Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update rithu despite no Parud
They are missing each other and Rudra's IV was very nice and his means to protect Paro
Hope Geetanjali finds out why Paro is trying to distance herself from rudra
Need a Parud update now dear
Sorry for the late reply.
Was not well and did not log in for some time.
Now am ok😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPraba

Lovely update rithu despite no Parud
They are missing each other and Rudra's IV was very nice and his means to protect Paro
Hope Geetanjali finds out why Paro is trying to distance herself from rudra
Need a Parud update now dear
Sorry for the late reply.
Was not well and did not log in for some time.
Now am ok😊

Prabha, your back. Missed you and your collages a lot. Hope you are doing better.
I wanted a separation track between them without any MU, so I'm living that fantasy here. Geethanjali knows Paro's secret. And you will find out why in the next update.
As the next update focuses on my two 'favorite' women, I'm keeping Rudra away from Chandangarh. But Paro will be there, as it focuses on her emotional state. Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 32

The swirling winds and lashing waves frightened her. She looked around for her rakshak, her Rudra. She held on to his rudraksh and prayed that he be ok. "Paro!" she heard his voice faintly in between the roaring thunder and ran towards the edge of the boat. He battled the strong current and swam towards her. She held her hand out but he fell back in to the water with a look of betrayal on his face and blood oozing out of his chest. She screamed, "Rudra!" She felt something cold and hard in her hands opened her eyes to see to blood dripping from the dagger in her hand. Did she just drive it through her Rudra's heart? She woke up trembling and her tears wouldn't stop. "Hey bholenath, why are you doing this to me? I cannot go back to him. He belongs to someone else. But why does it feel like I'm betraying my own soul. Guide with me, bholenath" she prayed. She remembered clearly that day in the market, when she met the dancer Laila, again. "Don't be scared Paro. I mean no harm, I only want to apologise to you for attacking you during your Haldi ceremony. You see I was jealous that my Rudra was going to become someone else's". Paro was shocked to hear this, Laila continued, " You see, Rudra and I are lovers but he doesn't want to marry me as his father doesn't like me. I work outside the home so Dilsherji is afraid that I will one day run away like his wife. He wants someone more homely for his son who will be satisfied taking care of the house and the children." Paro was pained to hear of Rudra belonging to someone else. But she knew that there was something bothering Rudra during her stay in the Haveli, as if she was to blame for causing him great anguish. She now understood how because of her, he had to stay away from his beloved and pretend to be her loving fianc. To make matters worse, she had effortlessly won over the family to the point that they were waiting for them to solemnise their relationship. Laila shook her out of her thoughts and asked if she was listening. Paro nodded for her to continue though she couldn't bear to hear anymore. "You were just a witness, for whom he threw our relationship out of the window. But now everything is over. Can you do me one favour, stay away from him. Let us rebuild our lives", Laila asked with folded hands. Paro had replied calmly that Rudra has done so much for her and his happiness is important to her. She would not bother him anymore. Laila had given her a strange smile and left. That memory hurt her still, though it had been days since that encounter.

Paro held on to his rudraksh, the only thing left of his which would keep her safe. Her mind told that something wasn't right about what Laila had said. She remembered so many instances where she was more than just his witness. The time he held her and soothed her nightmares away instead of just calling the doctor. Or when he took care of her ankle himself. Or when he poured water on her burning hands and later applied medicine. Or when he saved her from Laila's envy during their haldi. Or the look in his eyes when he got bangles for her. Or the confidence in his voice when he called her Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranavat. Or the way he pleaded with her to take his hand their wedding day. Why didn't she just trust him then, especially when she knew from the depths of her soul she would be safe with him. She shut her eyes as a fresh wave of more recent memories flooded her mind bringing along more questions. Why did he spend the entire evening of the party with her? Why did he come to Birpur of she meant nothing? Why did he spend the night with her in his tent? Why did he drive all the way to Jaipur if not to see her home safe? Wasn't all that proof that he cared about her and wanted to be with her. Had he drifted away from Laila and fallen for her? He had even told her the last time she visited the Haveli that she was more than a witness. But they never finished that conversation because Sumer interrupted with Nandu jeeja on the phone. She didn't know whom to feel worse for herself or her sister. At least her sister was expecting a child, she must be happy. And Rusheed jeejosa must be a good man even if he has two wives. But what about her, she was in love with Rudra, thought about him every minute of every day and had agreed to marry Mrs. Sisodia's nephew. Was she being hasty in trusting Laila, whom she barely knew?

