~Moutushi's Creations~llUpdate on Page #129ll - Page 81

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Username.

MY COMMENTWAAA IS HERREEE πŸ˜ƒ I am gonna EMOfy this because I missed using em 🀣
http://i.imgur.com/TUygbuu.png - I ❀️ the text <3 HOW DO YOU DO THE 3D-B/W WALA EFFECT 😲!!! Mannn, Kitna stunning lagta <333  

http://i.imgur.com/5l2Cn84.png - AMAZING blending πŸ‘ I love this style of yours <3 πŸ˜ƒ

http://i.imgur.com/R1X1ewg.gif - *KYA BOLU AB* I guess explanation is required for these :P
 πŸ€’ - Drop dead after seeing your emotions
 πŸ˜• - I am magically alive again to comment on the rest of the emos 
 πŸ˜² - I am fainted again -.-
 πŸ˜³ - How can I not blush after seeing these two <3
 πŸ˜² - ITNA AMAZING ... TUNE KAISE BANAYA <333 
 β­οΈ β­οΈ - Tu star nahi hai, Lekin #mereSarun stars hai :D
 πŸ‘ - Soocha tujhe bhi thoda credit detuu :P Issliye taali for you :P
 πŸ˜‰ - Barun ka expression
   - SARUN ... Mere Sarun <3
 β˜ΊοΈ - BARUN. ENOUGH SAID :P
 β€οΈ - I love the coloring so much. Soocha ke thoda technical stuff keh doo :P
 πŸ₯Ί - I miss them even more now :(
  - I APPROVE OF YOUR TEXT, COLORING, BLUR ... aka EVERYTHING CHOICE :P
 πŸ˜Ž - They are shining too bright <3
 πŸ˜ˆ - Can I just eat them up <3 Cuddle bhi chalegaa <3
 πŸ‘πŸΌ - Tere liye THUMBSUP!! Drink peena aur humare beech mein mat aana ROFL
  - Now I will be going on an IPKKND spree
 πŸ˜³ - Gee, Thanks a lot.
 πŸ€” - What episode should I watch? 
 πŸ₯³ - Maine yeh comment pura kiya :P

http://i.imgur.com/GeWU3e6.png - I LOVE Olicity <333 The blending of this sig is FLAWLESS :D 

http://i.imgur.com/FKkjRDc.png - SHE LOOKS SO PURRDDYYY <333 I love the vibrant coloring and the B/W too. Very classy <3

@Humsafar AVIs  - GAHHH THEY ARE EFFING BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THE COLORING AND THE QUALITY MAN. THE CLARITY IS JUST ❀️ And the placement of gifs = PERFECTION! 

And the Ruhi cover page is SO ADORABLLLEEE. I JUST WANNA CUDDLE THEM UPPP <3

That's d weirdest comment I hv ever gt in my CG 🀣 ... did u just satisfy urself by using emos for every line here?🀣 ... whatever ... doesn't matter how weird it is still Thank u πŸ˜† ... keep this kind of comments coming πŸ˜†
Moutushi ji aap naye logo se requestwa nahi lete ho kya πŸ˜†
Aise atyachaar mat karo waise hi aajkal zindagi lul ho gayi hain sasura. πŸ˜†
Update #32

Holla people πŸ€—... I'm back 😎... It's very soon isn't it?πŸ˜› but well .. I thought it'll be better to keep on updating this CG frequently with some stuffs rather than uploading them in a bulk after a monthπŸ˜› ... SO here I am with a new update πŸ˜ƒ.. EnjoyπŸ˜ƒ

Prem-Heer/ Harshad-Additi

I know there is no need to guess that they'll be at the 1st place πŸ˜†...

Beintehaa

B&W

Arrow

NCIS : LA

Sherlock Holmes

Sushant Singh Rajput

Deepika Padukone

Bang Bang

2 States

Sonam Kapoor

Priyanka Chopra

Tangled

Requested by Nidhi

I don't care about your comment I myself am happy how it came out πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†.. & u didn't tell me I have written wrong spelling of Jennifer's name😳 ... Good thing I didn't delete the PSDπŸ˜›

Requested by Athi

As usual u had to give me a tough job .. didn't u?? πŸ€”I hope it's up to your expectation madamji😳

Requested by Maria

I felt like banging ur head while making this😳 ... There r so many HD or HQ pics .. but u had to choose d scenes of which there r no HD/HQ vids 😳 .. & as a result it has turned out a crap

------------------------------------------------------

That's about it πŸ˜ƒ... If u want u can requestπŸ˜› .. Now coming to request I have few things to say ...

* Do not request just for the sake of it ... If you are requesting then give the texts and the pics properly .. & when I send u a PM reg. some problem then do reply .. otherwise I won't b able to complete your request ... that's why few requests r still pending

* If you are requesting for Animated stuffs then make sure you provide me HQ video .. It should be atleast 720p ... the more the better ...

* For non-animated stuffs give high quality pics ... otherwise it becomes difficult to make siggies ..

That's all for now .. You know the drill😎 .. like , comment and spam to your heart's content
🀣

P.S. Thanks Nidhi for keeping this CG alive🀣
Edited by -Moutushi- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Moutushi-

That's d weirdest comment I hv ever gt in my CG 🀣 ... did u just satisfy urself by using emos for every line here?🀣 ... whatever ... doesn't matter how weird it is still Thank u πŸ˜† ... keep this kind of comments coming πŸ˜†

GOOD. I aim to be weird. πŸ˜Ž And yes. Mera dil is santosh for now 🀣 LMAO My comments are always weird...well most of the times. And don't worry, I will keep commenting. But I might miss some updates because I am very very VERY Lazy 🀣
ResπŸ˜ƒ
UNRES! 😎

Mou I'm so ajeeb I haven't checked the beginning of your updateπŸ˜•πŸ˜†... I mean I directly ran to see MY COVER😳 *possessive look* !!!!🀣
ok sure bang my head!!!!!😡 What the?😲 yeh Arnav pics are in HD naa?πŸ˜• and the Heer ones from HarshitiOnline episodes πŸ˜•mmm bang my head but before doing that give me my cover!🀣 Thank you so much Mou!!!!!! This came out fabulousLY SUPERB and breathtaking... Don't they look adorable? 😳 *ok runs away before you attack me* !!!!!!!!
I'll use this very soon !!!!!!! Haaye once again thank you so much!
πŸ€—

Now coming back to the whole update
Harshiti/Premeer!
Yaar more than Premeer I think I'm falling in love with your Harshiti merged stuff!!!!! Their chemistry is just ... aaah speechless Mou!!!!! 😳
Premeer and that cover!!!!!! WOW! Their post leap scenes were just so intense and painful!

BI are breathtaking!
Arrow/NCIS/SH/Bolly/Tangled stuff are mindblowing!
Sushant avis are so cute! Love your style on these! He's so kinda acting like Preet here!!!!!

Requests came out superb and mine *blush*☺️!
You rock DAMMIT!
πŸ€—

ps: I'm seriously thinking to annoy you again with another request but next time...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
you deserved your break from your pagal maria🀣

Edited by lazychick.maria - 9 years ago
I loved these creations the most of Sonam, 2 states, BB n  My Dipla. πŸ˜³ 
Loved the colouring u used in ur creations. πŸ‘
Beintehaa siggy is also wonderful. β­οΈ
Brilliant work by you. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
Issshhh I love this <3
http://i.imgur.com/lGGoJJq.png