I Love that song πŸ˜†

Me too...😊
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Green light ON it means update is on the way
lalarukh thumbnail
kahan ho tum chalay aao ...muhabat ka takaza hay ...hehehe...aajao yaar ...:) Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
wow wt a  way par excellence update deeps...true sense rollar coaster in means of shaping up the different characters of story...and emotions as i always says "ur cup of tea"...the way it keep on coming to u and u putting it forward in words...thats breath taking ability of urs...ur timing ...the right amount of pain when required ...the right amount of aweee feelings ...for sure, for me u miss right timing :)
soul mates who "don't need to be romantically involve"...never thought that it can be used so much beautifully for two friends ...who although with contrast of personalities but yet right there for each other..they maybe same on some point of thinking but the difference of reaction and thoughts one can see in these two...u know opposite attracks...same goes with lavuu and khushi here...one dominating and other submissive...:)...one ready to fight world and other fighting her inner for the world...

sharing same kind of back ground...they in habit of sharing everything starting from umbrella to dreams ...

If you soak in the rain, how will I show you my happy stars. Come, stand under my umbrella, you will see how many stars I have in the day than you have ever seen in the night...

wow beautiful wordings babyπŸ‘...khushi offering her sight of  star vision to lavuu here by offering the umbrella...wt a beautiful writing deeps...the holes ,the stars...ufff fantastic ..wt an innocent soul is she...from childhood she is epitome of positivity...she can make herself content in any circumstance ... 

lavuu all concern and protective about khushi here...her anger aggression pouring out from each word she uttered here...and khushi one line stopped my heart here in return..."i didn't know i have to be different from person to person..." omg brilliant writing ..it touched me deep down deeps...cocooning her pain,burying it for ever...excellent wordings

the way u have shaped up shashi and garima characters here...its amazing well done job...how true to reality...excellent...wt a strong father he emerged under the loads of pressure of society for his daughter...the way he asked khushi to talk about karan the way he heard her side of story..the way his silence was there...it weighs loads in my eyes...how many well groomed fathers r there out who ready to hear daughter's side of story...i guess the manly ego stopping most of them...many ready to blame them without listening infact how many out there who can even speak their heart out in front of parents...seeing the constant struggling life they gone through ...loved the way he asked all three ladies in front about their opinion s...my my i am impressed...

payal fabulous here...the comfort and support she is to family thats awesome...her appreciating wordings for parents about bringing their girls into life..awesome...how true once again payal side of story is...have seen many times younger sisters asked not to come in front of elder sis rishta people ...how painful is this whole scenario is in its ownself...how much payal must be going through its another debate here...uff..

coming to garima..abh mein kiya bolon...she not crying for khushi ..her becoming harsh...her being more into materialistic things ...seeing wt must she had gone through after giving birth to daughters in so called human society...wt must be inhuman humiliating taunts she must had gone through...though i wanted to blame her but my inner is stopping me from doing so...need to see her character in broader aspect..its the society who forced a person to change from optimistic to pessimistic in every walk of life...changing her from happy to harsh..garima in my eyes...worth thought provoking...she is giving back the same which world has given her once...:(

happy to see strong khushi...putting forward her thoughts openly...she wanted justice for her brutally killed babies...she wanted to put karan behind the bars ...and her determination motivated shashi too here...excellent...she bringing out positivity even from dark end...saying she was happy with karanji ...u see she is a content girl...ready to adjust in any environment she is thrown into...thats her character which is worth noticing and worth understanding...

wow loved shashi in action...loved the slap which he gave to karan..not only to karan here but to whole society who thinks beti dey di so they free now ..other can do anything to them...loved the way he stands up in current scenario...it cannot make a father weak here...daughters r prides of family...and a daughter respect is the priority ...loved how shashi caught the cunning karan in his own words...the police complaint ...its awesome stepπŸ‘

i loved the gait with the whole intellectual family enters the gates of RGH :)...its the walk of achievers ...the people on right ...the people who r there to fight the criminal ,the bad...who r taking their profession damn seriously infact they adoring it as they r there to safe human after God on earth...and seeing how brutally deshmukh butchered its meaning here...ufff its painful indeed...very painful to read the procedure how she was doing the  abortions criminally ,brutally ...how can she sleep peacefully after taking sleep from a mother's eyes :(..loved the way arnav all there with evidences,he worked real hard in these two weeks...deshmukh can never be scape goat now...loved the way deshmukh got the slap from arnav after hearing such brutal words from her mouth...just for 2000 rs...she was there to kill not a baby but also its mother and the dream a mother associates with new born ...this pain can never go away,its a constant pain...no matter how many more baby u give birth too...but the one who is being lost ...stays right there in memory maybe the pain less but it makes a permanent place in a mother's heart..:(

abhey and gayatri again very very supportive and understanding parents...the way abhey step forward seeing arnav slapping deshmukh...its fab deeps..and gayatri she stepped forward to calm them,amazing woman

arnav fighting on both fronts professional and personal...poor soul..as dil ka mamla hay ...only healing power is in her touch now...but right now way to go :)

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Regarding my slap list, all my Low Possibilities happened, which makes you amazing for giving us the least expected. 

