Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
due to my poor sound system I'm not able to hear the interview properly.so can anyone give the written update?plz
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
D 2nd title track nice n thoughtful bt at d same tym so depressing m thankful to so for getting sk married..
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
thnx
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You're welcome:)
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The final part added 😃 Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
lal04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing all parts of utkarshji's interview. What an insightful and versatile script writer! And GR - what a class actor and quintessence of professionalism and mettle! No wonder they have chosen each other for their next venture. 

As I have already written in my earlier comment UN & Co created magic on small screen with their creative vision, offbeat format, beautifully seamless and crystal clear screenplay, larger than life scenes. That entire phase was defined by sophistication and subtlety. The most fascinating aspect of his writing was that he focused on 'characters'. His characterization, in a class by itself worked wonders on the leads saras and kumud and they came across as strong, vivid and complex yet lucid that turned out to be most memorable. The original intense saras and vibrant kumud are my most favourite among all facets of them. The ensemble cast including the negative characters too were vividly real, heartfelt and prominent. 

The writer understood the culture of the show and the characters and ingeniously turned the period novel into a contemporary show by carefully maintaining the essence of the story. A long thought process went into what was being shown. They just took the basic elements and ideas and gave a new dimension to them and enhanced them to suit the present-day adaptation. i.e The original saras and kumud communicated through letters and in the process were attracted to each other. On the tv show it was slightly modified and saras was shown to be writing a rejection letter followed by the well-thoughtout video conferencing scene which paved the way for them with an introduction and then more surely to the inevitable rendezvous. The whole intriguing 'hide and seek' by kumud was played out to create the conflict, the ehsaas and the interest in each other. In the same manner the entire treatment was refreshingly original without deviating from the original script and preserving the soul of the story and it's characters. 

UN spoke about saras character transformation and how GR felt dissatisfied with the inconsistent and incongruous behaviour of his character. Yes, too much of loosening up of saras and the changes in his personality traits (and of course bizarre disguises) butchered his original characterization. However that happened only to some extent and majorly in just two tracks. Even then the true essence of his character i.e his unconditional, undying love for kumud was kept intact. I'm not sure if UN ji knows it was actually kumud who was the main and long-term victim and also the fact that along with kumud the credibility of samud was also deprived over the course of time. Actually the actress must have undergone the ordeal of having to portray such a dumb and incoherent characterization. It is very unfortunate that after UN's creative team quit and the new team took over  none of them were committed to turn around 'kumud' and to bring back the old charm, respectability, confidence and pride of her character barring the last few days. 

Glad that now gauti and jen have landed exciting roles in impressive projects. Hope UN's collaboration with GR and Arvind babbal again is just as magical and potent as their previous work. Moreover it's good that they are moving away from the trp-driven starplus to kind of avant-garde channel where they could enjoy creative freedom substantially. 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
my sound system is poor.plz give a wu of his interview