Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ahh the joys of reading ur fanfics ...lovely dear...please do continue...dont leave us hanging like in lavender. ...even though its on hiatus i like to read it again n again
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back dear...i ve nt checked my inbox for a long time...so saw ur update msgs only now...glad u r not dropping d ff...wat yaar...u stopped in suspense !! ;)
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
What a lovely surprise on a Thursday morning! And how do you manage to pick up the pace and run as if you never took a break! I didn't have to read the pervious update to know what was happening. 

Is it too much to read a sinister twist in plot here? Perhaps I am reading too much into it. But he is mad, really angry and I am really relieved that Kashi has a small inking.. 

It is so good to hear from you again.. weaving this magical story... I have read all of your work on your blog.. but this, I have to admit, is one of my favorite stories.  
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There is a question in my mind about this one
The way you have written it makes me wonder if this was some after effect of the episode he had right before this

Was it the lover from the past in him seeking his Devaki

blame my over active imagnation

superb as usual

Love the intelligence of the girl

Even when she is in the throes of passion she can read something in him and be wary

awesome

wonderful

thanks for updating😃

Happy New Year D and baby😃
Edited by dqno1 - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have a way to flow through your choice of words! Seriouslan! The way you pen down things it's hard to even imagine someone would do it with utmost ease!

Brilliant! Sheer brilliance!

Lovely!!

Though it's thrown me off guard as to what's next in line!!

Cheers
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Devi, Kalarikkal House easily is one of my favourite stories ever written on Arnav & Khushi! And, anytime, I see an update from you, it almost makes me squeal in joy! So, yes, I am so glad that you updated! After the last 2 chapters which had come in quick succession, I swear, I had a KH withdrawal! I loved the latest chapter! Arnav is very very angry, isn't he! And, I love how Kashi imagines Arnav's mind to be a self-reinforcing fortress, a powerful description, that, & it adds such depth to Arnav's character, & explains so much of his actions, & his ability to cope right from the beginning of the story!
I, sincerely hope you complete this story, at your own pace, because this story deserves to be completed!
It's good to have you back! And, as always, I am looking forward to read about the unraveling of another layer of the mystical ways of the inhabitants of Kalarikkal House!
P.S: You have a way with words! Your chapters, though short in length pack such a punch!
Edited by archana.mh17 - 9 years ago
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So lovely to see your update...first and foremost!
And then starts the amazing read..your way with words is astonishing captivating and fascinating!

Thx Devi for updating...and thx you for not forgetting KH!

It's been an amazing journey!👏

Best,
Deepika
Reveur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ang laga de - the titlw was very apt. In the entirety of Indian film Industry, two most sensuous scenes were Ram-Leela and Akbar-Jodha. And this indeed was a marvel which brought Ang Laga De dancing in front of our eyes!

Very sensuous. MESMERISING. Yayy!
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Couldn't believe my eyes and luck ! Kalarikkal House updated !!! 
🤗 Thank you Devi ...