Veer Partap Singh Touched my heart today!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"when  you  love  something  let it  go ...if it comes  back it was meant to be...if not it was never yours to begin  with..."

Veer Pratap  Singh  lived those  words today . He loves her ,  knowing   dose not  have the same  feelings.  so  smilingly  he decides  to  release  her for that bond.  Where  she can  live  happily  with Anshuman's   memory, and with out feeling gulit or pity   for him. 
 If  it is  hard to admit you have feelings  for some one,   then  it is  harder having to  live under the  same roof   knowing  they  are pining over   some one else.   In my  opinion  he made the right  move.

Every  one  now knows how he feels,  ironically  they  are now trying to convince Paakhi  to accept him. 

Veer  is a selfless  person,   even  Paakhi   admits  it.  She wants him to be happy.  At least  she  did  the  right thing  today  in  apologizing for her behavior and  calmly   explaining  her view  to  him.   True  no one can   force you to love some one, what the  heart  feels it feels.  She is convinced  her heart is locked away  I will respect that.

The precap   though   made  me sad.   They  say  people stay  in love less marriages  for the sake of kids.  In this  case,  Aayan  begging  his  ND   not to  leave and  telling his mother  he is   angry  with her. Is  emotional black mail.

Of course  it would have an adverse  effect on the  children  who   just  got some stability  in their  lives.  Bit i  find it hightly  unfair to Veer   to stay  there watching  Paakhi  count the  days until she is  reunited with her Aashuman. 

Also  if  Paakhi  accepts  Veer not because of  love,  but because  of  wanting to make  Aayan  happy , or because she  feels  pity  for Veer  it will also be unfair to  him. 
After today's episode if  she comes out  suddenly  saying  she  has  feelings  for him...it will not seem  genuine to me, but just  her sacrificing herself again to make others  happy.

Right  now it is a messed up situation, for the kids  especially.  Any  how you take  it hearts  will get broken.  If  Veer  leaves  AAyan  will  be shattered  and  so  would  Riya.   If Veer  stays his  heart  will be  trampled on  every  day and  he would hide it with a smile on his face  for the kids.
If Paakhi   aacepts  him...she will constantly  feel as though she is being unfaithful to her  Dhola,  since  she  is  now  referting to herself as  "Parinita!'

In two days  how will  they  untagle this webb  and  give us the positive ending... let us  see...

Edited by Vinnie79 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart went out to Veer today. I knew she would not accept a relationship with him but even so I felt bad for him. I think he had accepted that there was no future but Jiji'sprompting made him hope against hope that there was a chance.😕
Paakhi  is right about Veer little things scare him (fan, lizzard, injections, fire crackers etc) but when it comes to things that scares most people, he deals with them by hiding his pain behind a smile. That is true strength!!!

Paakhi cannot accept Veer - that's her loss because she will never know what it is to be truly loved and cherished, supported and accepted without having to prove her worth.

I was sorry to see the kids so upset but I am sure PaakVeer will help them adjust.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you  Payal,
  Yes   Veer   managed to brought a tear to  my  eye  today ! 
 You  are right...Paakhi  really   dose not  know truely  what a gem of a person she is giving up. 
  They  did  have a foundation   for a beautiful story  here ,  if   she was given  ample time to  sort out her feeling and  put her past to  rest...but the reality  is  ...it has not made  1 year since Anshuman   died  so  it will be difficult I guess  to  completely   close  the door on that chapter of her life.

If it dose end  with an amicable divorce ...I am  sure they  will  take care of the kids  and  in this case it would be something  sad and different.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 9 years ago
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post!
The hardest thing to do is letting go of the person you love and from Veer's perspective, everything he has done is right. It wasn't his fault to fall in love with Paakhi but he also realizes that being in a relationship that isn't going anywhere is not worth it. He knows that Paakhi is in a relationship with him only because of Ayaan so it will be interesting to see where the Cv's decide to take the story in the next two days. 
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well what ever veer did today 
i would have done the same 
no one can force some one to stay in a relationship 
veer knows she loves anshuman and there is no place for veer
wants her to be happy and that what he does