On the other side of town, Sumer Ranavat was a happy man. His parents had just boarded the bus to go home. For the first time in his life, his father was proud of him, of his work and how he was living. The way Dilsher Ranavat looked at his only offspring always made him a little envious. The man acted as if each of Rudra's accolades brought him the greatest joy. Danveer never had the same proud look when he looked at his own three children. He was very fond of them, showered them with love, frequently bought gifts for them. But he was never proud of them. But today, his father with eyes shining with tears, that he was proud that he had stepped out of his mother's shadow and living to his fullest potential. That one moment was enough to make him stay back inspite of his mother's request to come home with them for a few days. She wasn't pleased with Sumer having to do everything for himself. She had raised her son to lord over others with many servants at his beck and call. Apart from providing him with four meals a day and having their maid attend to his laundry and housekeeping, the tenants stayed out of his way. The previous night, both mother and son wanted to eat some kachoris, but Sumer went out to the nearby shop to purchase it. He didn't feel at home in his only uncle's house to ask someone. Sumer had said they shouldn't be bothered unnecessarily. She felt so bad and hoped that they could get him married soon. Some nice girl who can take care of his needs even though they live far from her. The tenants were another thing bothering her. They were polite enough, but they treated Sumer like one of their own. It didn't matter to them, that he was the nephew of the owner of the house. And they paid so little rent for so big a house. Why was her brother-in-law being so generous. She knew the woman took care of Rudra when his father was drunk and depressed. But this was ridiculous, he might as well let them live for free. Its not like they needed the money. Sumer pacified her saying that they could discuss an increase in the rent shortly. He was sad that his mother still gave so much importance to money. She had everything she needed, a daughter-in-law who was docile and diligent, her first born had a child like she wanted, he was on his own feet and Sunheri will be married off to a vardiwala like she dreams about. And then his parents can relax in the Haveli with her masala business and his father's pension. He sighed, someday she would realise what an amazing life she had. He headed to Sanganer for the day.

Sumer hated coming the farm house, especially since he saw the trap door on the floor the last time he was here. His usual fear of being caught by Tejawat or his men had increased monumentally. He was so glad his father had stopped him and his brother from joining the BSD like all the other men in his family. Only Rudra would do something that reckless after seeing his father loose his mobility after a mission. A little adventure and a safe environment was what he wanted. Unfortunately if he or anyone of them had to feel safe, Tejawat had to be caught. With a small prayer and trembling hands, he opened the trap door. What if he can't come back? the thought was scary. He quickly messaged Aman and Rudra to come get him, if he doesn't call back in an hour. He jumped into the passage and was engulfed with darkness immediately. He looked around with his cellphone light and found a light switch. He almost turned it on before he realised that he had to be discreet. He continued down the dark corridor for what seemed like forever. There was not a single sound except for his own heartbeat which drowned the rational thoughts in his head. His feet hurt from the cold hard floor, he had taken then off when he realised they made a noise against the gravel. The air was too stuffy and made breathless and tired. He was tempted to turn back, but decided to press on when he saw a faint light at the end of the corridor.

The tunnel ended at a door which swung open as he pushed. He seemed to be in an abandoned haveli where the owners seemed to have fled in a hurry. All the furniture was in place, the windows were left open, and the house seemed to be in reasonably good shape. He stretched himself on a couch and shut his eyes. This was the life he had envisioned for himself. A rich man with hundreds of people at his command and not a care in the world. Too bad his current business won't help him get rich for another few years. Selling their Chandangarh home wasn't an option anymore. He was one of three sons who would get a share each if his uncle continued to be generous unlike their grandfather who felt only the first born son deserved the family fortune. He didn't grudge sharing with Rudra, especially since their relationship was on the bend. He wasn't so bad when he could keep his temper in check. Maybe his father was right, the idiot was out to punish himself and the rest of the world for his mother's desertion. And the BSD was crazy to give him a licensed firearm, were they ignorant of his rage issues. He shook his head, maybe he will calm down when he settled down with Paro. The girl was like cooling water on the scorching desert sand. Bhabhi! he should start referring to her with respect before Rudra puts a bullet to his brain. A new idea struck him, if he couldn't inherit great wealth or make his own fortune, maybe he could take a shortcut and marry a rich girl. His mother had told him that for some one with his looks and brains, all the crorepatis of Rajasthan will want him to wed their daughters. Maybe someone with Deepika Padukone's looks and charm would marry him. Then another thought invaded his mind, such a beautiful princess may not be interested in doing household chores for his mother like his bhabhisa. "Now what will I do?" he asked the portrait on the wall. He continued talking, "What did you do? Did you make money then your Rani followed? Or did she bring you good fortune?" He had moved closer while talking. Not getting any help, he lit a candle that was lying around and returned to take a closer look at the Raja and his Rani. The ground beneath his feet shook as it dawned on him that the Rani was none other than Mala Ranavat, Rudra's mother smiling with Tejawat's hand around her lovingly. What did this mean, was she married to her son's enemy now? He couldn't stay there anymore. He raced home, to Chandangarh where the mother who loved him lived with his father inspite of their differences and provided him, Samrat bhaisa and Sunheri a stable and loving home. He wondered if Rudra knew about this, was this is why he had trouble appreciating the women in the house.

