Users

Frequent Posters

Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Woww..
New ar story...
Loved the concept...

N megha ill surely folow tgis story of urs..!!
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting 
continue soon
and nikita please post next part of dhadkan it's a request megha if u can convey my msg to her
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept :) I can't wait to read more
I hope Armaan stops his drinking habit soon
Ruppkotha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo
New ff...
What a treat...
Btw yeh tere bd k treat hai kya rj...?????
Congo to both of u..

Love the character sketch...
Avantika & harish is added...
Nice choose...
& here both are in business
U know i saw pkdh kabhi kabhi but i love this harish character there...

About prologue..

Nice start...
but itna chota sa kyun...???????
Mujhe aur padni thi...

Now jaldi jaldi next part bhi post kardo yaar...
Time is running...
 U don't believe chalo see the watch
Dekha ghadi kitni tez bhag rhi hai...
Chalo chalo jaldi next part bhi post kardo...

Btw
Hi nikita
I don't know should i call u di aur not..
But i hope u didn't get irritate with my bakwass
I know rj wouldn't mind...
if u think i'm overexcased   in talk
plz tell me..

Take care both of u
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome and interesting start
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next update 
continue soon
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice intro...
like the concept...
waiting for AR meet...
thanks for pm.
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds interesting..!!
 Do continue soon..!! 
m eager to read update..!!
 and thanx for pm..:) 
Prizi thumbnail
Finally get time to read :p
marna mat aap dono :p
interesting starting nikki di & megz
hmm armaan hates his parents bt y?????
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prizi

Finally get time to read :p
marna mat aap dono :p
interesting starting nikki di & megz
hmm armaan hates his parents bt y?????

hhmm...
don't worry we'll not kill u yaar 😛 
juzt wait for few minutes partr1 is coming up

megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PEHLA PYAAR PEHLA EHESAAS
PART1

People all around the world think that people who live in outside countries especially Indians who are rich and live in foreign countries had everything and anything it's true to some extent but somewhere it's just about money and all the middle class families whether in India or in outside countries think that people who are rich billionaires can bring anything and everything to their kids..but they forget ke voh sab kuch khareed sakte hain par pyaar aur kuch time jo un ameer maa baa ke bachhon ko unke parents se chahiye hota hai...voh nahi mil pata...

Aisi hi kuch story Armaan Mallik ki hai. He has everything in life.. if a person sees him from outside will think that he's a very happy man with all luxuries in life. But the people who knows him from inside him will definitely tell the difference between his fake smile and real smile.

LONDON

MALLIK HOUSE

The morning was very pleasant and little cold wind was blowing as it was a winter season...we see a very big mansion of white n cream colour. The house has a very big lawn with all types of flowers and many gardeners to take care of it. In the lawn there is sitting area under hut shape thing and a swing was hang under a tree which was white colour. All in all lawn was awesomely decorated by and worked by gardeners of the house. As we enter through the main house gate..we see a everything is furnished in white n cream colour...the bungalow is very large in size...it has atleast 15 rooms in all...all are decorated elegantly with all expensive things and materials. As we enter the house...we see a beautiful living room with expensive furniture s and 4 rooms on left hand side..in which one is master bedroom which maybe of Mr. n Mrs. Mallik. In front of those five rooms there is a big room which looks like a library...as we move to the first floor there are again five rooms on the floor...four rooms in a raw...and one room in the end corner of the corridor..which is may be a room for the child of Mr. n Mrs. Mallik.

As we see in the living room a lady in her mid forties sits in a big lounge looking at the big frame in front of her eyes, she looks so elegant in her green saree with a blue halter neck blouse looking so beautiful no one can say she is mother of an 26 year old son she carried herself so elegantly and then as her eyes constantly looking at the life size frame of her only son in front of her eyes her eyes gets teary as she thinks about him and then is the same moment when a man in his mid forties all set to go to office comes talking on the phone and as he cut the call he is about to call the servants for his breakfast that's the moment he saw his wife sitting like that and this is so unlike her he reached near her and

Pr:''avantika''

And hearing her name she looked above and finds her husband the father of her son standing there seeing her like so worried

Ha:''what happen you look worried''

He asked as he saw that tears in her eyes

Av:''i was worried for armaan''

