Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This FF is a bit different but very very beautiful. 
This experiment I believe have paid off so please continue. πŸ˜†

So, so good LMπŸ˜†
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really cool point of view from ranveer but as a child and not an adult #prequel
You've done such a good job at getting into his mind :) 
Keep it up, it's so awesome πŸ˜ƒ happy writing
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

This FF is a bit different but very very beautiful. 

This experiment I believe have paid off so please continue. πŸ˜†

So, so good LMπŸ˜†

Thank you so much, dear! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ Yes I love taking risks, but I'm happy that it did pay off. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: STWB25

Really cool point of view from ranveer but as a child and not an adult #prequel

You've done such a good job at getting into his mind :) 
Keep it up, it's so awesome πŸ˜ƒ happy writing

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm really happy that you liked it. ⭐️⭐️ Yes, this FF will start from the POVs of IshVeer from their childhood and go up to their youth. 😳😳 Or atleast that's what I'm planning so far. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much once again! ❀️❀️
NidsJ thumbnail
Nice one LM... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

little Ranveer... I can say the pre show era... and the whole portrayal from his side... good...
it was a completely different and fresh read... coz I feel that diary writing has a much more depth as compared to normal one... people usually confines everything in their diaries... and that is what u portrayed... and in a very good way... his equation with amba... his fears of going to a completely new world... his concerns for his father and will to support him... wow LM... u did justice to everything... β­οΈ β­οΈ

and the most interesting thing is now I can say that I AM WAITING...  UPDATE SOON... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Nice one LM... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

little Ranveer... I can say the pre show era... and the whole portrayal from his side... good...
it was a completely different and fresh read... coz I feel that diary writing has a much more depth as compared to normal one... people usually confines everything in their diaries... and that is what u portrayed... and in a very good way... his equation with amba... his fears of going to a completely new world... his concerns for his father and will to support him... wow LM... u did justice to everything... β­οΈ β­οΈ

and the most interesting thing is now I can say that I AM WAITING...  UPDATE SOON... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it so much. StarStar

Yes, the pre-era of MATSH is something that has never been explored before, which is why this is something really interesting for me. 😳😳 And a diary certainly has much more emotion than any other form of written communication, because there is a whole different connect in this. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I'm so happy that you liked his equation with Amba and the pillar of strength that he wants to be to his father. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› And I'm glad that you think I did justice to it. ❀️❀️

Thank you so much, darling! πŸ€—πŸ€—
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LM,
You are a one beautiful writer dear.. No wonder u are bagging so many praises over hereπŸ˜ƒ..   I am bowled over by the way u put up the conversations ..   Nothing is haphazard..  I can guess while u write there is continuity  of thoughts and ideas...   U have actually started attracting me to ur stories.. I have read ur two OS and the third is this FF.. All are mind blowing ... πŸ‘
Mother - Son convo was really nice... πŸ‘

Can I ask u have u written some other stories as well other than IshVeer or is it matsh only which made u start writing stories ??😳 Just curious to know ?? 
Edited by life_is_fun - 8 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

LM,

You are a one beautiful writer dear.. No wonder u are bagging so many praises over hereπŸ˜ƒ..   I am bowled over by the way u put up the conversations ..   Nothing is haphazard..  I can guess while u write there is continuity  of thoughts and ideas...   U have actually started attracting me to ur stories.. I have read ur two OS and the third is this FF.. All are mind blowing ... πŸ‘
Mother - Son convo was really nice... πŸ‘

Can I ask u have u written some other stories as well other than IshVeer or is it matsh only which made u start writing stories ??😳 Just curious to know ?? 

Thank you so much, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so, so overjoyed that you loved this so much. ⭐️⭐️

And dear, I'm really humbled with all the love and praises that you all have been showering over me so far. ❀️❀️ Yes, I do have a certain idea about how I have to progress with this, and it looks pretty good in my head. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I just hope that it comes off just as good on paper as well. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'm really, really happy that you've been liking my work so far. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And I used to write stories for CID and a cartoon show before I started with MATSH as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much once again, sweetie! Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Thank you so much, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so glad that you liked this! ⭐️⭐️

Oh boy, I really feel so happy that you all enjoy what I write. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It makes me feel really rewarding. 😳😳 And yes, what to do, idea aaya toh I had to pen it down. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I'll try to update soon enough! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And I'll take care of my health and studies as well.  Love you too! ❀️❀️

Only if people deserve, we praise them...You are doing a terrific job LM... that's why we all lve your writing...😳😳

Glad that you got such a beautiful idea to pen down..