He reached the Haveli and found it empty. The workers hadn't come. His parents were not back yet. His brother's family was missing too. Sunheri was probably in college. He went around the house looking for someone who was there to greet him as he stepped into the home he had known for years. Nobody was there, it was terrible. Was Rudra's life like this, he wondered, so empty and desolate. He wanted to scream when he heard a faint sound. He ran towards it and was glad when he realised that his uncle was home. A gramophone was belting out an old song Kitni Ajeeb Rishtey Hai Ya Pe playing with a mangalsutr in one hand and looking at an old photograph of his runaway wife and the child she left behind. He turned back and smiled, "Sumer, what are you doing here? Babloo and Mohini are still not back from visiting you." Sumer replied that he met them but still wanted to come home and meet the rest of his family. Home, family they meant so much more now after seeing what havoc one woman had done to two men whom she was supposed to care about. Dilsher got up from the rocking chair and patted his cheeks. "You look tired, let me make you some tea. Your bhabhisa will be back from the temple to make some snacks" he said and went towards the kitchen. Sumer stopped him and his uncle laughed saying that his tea is not that bad, he has had fifteen years of practice. "Tausa, I need to tell you something" he stopped him again with a low voice. Dilsher could sense the tension in his voice, was Babloo's happy-go-lucky boy in trouble of some sort. He sat down again and Sumer knelt before him, his voice came out as a hoarse whisper, "I saw her." Dilsher's heart skipped a beat, whom did his nephew see that his face was pale as a ghost. He followed his eyes which were focused on his former wife. He gasped, "Mala?" and collapsed to the floor.

kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now i m not gonna complain abu no parud... becoz dis track is highly interesting... Y is paro in dilemma... in many occasions Rudra has proved tht she is more dan a witness for him... wat else does she need... She agreed to marry someone else... Oh dis girl na easily trusts only those people who are not to be trusted... now waiting to see Rudra's reaction wen he hears abu dis... nd Sumer found out abu Mala... now wat will happen to dillu?... I knw gng by the current track Parud reunion wil take some time... bt no worries... Intezar ka phal meeta hota hai na... 😊😆
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today was completely about Sumer. He is a nice kid who was kind of lost and now found his way back In life. All he needed was a chance and encouragement which he got from rudra. 
After seeing the mess Mala had created of her family he now feels blessed to have his family with him. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love the way you have give meat to every character- be it Sumer, Mohini, Dilsher, even Laila is written so well. Paro actually got engaged to someone else? What will Rudra do when he gets back from Uttarkhand? Some Tandav is in the offing , methinks. And I think I missed the part where Sunehri got engaged. Will Paro ever meet Nandini? 
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice, u give proper importance to every character, but want to know any rudra n Paro, miss them, paro will engaged to other person? Rudra n Paro love eachother n when will they commit it? Thank u for PM
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi rithu.. nice chapter... So laila s the reason behind Paro's confusion.. Am correct this time..yayy...
And wat..Paro accepted to get married to someone else..this s something I never expected... Omg..I can't imagine Rudra's condition when he gets to know this...
Paro is so innocent and laila knows this and she used this to manipulate an already confused Paro... Paro too is doubting laila and hope she goes by her intuitions and confronts Rudra before taking any decision..
Sumer found out about mala.. Nw he s going to tell dilsher..wat ll happen nw...
And the trapdoor from the farmhouse leads to Tejawat's haveli..?? Am curious hw your are going to use this in story..whether this will prove helpful or bsd...
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving sumer now. Everything was awesome about this chapter except Deepika Padukone :P (meh). So Laila has started her nonsense. I loved Paro's dream. It was so vivid. Umm, who is she marrying? Please don't marry her off to someone else. Eagerly waiting for chapter 33.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg super duper update rithu.
I did not miss Parud cos the story was so interesting.
Oh god this laila started her nautanki again and poor paro
I like this sumer and who is she getting married to?