Hahahhah randhir ke expectations pe to pani phir gaya
Sanyu is really a kid
Update soon:)

Thank you
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarim.fatmi

hey another wonderful update tamanna. d story has comes to a interesting phase. rd has fallen for sanyu madly. he loves her care her beyond limit. but sanyu consider him as a best friend. she didn't realize yet her loves towards samyu. hope she ll realize it soon. do update soon. n sry for late cmnt. bbyee tk care

Thank you So much
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_SR

Awsm yaar..
Lvd it..
Update soon...

Thank you
Angel__Tamanna thumbnail

Part - 11

I was sitting on coutch resting my head on back of coutch when she came and sat on coutch just beside me folding her legs on coutch ... i looked at her with shocked expressions

'What'- she raised her eyebrow

'Nothing,i was just shocked at the way you are sitting'- i said

'Then so what,tum hi to ho yahan pe aur tumse kyu sharmayun mein'- she giggled reminding my first day's statement

'So now what to do'- i asked her

'Now,lets watch a movie'- she said with excitement.

'Umnn which one'- i asked her

'Tumhein kaisi movies pasand h'- she asked me

'Yaar sanyu mein movies nhi dekhta'- i said with a said face

'Haha tum movies nhi dekhte ... sadu ho ek number k .. isse pata chalta hai k aj tak tumhari ko girlfriend kyu nhi thi'- she said laughing

Ohh now to is ne bhi keh dia ... she doesn't likes me yaar ... kaunsi ladki mujhe pasand karegi ... itna boring jo hoon mein ...I came out of my thoughts due to her
voice

'Arey chill, don't be sad ... acha hai tumhari koi girlfriend nhi thi, mtlab jo ladki tumhari life mein ayegi wo lucky hogi ... because aise log josadu hote hai aur jinki girlfriend nhi hoti koi past mein so wo loyal hote hai'- she said to cheer me

'Ab agar tumhara maska lagana ho gaya hoga to shall we watch movie'- i said trying to hide my smile

'Okk to hum koi achi si love story dekhte hai,what say'- she said with a cute smile on her
face .. because she really loves love stories.

'Which one movie'- i asked her as i knew nothing about movies'Ashiqui 2 mast hai,Tumne dekhi h kya?'- she asked raising her eyebrow

'Nhi dekhi'- i said sadly

'Arey nahi dekhi toh ab dekh lete hai'- she said with a wide smile.

I noded ... I connected my laptop with home theater and played ashiqui 2 on it ... in mean time,she made some popcorns ...I was about to sit on coutch when she sat on floor and pulled me down on floor ... i too sat on floor with her ...

The movie started with a lovely song ... she started singing
along with the singer ... i must say she can sing very well

'Aise kya dekh rahe ho,movie par concentrate karo'- she said making me look at tv

'Arey ab itna bura gaogi to mein movie par kaise concentrate karun'- i said teasing her

'Mujhe apni singing ke liye tumse certificate nahi chahiye'- she said making a face.

She put her head on my shoulder .. we were watching movie ... suddenly when hero and heroine were kissing covering their faces in jacket , she spoke.

'How romantic randhir, kissing in rain is the most romantic thing'- she said looking at tv ...

'I didn't knew it'- i said as i didn't knew anything about it

She laughed

'Arey sachi mein nahi pata mujhe , tum to aise bol rahe ho jaise k tumne pata nahi kitni bar experience kia hai'- i said waiting for her responce.

'Shut up randhir, i have never kissed anyone'- she said looking at screen

I smilled at her ...We kept watching movie till it ended .. when movie ended,she started speeking

'Randhir, yehi baat mujhe is movie mein achi nahi lagti, last pe RJ ko mar dia,galat hai na ... jisse wo pyar karta hai uske liye kya sirf drink karna nahi chod sakta,kya itna important hota h drink karna'- she said like an innocent child

'Sanyu, sab ki apni apni priorities hoti hai aur tum ye sab sochna band karo'- i said
making her quite because even i don't have answer of her questions .

She went to kitchen ... i went behind her and sat on shelf infront of her ...

'Kya bana rahi hai aj malika-e-kitchen'- i said with a teasing smile

'Kya fark padta hai,tumhein kaunsa mere hath ka banaya hua khana pasand hai'- she said completly ignoring me and reminding me my yesterday's statement

'Arey kisne kha tumein yeh'- i said holding her from shoulder and making her face me.

'Chodo randhir, tumne bola toh tha kal'- she said trying to free
her.

'Arey wo to mein mazak kar raha tha,i really like your food'- i said looking straight into her eyes

'Chalo ab maska mat lagao,mujhe khana banane do'- she said strugling to free herself

I released her and got up from shelf ... i helped her in making food.After making food we had food and slept...

Next day,when i woke up,sanyu was doing work like dusting and all ...

'Good morning'- she said looking at me wearing my shirt and her shorts

'Morning, tum ye sab kyun kar rahi ho'- i said getting up

'Ganda hai isliye kar rahi hoon'- she said while doing dusting

'I mean tumhein ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi hai,safayi wali ayegi woh kardegi'- i said snaching cloth from her hand

'Itne dino se mein hi kar rhi thi,jab tum chale jate the tab,koi nahi aata tha safayi karne'- she said snatching that dirty cloth from me

I looked at her in confussion.

'Aise kya dekh rahe ho,mera time pass nahi hota tha to mein safayi kar leti thi'- she said

'Tum ye sab nahi karogi aaj se,maine bol dia to bas bol dia'- i said snatching cloth from her and threwing it some where else

'Kya kar rhe ho randhir, mein kya karun'- she said folding her arms near chest

'Tum bas aaram karo,aur meri seva karo'- i said in a teasing way

I pinched her nose and ran outside ... she ran behind me ... i was running and she was
running behind me ... just then door bell rang ... i went near door running ... i opened the door .. and i saw sahil and parth .. my colleagues ... parth is the most flirty guy of our office ... but he is good from heart ... he can even kill himself for his friends sake ... overall he is good but i was scared if he will see sanyu then he might say something which could hurt her ...

'Bhagne ki soch rahe ho to bhool jao'- sanyu came from behind and caught my
ear.

'Sanyu you go inside,mere friends aaye hai'- i said releasing my ear from her

She noded

'Arey andar kyun bhej raha hai,hamari intro nahi karwayega kya'- parth spoke raising his
eyebrow.

'Noting like that yaar'- i said

They entered inside home ...

'Sanyu, ye sahil aur parth hai mere colleagues'- i said pointing at sahil and parth
'Aur sahil,parth ye Sanyukta hai'- i said pointing at sanyu .

Sanyu passed a smile to both of them ...

'Randhir waise toh tum girls se door bhagte ho and i must say you have an awsm
girlfriend, isiliye kisi aur ladki ki taraf dekhte tak nahi'- parth said smilling

I could sense his stupid intensions from his voice...

'We are not girlfriend n boyfriend parth, we are just friends'- sanyu said smilling ...

why is she so much innocent ... she could not understand his intensions ..Oh god why she said that she is not my girlfriend .. now I am sure that path will try to hit on sanyu ... and he will do something which will definiately harm sanyu and she is too innocent,she will not understand his intensions

'Ohhh m really sorry beautifull'- he said smilling ..

Sahil hit his shoulder lightly.

'Its okk parth, mein coffee lekar aati hoon tum teeno k liye'- she said with her innocent smile which was clearly indicating that she is not understanding his intensions

'Sanyu, tum upar jao,mein bana doonga'- i said coldly

'Arey its ok randhir, bana deti hoon na mein .. tum kaam karo'- she said going towards kitchen.

I could clearly see his eyes following her

'Yaar jaldi se finish karte hai kaam,phir office bhi jana hai'- i said to gain parth's intensions

'Yaar randhir, whoz she'- parth asked

'Friend hai bataya toh tha'- i said rolling my eyes.

'Yaar she is awsome'- parth said looking towards kitchen

'Parth tu limit mein reh'- i said with red eyes

'Tu kyun itna over react kar raha hai, friend hi hai teri, girlfriend toh nahi hai'- parth said looking away

'Arey tum dono kyun jhagda kar rahe ho,jaldi kaam khatam karo aur jana bhi hai humein'- Sahi tried to stop our fight

'Tu chup hoja sahil,ek to iske ghar mein ek girl reh rahi hai iske sath, upar se usne iski shirt pehni huyi thi, aur ye bol raha hai k ye sirf iski friend hai '- parth said with full on anger

'Gandagi bhari huyi hai tere dimag mein parth'- i said pointing at him with my index inger ..Sanyu came in between

'Coffee ready hai'- she said smilling

'Thank u pretty girl,aao baitho na'- parth's flirt mode started

'No thank u parth, mujhe fresh bhi hona hai'- sanyu said going towards room

Press like & comment 😊
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Your welcome πŸ˜Š
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome