Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER-1 GLIMPSE OF THIER LIFES

Time heals every pain but sometimes it may gives you lifetime sorrow

After One and half year,

In the month of december when people enjoys the chilled winter of darjeeling, a girl was standing near the window of her room with a cup of coffee, lost in her thoughts of  her past or may be about him.

Girl's Pov:

One and half years passed with that incident which crushed my inner-self, my heart and my soul.(a pearl dropped from her eye on her hand)There was a time when I was madly in love with him ignoring his all flaws and devoted myself to him.I intended to spend my each moment with himunaware of his real face.I loved when he kiss me, tease me, love me but now all those memories are bloody nightmare for me. I gave him my soul but in return i got betrayal.

Jise humne ishq samjha, woh deewangi nikli

Jise humdum samjha, woh pal-do-pal ka mehmaan nikla.

But her chain of thoughts broken by a voice, manly voice.

Man- what is doing would-be-singhannia

Girl-you are here Dr. vishaal

V-how are you sanyukta?

S- good. wanna a cup of coffee

V-yeah sure. Just then his phone call came informing him about the imergency in the hospital.

He bid bye to sanyukta and rushed to hospital. Nurse came to him and told him about the patient who is hurting the staff mambers and himself too.

He goes there in his room and with the help of ward boy gave him anesthetic injection. He exit from there to meet the senior doctor of the hospital.

V- who is he?

Doctor-He met with an accident and was admitted here three months back. He lost his friend and his sanity in that accident.They talked about him and random hospital stuff for 2 hours and vishaal take leave from there.

He take his car towards  the sanyukta's house unaware of the fact that someone was already occupied the backseat of it or precisely hidden in the back of the car.

He stopped the car after reaching his destination, sanyukta's house. He come out of the car and move towards the door and suddenly he heard the sneeze of a person from his car and goes to check and shocked to see the same patient there. 

His face is looking pale like a missed innocent kid who don't have anyone in his life. His eyes are asking him to protect him from that hell, hospital where people will torture him and gives him electric shocks.

Next second he hugged vishaal , saying, HELP ME, PLEASE HELP ME. THEY WILL TORTURE ME. I DON'T WANT TO STAY THERE.

By his words vishaal heart melted and he decided to help this poor guy and he take him inside the house. he ringed the doorbell thrice and later a maid came and opened the door for him.

Sanyu come downwards from her room and greet vishaal.

V- sanyu i bring someone with me

S- who? where he is?

V- hey, you can come inside 

A man of late  20s come inside who is wearing check blue shirt with dark blue jeans. He has little beard on his face and his eyes are watery citing his pain which he faced in his life.

Sanyukta rooted at her place. She became statue who don't know what is happening with her and whether she is dreaming that her past came infront of her.

Man sees her and uttered only one word, JAAN.

A girl come from kitchen with coffee cup in her hand and as soon as she saw him her cup is on the floor in very small pieces spreading here and there.She uttered only three words from her mouth, RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT.

continued...

Fortitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Pm & update😊
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya baat hai first update mai hi dhamaka :D
Omg RD was in such a condition;( 
Omg they still remember each other 
Yarrr aise moment pe kyuunnn. Rokaaa
Wonderfully penned di , just wonderful !!
Update soony plzz
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
First chapter
lolita1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooohhh myyy gawwwddd!!!
The update was awesommeee!!!πŸ‘
I was sooo rooted to the spot Jus's like Sanyu!😭
Di...plz!!! Im your pyaari stalker hoon na??πŸ˜›
Plz update the next part today itself!!
Pulllejjjeee!!!
Lubbb yewww!!!πŸ€—

Thx fa pm didu😳
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg kya dhamakedar update thi
Really mind blowing starting

Sanyu so broken
She hates rd now his memories hurts her
She's going to marry visual

Visual is rd doctor
He brought him

I guess parth is dead now
Ab vidharth k kya hoga

Excited for next
Update soon

Keep smiling
priyanka26996 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...a leap of one n half year...us anything happen during dis course of tym...finally sandhir meet...eagerly waiting for nxt update
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ohhh Myyy Goddd...
awsm awsm super awsm update...
Rd and sanyu under same roof...
sounds interesting...
update nxt part soon...
excited for next part...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
wonder what had happened in this one and half year. Is Parth dead? What about their crminal records?
Please throw somelight light on past happenings in their life.
Update soon.

Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update yaar.
Twist in very first part. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Rd is back in her life.
N sanyu is going 2 be engaged!!!
Cliffy.
Update soon.