She tells him they talked like strangers well that's the truth they don't even know themselves from when they becomes strangers from lovers and

Ha:''what happen to him he will be in office sometime avantika''

He said carelessly

Av:'' I know that you don't need to tell me that harish''

She said in cold tone seeing his casual approach and

Ha:''so ismeiin itna chidne kii kya baat hain avantika''

Av:''chidne kii baat harish tumhe idea bhi hain tumhara beta raton ko ghar nahiin ata hain jis din ata hain itnein nashe meiin hota hain kii ose khud ka hosh nahiin hota hain''

She shouted at him and then harish too lose his temper

Ha: "don't act kii mujhe kuch nahiin pata hain I know everything"

Av: "sirff pata honein se kya hoga did you ever tried to stop him han"

She said as he heard his shouting voice and

Ha: "just stop right there avantika you know this is so not truth maine kitni koshish kii hain but you know he hates us"

He said blasting at her and avantika for a moment stopped

Av: "jaanti hun par humse nafrat karta hain armaan yeh soch ka rose ooski zindagi tabha karte hue tou nahiin dekh sakti har raat ooske saath koi naya hota hain he is playing with others as well his own life"

And before harish can reply anything they heard a booming voice and they turned to saw their only son at the end of stairs and

Ar: "oh really i think you people don't know about it that's a great news Mr. And Mrs. Harish Mallik surprisingly knows about their so called son's whereabouts. Thanks for this guys but i don't need it you know and if you guys are thinking about me then please don't waste your time you have enough meetings to handle and clients to meet so no need and please live your life like you are living from past 27 years like the bloody money makers so thanks but no thanks for your concern and now will you please stop this so called fish market of concern of yours i need peace"

And then spitting fire from his words and tongue and eyes he just moved from there climbing back to stairs leaving a crestfallen Harish and Avantika Mallik who don't have even heart to console each-other as they lost everything. This was the everyday thing in the Mallik house whenever armaan does not return back to the house the whole night..he use to spent that night with a girl having sex as a one night stand for him. He never believed in the word called 'LOVE" or relation like marriage. He was the famous business Tycoon and a Casanova of London who everyday has new girl in his arms for every night to have sex with them and leave them like used tissue paper the next morning. And whenever he was angry or something he used to get drunk fully and it was only Rahul Mallik his cousin..his ultimate brother who carried him back to his home.

It was one such day that armaan din't came back home the last night as he was having one night stand with some random girl he caught hold of from the club last night. He came back home in morning early to see the daily fish market between his parents..his parents relationship with each other and with him was the his main reason not to believe in love and marriage. His parents never had time for him in his childhood..they both were busy making money and in that they got so busy that they forgot that they have a child who craves for his parents love...but as time passed he realized that it was a waste of time to wait for their love now. So he chose the wrong path in order to hide his grief and pain..he started drinking at a very tender age of 18 and slowly start having one night stand with every girl he found but one thing he is clear in his intentions with them he always tended them that he don't believe in any kind of commitment and all he just has need for their body nothing else so he don't needs any kind of bull shit afterwards in that way he never played with anybody's feelings girls with him comes with him with their own choice not because of anything forced by armaan at all.

MALLIK ENTERPRISES

Armaan after having fight with his parents went back to his room and freshened up and came back to his office without having breakfast it's not new he don't even reminds himself that when last he has breakfast or any kind of meal at his home as he hates eating alone and he had his meals at home only when rahul forces him so much and that too rahul accompanied him and then too they shared the meal in armaan's room not in dining area as he don't wants to face either of his parents so today again he walked in side his cabin an empty stomach. And moreover after having fight or any kind of argument with his parenst he usually comes to his as his office was the only place where he find solace. He worked very hard in the business and had made his own famine just four years of his career. Armaan was busy in his work when a tall man of his age or may be one year younger too him entered armaan's cabin and he is the only person in this whole world who can walk in armaan's cabin or room without permission or without knocking even armaan's parents are not including in this kind. He was fair looking with awesome looks...armaan when heard the door opening he looked up and find his brother Rahul mallik was standing there. Rahul was armaan's tayaji n taiji's son. Rahul's parents died in an car accident when he was 18 and since then he used to live with Malliks. He has just completed his MBA and was now practicing under his beloved brother Armaan. Rahul knew armaan from inside out...he knew why armaan drinks a lot and have one night stand...he was aware of his parent's lack of love in his brother's life...and now he only prays that someone came to his brother's life so that he can get the love which is missing from his life the love his bhai deserved the love he don't gets from his parents, he knows his chachu and chachi is not at all bad people they loved his armaan bhaii from the core of their hearts and for him after all they achieved and gathered this but they failed as they did not able to give his armaan bhai time and never able to show the love they holds for him and this is the main reason of his bhaii start hating them and moreover he knows someone is there who back bitching against his chachu and cahchi in his armaan bhai's ears making his life hell. And then breaking his trance he smiled and called his bhaii

