CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
M very much sure that Virat is behind all this non sense...i mean yeah they made it clear that the man who was following Shradha ;Virat sent him, but the goons are also sent by Virat, he is trying to be a hero in Shradha's eyes
As Virat knows that Sher is not at home and so none would come to Shradha's rescue so he played his card.
Disgusting he is, really not a positive character as he acts but a negative one i think.His true colors will come infront of us soon, Hope Sher comes and saves Shradha from his trap.

Loved when Shradha held goggles in her , the moment was so precious, she recalled all the moments how she met sher,how Sher saved her, How they became friends, Sher giving her gift. Iloved that flashback which was actly after Shradha recalled the moments...i mean Sher holding Shradha and giving her a cute smile❤️...that ten min challenge too😆

Loved Sunheri today, she stole the episode in my eyes😃.

Missed Sher a lot.🥺

Share yor views.

Regards,
Babbar Sher
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree. 😊   Virat seems very obsessive. 

I just hope Sher doesn't misunderstand Shraddha. 
Edited by utopia88 - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree as well
I hope virat's true colors will be revealed soon
Such a freak he is 😡
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree wiTh u...
in today's episode it was cleary shown that the man who sended that goon to keep an eye on shraddha was non other than that stupid virat😡😡

Really hate hin so much, niw he's trying to become nice person in Shraddha's eyes...which is so pathetic, i mean he's so disgusting how can he do this with his own brothers wife?

Well i just hope sher come back soon n just save his madam jii😭 from that evil virat😕

Sunehri was really gud today...the way she acted n said those words was nice to hear...just hope she's not playing other game...😲
Edited by -RadzLuvShakti - 9 years ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Ye Sunehri ko kya hogayaa... ?? I hope she isnt faking...

And bechara Babbar Sher... he s definitely gonna fume over badke bhaiyya... I hope he doesnt misunderstand his madamji...
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunheri's sudden behavior was weird it was hard to believe maybe she has other intentions and I'm also worried about Shradha gettin saved by Virat just hope Sher doesn't r take it the wrong way this tym
so can we say that Sunheri wanted more but not just a brief case of rupee🤣...she wants the whole empire...so will she target hmara Sher singh??😎
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Haha... Sunehri ka kehne ka matlab ye hai ki, 'mujhe Takur Bikas Singh nahi, Takur Sher Singh chahiye'... 😆
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I donkno wats in dat sunheri's mind but it's for sure dat she's a fool to think dat she stands a change against Shradha.
hmm lets c...what she has her master plans as Virat...😳