Saravanan Meenakshi Dec 22 - Dec 26

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Ratna fro the Monday update.

It is shocking they keep talking that Vettaiyyan to marry Meenakshi.

Now this Samiyar,

Before so many other indications.

I wonder what is going on - if they want to confuse us or are they saying Meenakshi to marry V

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
akka samiyar said what ever suppose to go to mayna is going to meenashi but he did not mention about marriage na. I have a feeling there is going to be a twist nu. But what I can't take it is the dragging on this. Its so annoying giving us the same stuff week after week na. hoping for some changes or at least for the wedding to take place this week.
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the Update Ji ๐Ÿ˜‰
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna..

confusions galore..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMg - The Precap!!!!
now Pei entering the show

They show Aishwarya Pei - lols

relaly -
Tamil open door and hears some nose and there is Ishwarya!!!!
shaztea thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SM z becoming a pei padam lol...
I feel she z alive n trying to scare thamil n vaidhi
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
are you serious with this aish entry?? haiyo kadavalae mudiyalae ennala!!
SMserialwatcher thumbnail
I am not happy with this ghost issue. I began watching SM because it was a comical and logical serial but now it has become disappointing.  Bringing in Aishwarya as a ghost is unacceptable. Killing of Aishwarya in the first place was totally unnecessary. Extremely disappointed viewer! Director needs to shift the focus to practicality.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed Ishwarya Pei is a bit over the top ๐Ÿ˜† Adhuvum with the big red pottu and the white face...scaryyy ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tuesday Update 23/12/14

Tamil calculating some Kanaku Vazhakku, He slept as its too late and got a scary dream of hearing some girl's crying,power cut and he went out to see who is tat, he saw Ishu's ghost at his home's entrance and shocked. She shouts at him for separating her and Vaithi, he says its all hpnd as lyk tat, nt by planned. She again shouts tat he is dng again it to Meenu also and says he is responsible for her death and ll be responsible for meenu's death too, if she dead in future bcz of her marriage. She says she ll kill him for being responsible for her dead and villain for love issue. He wakes up and again power cut and hears the same crying sound, he again went out and see who is that, its Meenu this tym. He ask wat she is dng there at this tym, she says just simply as its power cut, but she talks differently. He ask her to go in and so she did

Tamil meets Vaithi on his way and tries to talk with him, but he didnt, he says he wanna talk abt Ishu, so Vaithi stops and listen to him, He explains wat all hpnd last nyt and says he cldnt understand why all this hpng..Vaithi ask him yet he didnt understand, its abt Meenu's marriage issue, Tamil argues with him tat Meenu agrees to marry Vettaiyan and shouts at Vaithi when Vaithi says she is nt interested in ths marriage as she loves someone else, Vaithi too shouts back at him by asking him to change and nt to do the same mistake in Meenu's marriage, nt to take easily as Ishu herself warned him and leaves, Tamil still in his ego says he knw Meenu agree to this marriage with own interest and marriage ll hapn for sure๐Ÿฅฑ

Saro and Meenu talking, she discussion with him abt wat Tamil said abt last nyt incident, bt she didnt remember anything, Saro in the name of testing whether she hv sme gost in her or nt, he hugged her and kissed her,  when he abt to kiss her she acts lyk some gost is in her and saro scared. she smiles at him and he leaves. when she abt to move, her saree is stucked with some things over there, Meenu stunned and runs, a sound came lyk lady laughing.

show ends!!

Romba nalluku apram update kudukalam nu vandha, Pei episode!! semma...Nalla vella naa Nyt la pakala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by migan - 9 years ago