Salim Khan says cut to Bajrangi song - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
 Salaam is so annoying yaar.. he is still bitter that he failed as an actor despite being fair and light eyed instead his short, dark  frog eyed son achieved whatever he dreamed off. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think Kabir is right as a Director . And he took the decision as a Director only . He didn't listen to Salim Sir but he himself was already in favour of it . And I think it's right to do it . We can always watch the Song on TV but if it is spoiling the whole mood of the movie ..then better to cut it off ,It's all good for the movie . 

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think Kabir is right as a Director . And he took the decision as a Director only . He didn't listen to Salim Sir but he himself was already in favour of it . And I think it's right to do it . We can always watch the Song on TV but if it is spoiling the whole mood of the movie ..then better to cut it off ,It's all good for the movie . 

do you know how i can post pictures in my signature?
I'm
Sorry but I doubt a song in end credits disturbs a movie, ETT and kick etc had it, most people start to leave at that time anyways, and those who want to see it can, not everyone sees it on YouTube etc ..
Will see how it goes 

See why I dislike Salim Khan..he needs to zip his mouth. ðŸ˜³ 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kabir is the director of this movie and he knows whats best for his product ..if he thinks to cut the song then its fine for me..
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kabir should know whats bets for his product and whats not!