The final Talaaq !

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
One year Ago , we all were i think crying ! ðŸ˜­ My god this epi was so intense , and Harshika's acting was flawless but Pree as Aaliya really made me sad when she said "Bolo Zain main sunrahi hoon"
Please guys increase the activity of the forum it's really getting boring !

Mission 1000

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh how can we forget third and final talaq of zaya.I cried first time for aliya watching that scene when aliya said'bolo zain!main sun rahi hun.'I so much wanted zain to say,'main tisra talaq nhi dena chahta'.After that scenes in hotel room were also heart wrenching.I just wanted to hug aliya in that scene.Ifirst time hated zain for giving aliya third talaq.Both harshika were flawless in that apisode but my heart always goes for aliya in that apisode.
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah agree those scenes were so sad and heart breaking. pree rocked in them
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how stresssed we all used to b ðŸ˜­
all had actually studied the whole talaaq process memorisd just to stop tht 
v wre sooo down with unexpectd twist.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Let's not talk of Talaaq.

Here's what I thought about that epi :

Aaliya crying, Zain hurting himself, Surraiya winning.. nothing was good about that period! I was like, "PLEASE! LET IT BE SOME MIRACLE!" And the miracle took so much time to happen. It broke my heart into a trillion pieces when Aaliya drove away from Zain as he came running outside to meet her. To confront her. To tell her, to ask her, and to confess how much he loves her. Loving her was the best thing he did.