Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: smritisashi

yaa i think she still shares her apartment wid sakshi but not surlene surlene moved out long back wen that stupid woman sa trashed her out of remix 😡 😡

😲 trashed out?!

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaa she decided surlene aka mp was not needed in the secod season of remix 😡 😡 one of ashi's devil was just chucked out aise hi to bring that idiotic shyla seth 😡 😡 i so missed her in season two man she was litralyy ashi's right arm and her partner in crime 😳 specially wen the mission was yuckraj torture 😳
usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

yaa she decided surlene aka mp was not needed in the secod season of remix 😡 😡 one of ashi's devil was just chucked out aise hi to bring that idiotic shyla seth 😡 😡 i so missed her in season two man she was litralyy ashi's right arm and her partner in crime 😳 specially wen the mission was yuckraj torture 😳

aww dat's bad wen i used 2 watch i really liked her.. she had attitute like ma ashi..😛

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow...eight floor....i stay on the 7th...
wish she could hav told wer she stays....i would hav barged in 😆 😆
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanaayuvi

wow...eight floor....i stay on the 7th...
wish she could hav told wer she stays....i would hav barged in 😆 😆

Those were exactly my thoughts sana on reading the article 😉 😆😆
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly thankoo ashi for the articlee🤗🤗 It's soo great to read an article on her after soo long😳😳 Specially about her likess and all☺️☺️

And i soo agree with loonyy😳 she is soo adorablleyy down to earthh😳😳 Awww...I soo lovee to have the view of mumbaii early in the morningg😍😍 I still remember...when i used to go to mumbai for vacationss...i had to wake up at like 6 AM and the 1st thing i used to do was see the part of mumbai from the windoww😍 It's such a different and peaceful feelingg😳😍 Okiee let me end my thingyy here...b4 starting or else i might go to flashback😆 Newayss soo yaa... its really a pleasure to see mumbai 1st thing in the morning😳 and i am glad priya loves that too🤗🤗😳 

And pics of friends and familyy...trust mee...i have this book rack inside my closet...its full of picss of family and friends rather than my books☺️ and shoess...well i am not that fond of themm...but i kinda have manyy😆 Dunno whyy... if i buy anyy i would keep wearing that everywhere🤣🤣 anyyways lovely articlee priyaa☺️ Even i lovee my bedroom☺️☺️ It is definately the best placee...specially my bed☺️☺️😆

Thankss ashii for the wonderful article of priyaa🤗🤗 it feels soo good to read about her🤗☺️ Lovee herr☺️🤗