Shashi Gupta (Slapper 1)

Many people had doubts about Shashi. Yes he is a typical Indian father, who makes his decisions based on what society will think, but he is also a father who loves his daughters very much. He is also a victim of societal expectations, How he was faced ugly truth of this civilized world when he was enjoying joy of being new father of a lovely little girl. How he works hard for his family sacrificing his needs to give them a wedding of his status. After reading part 1 and part 2 was not posted at that time, I kind of expected Shashi to slap that jerk, You won't imagine my joy, when my wish came true. You truly are my fairy godmother.  But I have one more wish, I want my hubby (Arnav) to slap that Jerk. I know you will fulfill this too. More on that Jerk later.

My Hubby (ASR) (Slapper 2)

I am very happy that my hubby defied my expectations and slapped that devil doctor. I know in my list, I proudly stated that my hubby won't beat women, but I am very happy to be wrong. That bitch definitely deserved the slap. How can anyone be not remorseful after doing such a heinous crime. I cried when Arnav explained, how the baby suffered when that bitch injected the drug in her skull, may we should do the same to her and see how she suffers. Doing Illegal abortion costs only 2000 rupees? I thought it would cost more. Abhay, who is shocked by this son's behavior was even more shocked when his son said this.

"This has got way too personal Dad, 'cause profession is not just one thing I am dealing here."

I can see Arnav's love to Khushi and his rage at people who hurt his love. I hope Abhay understands Arnav regarding Khushi.

The Complaint

When Shashi said that he will take care of complaint, I thought he was not going to complain about his Damadji, and whatup with Shashi still calling that jerk Damadji, he is the freakin murderer of your grand daughters, he doesn't deserve your respect. I am really glad that Shashi didn't believe the bullshit that jerk was spewing. The slap was amazing when that jerk was trying to blame the baby's death on Khushi's Clumsiness. See you in court, Jerk.

Garima Gupta

I don't know whether to sad or be angry on Garima. Did she really think that her situation would be any different if Payal and Khushi were Boys, Sure they don't have bear expenses for the wedding. But the boys would have to get educated and education is not cheap. Shashi wouldn't stop working hard to save money as he has to save for their son's education and Garima has to sacrifice her needs just like she did with her daughters. She is one self centered women. After I read the story I tried to understand her POV, but I can't get her point of View. Shashi should learn to speak to his wife little more softly than just throwing his demands.

Payal Gupta

This one line of hers is enough to learn about her.

She nodded wiping her tears. "Girls are much more important than Money Baba. You and Aayi proved it by bringing me and Khushi into this world."

I hope she met her Aakash, If not, Please plan for it soon. She deserves all happiness.

Khushi and Lavanya

I loved their little talk in the beginning of the chapter. Your line about them being soul mates reminded me of Meridith and Christina of American Show Grey's Anatomy. They call each other their person, the one with where they can share anything.

All I can say that Shashi defied my expectations and Arnav crashed my expectations (but I am glad that he did). Awesome update akka. I hope we get more Arshi next update and also possible confrontation between Abhay and Arnav.

With Lots of Love ❀️,  

Pinky aka. Poojitha

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Edited.

Part A: there is no way I can hate Garima or Shashi for the way they may have reacted in the past. Or the way Garima didn't show any emotions on Khushi's story. It is the society and the norm created by the same for bearing a girl child who is responsible for good hearted people like Shashi and Garima turn to harsh, hard as steel at heart to raise there daughters, under the scrutinizing and demanding eyes of society.

Garima's statement was that tight slap on society which turned a mother who herself raised two daughters doesn't want her daughter to bear a girl child. 

I'm happy at least Payal understood and showed the compassion and understanding Khushi's needed along with Lavanya. 

Even though Shashi didn't say anything but I'm very happy that he acted sensibly and timely for his daughters sake and that tight slap on Karan's face so deserving, I can't tell you how much. 

What did karan and his parents think that he can get away with it by blaming Khushi of being irresponsible or characterless. 

Khushi is so naive that she still thinks that she was happy and well kept by Karan and her in-laws and the only wrong they did was the untold, unasked abortions. 

