him whole eying the box in his hand excitedly. Rey chuckled at her, he placed the box on the table, then he knelt down before her.

"Taani, remember, some days back, I told you that on your 18th birthday, I'll make you mine forever, no one will ever be able to separate you from me-"

"Yes, Rey, I remember everything you said. What you have planned, please, tell me. I can't wait to be yours forever. I don't want anyone to separate us." Rey smiled hearing her answer. She is like a innocent child, never hide her true feelings from him, and thats what made their bond more stronger.

"Taani, I have taken a decision-" Rey stopped in middle, then he turned around, opening the box he took out a card and turning toward her, he handed it to her while she stare at the card with great concentration. It wasn't any normal car, it was a wedding invitation card. She look at him with curious eyes, with a small smile she opened the card and read it out carefully.

Reyaansh Singhania

Weds 

Taani Shakhawat

"Taani, I want you to be my wife, my little bride. I want us to tie in a sacred bond of marriage. Then we will leave together hamesha & forever." Rey told her softly, cupping her face in his big palms. Taani look at him, some unknown happiness reside in her heart when she thought herself to be as his wife.

"You mean, I'll be Taani Reyaansh Singhania, your wife, your other half?" Taani questioned him, excitement lacing her tone.

"Yes, You will be Mrs. Reyaansh Singhania, My other half." Rey answered her, his answer doubled her happiness.

"So when is our marriage?" Taani asked him, shocking him little as he was expecting some more questions regarding their marriage.

"Today, Today is our marriage day." Rey answered her. Then taking out a box from his pocket, he took out a diamond Ring. Rey held her hand in his as he made her wear the ring in her ring finger, then kissed her hand lovingly.

"Wow! This is so beautiful, Rey. I love it." Taani told him while admiring the ring he had made her wear. Rey smiled seeing her happiness. Then he showed her the bridal wear & jewelery she will be wearing tonight on their wedding.

Taani couldn't hold her happiness back and hugged him tightly, not letting him go. She will be his. She knows wedding is sacred relation that binds two people together forever. No one can separate them, and she wants to be with her Rey till eternity.

"Tum khush ho na, taani?" Rey asked her softly. Taani break the hug and look at him, with dazzling smile on her face.

"Offcourse, Rey. I'm so happy. We will be husband-wife, this is so amazing." Taani told him, grinning ear to ear. His heart skipped a beat, he can't wait to her as his wife. A bossy yet cute wife. Rey thought with a chuckle.

"Can i kiss you, future husband?" Taani asked him cutely. And Rey felt like losing his control then and there, and mark her as his. Rey nodded, taani wrapped her arms around his neck, and bridging the gap between their lips, she pressed her lips against his, and started moving her lips against him softly. Taking his in another world of bliss by her soft innocent touch. Rey responded back to her kiss, taking the lead in the kiss by dominating her lips with his. He kissed her head, pouring his every emotions in the kiss.  

Rey broke the kiss, and hit his forehead against her. Smiling widely, he hugged her tightly. Taani rested her in his arms, she was sitting on his lap and hasn't realize when he pulled her on his lap.

"Come with me, I'll get my bride ready." Rey said to her, Taani nodded, her belly fluttered with butterflies dancing in it when she heard 'My Bride' in his husky tone. Rey picked up the box and they walked upstairs in their room.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Next part will be maha update, really long one. But it depends on your response. 

Do comment guys :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Res 😃/ unres
Oh oh... Amazing update.. !!!!.\oved the cute ways rey treats her. And then the house. !!
And yeah finally fanallyu she ll be his. !!!!!!!
Yippeee...
Tks for the pm.. !!
And yeah I'm 1st !!Edited by ndcdance - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
beautiful update
Love all surprises Rey give to Taani
and the way he propose her was superb
cant wait for next part
hell excited for 50th chapter
update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
aww rey gift taani her parents house
house was lovely
rey ask taani for marriage its really surprising
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg taani nd rey are getting married
Cant believe that it is rey's gift
Loved the update
Finally they will b together
Bt just wondering if he has invited any guests??
Update soon