SS 53 Software Symphony - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
KALPANA
I just wish ppl would see the futility in some customs and be done with them. I agree we need a few, it gives us a sense of identity and solidarity. Just that it shouldn't be at the cost of anyone's health. Not to mention the financial drain. If someone can afford it, good for them. But to go beyond one's means just for the sake of society is so pointless. Someone mentioned to me yesterday that with the cash being spent on the wedding, the couple could've gone for a world tour.πŸ˜•
I do get what you said though. Parents. Sigh...

JAI

Tere doodh ke daant gire nahi Ab tak. Court marriage is at least 10 years away for you. πŸ˜†

I'm sooo sleepy. Thanks for listening/ reading? my rant..πŸ˜†
Take care..
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Here you are...burning midnight oil...in an effort to cram for your exams. And, look at the source of distraction.😲

How many more papers to go Jai. Hope u r taking care of your health as well
Originally posted by Errantnomad

I had this ice cream called Gadbad the last time I visited Bangalore. Of course shared. It leaves you feeling full for two days almost
For folks like you and me yes...but not for my Andromeda...he simply defies science.

Good one. His alarm has started ticking wondering if you are going somewhere ..

Haha like he know it is false alarm 😳
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Here you are...burning midnight oil...in an effort to cram for your exams. And, look at the source of distraction.😲

Tomorrow is computers, the only subject I know πŸ˜ƒ
And I also slept in the afternoon so I am reading animal farm now 
Originally posted by dristi64

My ClouseauπŸ€—
Oh...Drishti...😳
You reminded me of one of the most embarrassing instances in my lifeπŸ˜•. Another recent one was when I walked into a wrong meeting in office

How many more papers to go Jai. Hope u r taking care of your health as well

2 more to go
One is tomorrow and other one is on Monday 
Thankfully both are easy ones
Health is okayish nowadays 
My plaster was to be removed this week but because of exams couldn't 
So next week also I have to go to hospital 
Wish you best laddie...with your exams and everything...
Good Night Kalpana, Sonal and Jai...πŸ€—
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

KALPANA
I just wish ppl would see the futility in some customs and be done with them. I agree we need a few, it gives us a sense of identity and solidarity. Just that it shouldn't be at the cost of anyone's health. Not to mention the financial drain. If someone can afford it, good for them. But to go beyond one's means just for the sake of society is so pointless. Someone mentioned to me yesterday that with the cash being spent on the wedding, the couple could've gone for a world tour.πŸ˜•
I do get what you said though. Parents. Sigh...

JAI

Tere doodh ke daant gire nahi Ab tak. Court marriage is at least 10 years away for you. πŸ˜†

I'm sooo sleepy. Thanks for listening/ reading? my rant..πŸ˜†
Take care..

🀣