Aarushi😳
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Epistle 2: My Thirst For Love

A/N: Hey there! :D :D Here's the next update. :D :D

Happy Reading! :D :D

8th February 1996:

Welcome to my world of absurdities.

I look out from my window and see a world of the rich and the upscale. It feels so funny to sit here and be known as the daughter of Harshad Parekh when all I was yesterday was Ishaani. Just Ishaani.

I am not ashamed of the fact that I come from humble beginnings. My mother spent several days barely making enough for us to eat before she managed to stabilize our lives. She tells me that life will be better now that I have the hand of a father over me along with a huge family who will love me like its own.

I've been around them throughout the preparations of my mother's wedding and they seem like decent folks. They respect me and I, them, even though I can see that something lurk behind the eyes of all the elders.

But I know it's not going to be all that easy.

I've learnt to live a life without knowing what it feels like to have a father. But knowing what it feels like to have a mother who is barely at home for she gives her day and night to make sure that I have a better life. I know what it is like to see my friends and their fathers' converse, to feel that drowning sensation of misery when you know that you can never relate to anything that you friends tell you about their fathers because you don't have one.

And suddenly, one fine day, I do have one. Maa tells me that he loves me a lot. That he will love me like his own daughter. I like Harshad Uncle for he is kind to Maa and always brings me a lot of gifts. He loves and cares of me a lot, but I'm happy that he can also ease life more for my mother.

The two of them had asked for my opinion on the marriage, about getting a new father and my mother getting a new companion. I looked at them stupidly, devoid of an answer because I didn't know what exactly I was supposed to feel upon the matter. And then, I noticed how tired and weak my mother looked. After always being there for the both of us. After being strong for so long.

I knew that my mother deserved the best because she always made sure to give me the same. I knew that my mother deserved all the happiness in the world that she had been excluded from. She deserved to have better than the memory of my non-existing father. She deserved to live with a man who loved her nearly as much as I did.

And if my answer decided her fate and brought her happiness, I knew what I had to do. I said yes.

But every pro has its corresponding con as well.

Maa tells me that I cannot be the person I am. I must blend myself into a world where society scrutinizes and accepts you on the basis of how you look and how you carry yourself. I must leave behind the simple Ishaani and become a shrewd, calculative one, and I detest it. I am simple. That's all there is to it.

Unfortunately enough for me in this new world, I certainly am at a disadvantage. Not only because of who I am and refuse to become, but because of my real father as well.

I do not know why he abandoned us because Maa won't tell me, but he left the two of us for a life long of humiliation and suffering. He was the reason the world called my mother tainted, and me illegitimate. I lost the shield of oblivion the moment I gained sense and ever since then, I've learnt to hear the harsh, ringing words of society with dignity. Maturity is something that replaces the kindle of childhood, and for the age I am, it is almost misplaced. Mistrusted.

I feel older than the eight year old that I've turned into today as I write this, for my mother expects far more from me than I can deliver. I can feel the innocence within me tremble as it drains away from me steadily. Maa tells me to be ready to face challenges that I've never faced before, but all I can think is - how much must I face before I surrender?

I really love my mother. I do. But I do feel that she is a little harsh with me at times. She wants me to shoulder the responsibility of a person thrice my age without noticing the fact that my eyes are losing its sparkle more and more by every passing day; my mischievousness abandoning me just like my oblivion. I want to make her life easy just like she does mine, but it isn't a child's play.

Maa gifts me you today to pour my heart into. She tells me to find a friend in you. And as I fill the first page of your being with my guilty secret, I can understand what she means. I am glad that I have you because I know that I am going to need you around a lot more. I've never been the one to have any friend who truly understood me for who I am, or who I could ever confess anything to.

On the exterior, people think of me as a kind, gentle girl - happy going, joyful, vibrant. Somewhere between mastering the art of how to cover my own apprehensions to people being rude to me for the harsh realities of my life, I harboured within myself a darkness that was untrusting, alone. I had several friends to say, but none of them could penetrate through that darkness.

Maybe that's who I am, what I'm destined to behold within me. I absorb the unhappiness around me, giving people joy and happiness, even if it cost me mine. I am aloof, yes. Lonely, yes. Friendless, yes. But I also trust fate to give me something or someone to hold on to, one fine day. For now it is you, and I already am liking you loads.

Where life is going to take me from this point forth, I do not know. But for now, I have made peace with myself. I'm ready to accept the changes that life is going to throw into my life. But I must leave now for Maa calls me.

Till I return again.

Constructive criticism will be more than welcome and sorry for any typos. :D :D

Next chapter:
Epistle 3

Edited by LadyMeringue - 7 years ago