Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
No issues shivi.. we will wait till you are done with your exams.
prepare well and best of luck for your exams..

sweetlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good luck for your exams.
do well.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Good Luck For Your Exams! 👍🏼
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful
awesome
series of os
on Ebu
loved it
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
When will u start updating again 
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
U shud mend my baby 's heart ASAP
-Zesty- thumbnail

Sixth Shot ~ Ebu Got A Playmate!

Arnav walked inside his room to see his wife seated crossed leg on the bed, her elbows resting on each thigh and palms holding her face upright. With a dreamy smile on her face, she was staring in front of her. Arnav frowned and followed her gaze  for only that frown to deepen more. He walked towards the bed and sat beside his wife.

"You crazy woman! Where did you find her? Did you kidnap her?" Arnav asked in a hush whisper.

Khushi tilted her head to look at him, and as soon as her mind processed his words, her mouth opened in shock. "Kya?! You think I will kidnap that chhoti si bacchi? You Laad Governor!" She stood on her knees, towering over him.

Arnav moved back. "OKK ... Relax... " he caught her shoulder and made her sit on the bed.

Khushi shrugged his hands away, glaring at him.

"I met Sylvia yesterday in the mart. She owns a boutique nearby. Her husband works in Mumbai. She told me when she is at her boutique , she drops Christine to her Nani's place. And then ..." Khushi rubbed her hands in glee, excited, earlier anger lay forgotten.

"And then you would have got this awesome idea to help her by bringing Christine here" Arnav completed for her. " But that poor lady doesn't know that you were actually not helping her, but your darling Son."

Khushi again turned to look at him, the glare back again.

"Toh kya bura kiya? She leaves Christine with her old Mother. Her mother will also get some rest, and my baby will get a playmate too"

Arnav looked at his Son, who sat in the lower compartment of the cupboard with his toys spread everywhere. But today he wasn't alone. Today he has Christine in front of him, to whom he was happily handing his toys one by one. He heard Khushi sigh and turned to look at her.

"See he is such a good boy. He is happily sharing his toys with Christine." She looked at him, her eyes accusing. "Not like you, always glaring, shouting, pulling, pushing. My baby is so well mannered."

Arnav raised an eyebrow at her. "You mean to say I am ill-mannered? Don't know how to behave with women?"

"Yes!" She again stood on her knees, hands on her hip.

Arnav pulled her by her waist.

"Accha? Then why do you love me?" Corner of his lips lifted into a teasing smile.

She circled  her arms around his neck. " Because you are my Laad Governor." Coming down to his face level, she nuzzled his cheek. "And I love you ..."

Arnav chuckled. "And I certainly know how to behave with one particular woman..." He lowered her on the bed and came over her. "Don't I?" his dark molten eyes asked her.

Khushi shook her head, giggling as he rubbed his one day old stubble against her soft cheek.

"Amm...aa.."

Arnav sighed against Khushi's neck. There goes his Son. Getting off Khushi, he looked at his Son who stood there with a toy in both his hands.

"What now? You have got a playmate now, so go and play with her." Arnav said to his Son, who stood in front of him, looking adorable in a plain white T and blue shorts.

"Amm...aaa"  ignoring his Father, he dropped the toys on the floor and walked on his wobbly legs to reach the bed.

Arnav sighed as he saw him trying to climb the bed. Getting up from the bed, he picked his Son and kept him near his Amma. "Happy now, little one?"

Khushi giggled at her husband's annoyed face and took her baby in her arms.

"What happened to my baby? Done with playing?"

"He is done with everything as soon as he sees me near you.." Bending down, he kissed his Son soundly. "Don't you?" Taking him from Khushi, he made a twirl with him.

Abeer clapped his hands, giggling loudly, making Arnav smile at him.

Keeping him back on his Amma's lap, Arnav stood straight to only feel someone staring at him. He looked to his right to see Christine standing there. Clad in a cute yellow frock, looking like a beautiful doll, she stood there staring at him through her big emerald eyes. He lifted an eyebrow at her, and then looked at his wife. "Whaaat..? Why is she staring at me?"

Khushi chuckled. "I don't know, ask her.." she cuddled Ebu close to her chest and looked at the scene in front of her.

"Hi Christine, you want something?" Arnav asked, looking down at her. But all he got in reply was those two big eyes staring at him, unblinking.

"Ok..That's weird ..."

Khushi heard her husband say and laughed. " Look Ebu, your Christine is staring at your Father.."

Ebu pouted as if understanding his Mother.

Giving a last look at the girl staring at him, he walked towards his cupboard to fetch his casual clothes. Closing the cupboard, he turned around to only stop in his track. "Whaaat?"

There she stood again, her head tilted up, and staring at him without blinking her eyes.

Khushi laughed out loud.

Arnav glared at Khushi. "Don't laugh, Khushi. What does she wants from me? Tell her to stop following me like a puppy.." Arnav looked at the down at the girl. "Whatever ..." ignoring his laughing wife, he strode towards the bathroom and opened the door. But before entering inside, he slowly turned around, and there she was again standing behind him. Now this is really weird!

"Khushi ..." Arnav warned.

Khushi tried to control her mirth and stood off the bed. "OK, maybe she wants you to pick her up? Just pick her up.."

Arnav looked down at the cute girl. A soft toy clutched to her chest, she stood there staring at him like a puppy.

Sighing, Arnav bent down and picked her up. "This is what you want?" Arnav asked her.

Christine dropped the soft toy she was holding and lifted her arms. "Ummm..." she arched her both arms to her left.

Arnav looked at her confused. "What?"

"Aaa..." She jumped up and down in his arms, again arching her arms to her left.

"She wants you to twirl , Arnav ji... Just like you did with Ebu..." Khushi smiled.

Arnav looked at Christine.. "Ohh.. You want to twirl? OK then ..." Holding her up, he twirled two times, making the little girl in his arms giggle loudly. "There you go, happy now?"

The girl smiled, cuddling close to his chest.

Khushi smiled and looked down in her arms to see her Ebu pouting, his eyes fixed at his Father.

"Ammm...aaa" Ebu pointed at his Father.

"Your Christine likes your paa more than she likes you, Ebu .." Khushi giggled.

Arnav looked at his Son and smirked. "Serves you right. You shouldn't have left her alone to disturb me and your Amma.."

Abeer made a disapproving sound and wiggled in his Amma's arms.

Khushi kept him on his feet and soon he ran towards his Father. Standing near him, he tugged at his trouser. "Paaa..." he pointed at Christine.

Arnav bent and kept Christine beside him. "Happy?... Now think twice before disturbing me and your Amma..OK?" he flickered his nose with his finger and dropping a kiss on their cheeks, he got up.

Abeer held Christine's hand and took her towards the cupboard, again taking their earlier place.

"Now I know how to behave with girls, don't I?" Arnav asked as he stood beside his wife and stared at the two kids in front of him.

Khushi coiled her hand around his arm and smiled. "Yes! You do.."

Hope you all liked! PMs later!!

Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaawww!!!! thats sooo sweeettt and cute...loved reading...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was so so sooo cute...like a cuddly bear...keep writing such OS...u have a knack for them extra cute
aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As usual sweet and cute update 😛