Part B: that was the most horrendous, inhuman like act a doctor more a woman can perform to another woman's unborn baby. I mean is this Deshmukh lady got so greedy and blinded by her title that she murdered an unborn child who can't even scream or cry when Deshmukh was killing her so brutally.

Arnav's is right not one but the entire society, all mothers should slap her to disgrace that even when she wants to die she get to live with her cruel acts playing at  repeat and torturing the life out of her, slowly.  
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part A : I had tears in my eyes throughout the update. I could not even imagine what the family is going through. Payal I loved the way she replied to her father. I really hate when a family comes to see a girl and selects the other. I hate it when parents don't ask their own daughter if she likes him or not , they simply wait for the boys reply.

For a successful marriage both the partners need to be understanding , caring , loving and sharing then why does only boys approval is needed why not girls.

I can understand what Payal might have gone through when every boy that came to see her wants to marry her younger sister.

Lavanya I liked the way she reacted, she loves Khushi a lot.

I never complained because they never gave me a reason to. I admit that I was genuinely happy Baba." 

This single statement shows how innocent Khushi is even today she thinks that her in-laws and KM are nice people the only crime they did is to kill her babies.

The outburst of Garima was heart wrenching.  

Paer B: Deepthi you are trying to bring my evil side out with this update. Sorry for my                        language but I have to do it. Is that women is really a human how can she do that. The baby was alive when she did the abortion. Cruelty at its peak. Dam you I don't even want to refer her as a woman nor a Dr. She is a kalik. Arnav was so correct it is a dam brutal murder where the victims cannot be seen nor the victim was given a choice to shout or cry when she was in pain. I don't even know what gaali to use for her. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME .

I am happy that Shashi was able to show that KM that a father cannot see tears in his daughters eyes with out her fault and no one can ill treat or bad mouth her. If every father reacts like Shashi then every girl feels protected and will have courage to voice her opinion.

I know I have missed a lot I want to comment more but I think I need time to sort out my thoughts because this update is very very emotional and is hard to digest. 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepthi, another awesome update.

Part A:

Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she will never smile again.

The friendship between Lavanya and Khushi is just awesome. It really felt like one soul and two hearts. And the attitude shown by Khushi on the day that formed their amazing friendship again stresses the fact that Khushi is not only beautiful on the outside but she is more on the inside. Always taking things coming her way positively and always trying to spread that positiveness around. 

My heart pains thinking that such a precious soul was taken for granted by her Kamina husband for so many years. He probably did not cherish her inner beauty even for one moment. 

And I agree with Lavanya, just a jail term for few months or years is not going to give justice to what he has done. He deserves much more.😑

I never complained because they never gave me a reason to. I admit that I was genuinely happy Baba.

Even now Khushi still thinks that her husband and inlaws were nice to her and did not take advantage of her. Poor Khushi, still does not know how cunning and cruel the world can be. I am sure slowly she will be aware of that harsh truth too.

Shashi might have bowed down to the society once after the birth of his two daughters but deep within he probably regretted his decision of being consumed by the society's rules.
Unfortunately this is the fate of many middle class to lower middle class families who have daughters. I wish Shashi had broken up those traditions and instead given them better education, better self confidence then things would have probably turned differently. 
Garima would have still been the happy lady she was once. 
But alas not all have the strength to break away from the norms too.

Part B:

Better late than never. Shashi did rise above the so called society norms. 
And for once I am glad that Shashi slapped Karan. πŸ‘

If every father of a daughter did this, then lot of Karans and their criminal intentions would be nipped at the bud stage itself before they grow. 

And trust me I loved the second slap too. Devil Deshmukh deserves much more than just a slap but to start with, I am happy about this slap.

We say life is God's gift. Only God has the power to give or take away life. Life is precious, invaluable and highly sacred. Then who gave the permission to people like Karan and the doctor to take life away like this? Is the life worth only Rs. 2000? What about that small infant in her mother's womb, what about the pain she underwent? An infant so tiny who never saw light, never saw the world outside, never experienced the loving touch of its mother, never even opened her eyes, never experienced happiness or love, how did she feel when her body parts were removed even when she was alive? She must have felt the pain, but the sad part is, she could not even name the discomfort and torture she underwent as pain. Her life was snatched away even before that.

Karan might have just donated his sperms to form a fetus. But the entire process right from fertilization to the growth of the fetus in Khushi's womb was not in his hands. The entire process is just purely divine. Then how could he kill five divine creations?

And after God, we give immense respect of doctors as they save lives. But what about doctors like Deshmukh who for peanuts kill lives away even before they are formed properly.

Deepthi, last night I suddenly woke up at around 2 and almost could not sleep for full two hours. I was only thinking about all the millions of female infants that have been killed all around the world and was mourning for them. πŸ˜­

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago