DT | WarriorHigh | OfFirstImpressions&Thoughts | #1 {open}

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Basically because I wanna talk about this show but there's nowhere to post things. 
{guysweneedaforum}

The names mentioned here should be character names of the characters of the show, put state otherwise if it's the real people. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Edited by ZAHARA. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Can I just say, I'm so glad they actually show STUDENTS.

ZAHARA. thumbnail
And Niti is so frikken sassy!

Like she's shouting at the crowd of whom one of them stole her bread or something. Haha, I like her already.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Oh... Parth's made his entry. 
THAT HAIR.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok ,I am liking the show. The show has had in my opinion a much much stronger beginning than KY2 did . The guy playing Parth needs some massive acting improvement though , but everyone else in their characters are extremely believable. The girl playing Sayali is improving pretty fast. Utkarsh and Niti are spot on . The head mistress and Parth's parents give the show the very much needed substance , backbone , depth and meaning that the show requires. I loved the portrayal of Parth's mom . I am yet to see what Veebha's character has been introduced for. But everything else looks pretty much in place. Even though I think the guy playing Parth needs some big time improvement , I have to say that his chemistry with Sayali is perfect. Their co-acting even though it was just one scene- her passing him ,his co acting with her was pretty damn strong. His reactions were spot on. I am definitely looking forward for more regarding this show. And yes , we need a forum!  Edited by .AbhIyalicious. - 9 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .AbhIyalicious.

Ok ,I am liking the show. The show has had in my opinion a much much stronger beginning than KY2 did . The guy playing Parth needs some massive acting improvement though , but everyone else in their characters are extremely believable. The girl playing Sayali is improving pretty fast. Utkarsh and Niti are spot on . The head mistress and Parth's parents give the show the very much needed substance , backbone , depth and meaning that the show requires. I loved the portrayal of Parth's mom . I am yet to see what Veebha's character has been introduced for. But everything else looks pretty much in place. Even though I think the guy playing Parth needs some big time improvement , I have to say that his chemistry with Sayali is perfect. Their co-acting even though it was just one scene- her passing him ,his co acting with her was pretty damn strong. His reactions were spot on. I am definitely looking forward for more regarding this show. And yes , we need a forum! 

YAY someone else who replied here :D

I just watched the first episode but gonna watch the rest before bed lol. Yeah I didn't get much of Parth in the first epi so I wanna see how limited his acting is lol. But then again isn't the main lead someone else? 

Yeah Siyali even though she's a newbie, it does seem like she tries hard. Niti and Utkarsh are good, and with Siyali, I think she's not on their level yet but she's not that below either. 

Veebha... isn't that the girl from Tere Liye?

I think there'll always be some reference or comparing to KY2, after all same channel, somewhat similar head of department, similar theme and yes, the character names lol. I do agree with you that this show had a bigger opening than KY2 did. I liked KY2 as the episodes went along, well, once the bullying phase got over and I felt like i can watch an episode without wanting to bite my head - yep. With WarriorHigh it's like they showed you what the show was about from the start.  

The orphanage scenes even with the kids like fighting over food, even though it wasn't really anything massive, I liked how that showed substance to the show outside of the main leads. I really do hope that with the good opening, they are able to sustain it. 

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Siyali's talking about their last years at the orphanage...

aw, I'm totally with her on that one... it's sad that once orphans become at a certain age, they're expected to go into the big real world...

ZAHARA. thumbnail
I like the main three already. 

Siyali is somewhat the realist. She wants to do whatever she can to secure their future. Utkarsh is the idealist. He lives in a dream world. Whilst Niti is the middle ground. 

Parth's dad is just... sigh
ZAHARA. thumbnail
WAIT. 

Is Parth's parents not his parents? or is his mum his real mum and this is his step dad? UH. What? 

on a note. the guy playing parth has his expressions in check but needs to work on his dialogue. Is it me or does from the side view he looks like a more brawny version of the guy from sadda haq? lol

bloody hell, dad. you are one crazy dude. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAH

Niti on Facebook chatting up a guy. I LOVE THIS GIRL.