Sher's character....

dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just watched  all the episodes, I find there is no consistency in sher's character... sometimes he is taking care of sharddha , and sometimes he doesn't  even  care what she is thinking about him...and what she is going through after meeting him...

He can't see the tears of shrddha but he wants to marry with her with out asking her ...

After marriage, he changed completely ...After watching the last two episodes I feel he doesn't have his own thinking...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I disagree. I don't think his character is inconsistent. I think its his feelings & character that is very much on the edge & to add to that, he's impulsive. When he's good, he's the best & when he's bad, he's worse. A slight thing can make him smile, while another can make him angry. He's used to getting his way around things, & ever since Shraddha has entered, things seem to be slipping out of his control. 

I'm too lazy to type everything out again. But I wrote an analysis on his character. Hope it helps ðŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4377053

Feel free to disagree!!
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Im also disagree with you...🥱

He's so much in love with her...but he's not able to feel that love again cause he thinks that shraddha has betrayed him...that is why he's not showing his careness for her...
but it dose'nt mean he don't have purity in his love!

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
I kind of agree with you... sometimes i dont understand wat type of character he is, wat actually he feels for shradhha... wat actually make him happy... i get confused and fail to understand him wen i see different scenes...

But I wont say that it is inconsistent, but that is the way CVs have designed his character as... 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
For me he has been shown as egoistic from day one. He became infatuated with her and didnt ask for her sentiments and went straight to her house with a gun to propose marriage. His demeanor there scared Shraddha and her family. (Might not have been his intention but he made sure he marked her as his territory.)
Then we had him speak of how he wants to keep Shraddha happy, and her feelings matter, but has no issues with her crying her heart out and treats her like a slave. 

The makers need to buckle up because soon he will become a puppet in the mere shadow.