Ra: "hey bhai...kya hua...aj aapka mood kyun itna off hai.."

Ar:" kuch ni rahul...tu yeh sab chhodh aur bata Malhotra's ke saath jo meeting hai humaari voh fix hui k ni hui..."

Ra: "ho gayi bahi...infact aadhe ghante baad hi rakh hai meeting...hopefully yeh meeting achhi ho jaye aur contract hume hi mille.."

Ar:" of course rahul yeh contract hume hi milega ...not to worry...aaj tak kabhie aisa hua hai ke armaan mallik ne jo chiz chaahi ho aur usse na milli ho"

Armaan said with a sly smile on his face...he was always like this about his business...he put his soul n heart in it...to get the contract if he wanted.

Ra: "yaa bhai...I know...and after all armaan mallik meeting kare...aur vooh meeting successful na ho...aisa toh hi nahi sakta"

Ar:''aur jab mera sabse acha haii handle kare tou mujhe koi tension hoti hii nahiin hain''

He said praising rahul and then rahul looked at his face giving him smile and

Ra:''kya karun sab aapse hii seekha hain aur yeh chodiye maine aapke liyye breakfast order kar diyya hain aap breakfast karke hii aab kuch aur karenge''

He said taking the file from his hand the audacity only he had and

Ar:''rahul yaar this is important''

Armaan whined as rahul snatched the file away and

Ra:''jii nahiin kuch aapki health se zayda important nahiin hain aur i know aapne roz ke jaise kuch nahiin khaya hain''

He said narrowing his eyes and armaan hung his face he knows he can't lie to rahul and

Ra:''see now aap breakfast karenge baki sab baad meiin bhaii''

He said and put the file on the table and armaan just said

Ar:''lekin main rahul''

Ra:''soch lijiye bhaii main bhi nahiin kahunga''

He said and

Ar:''fine such a blackmailer you are''

Armaan said making a face and rahul grinned seeing that childlike face of his angry bhai and then he

Ra:''aapse hii seekha hain''

Ar:''very funny rahul''

He said and then rahul just smiled seeing that original smile on his bhaii 's face which is reaching to his eyes and then he

Ra(in his heart):''i so wish bhaii kii aab koi aapki life meiin aa jaayye jo aapko kabhie bina khaye ghar se hii ane na den aur mujhe bhi aapko yeh blackmailing na karni padi aur hum saath meiin ghar se bhar pet nashta karke nikle bhai please god do this for me naa''

He prayed in his heart for his bhaii and then his trance breaks with armaan's call as their breakfast arrived and then they both enjoyed the meal.

IN NIGHT 

NIGHT CLUB

After that both went to the meeting...as it was said by rahul meeting was a great success and armaan had got the contract. After that both armaan n rahul went to the club to had a drink and celebrate their success in night rahul did not wants to go and stopping his bhaii too for going as he did not drink and did not approved his bhai for drinking too but armaan makes him agree saying he will not drink and they just enjoyed but rahul knows when armaan met his so called friend there he will soon forgets his promise but nevertheless he accompanied his bhai and as they entered  as rahul though their they saw armaan's friend Vivek Gujaraal was as usual already there. Vivek was a friend of armaan from college time. He knew armaan's weaknesses very well...and he knew how to take advantage of his weaknesses. Vivek knew armaan never got his parents love in his life. Vivek played the main role in armaan's life for hating his parents. He was the one n only person who feeled armaan's ears against his parents...he made armaan believe that armaan's parents doesn't love him at all. Rahul never liked vivek any such..he knew that vivek is the main reason why armaan became drunkard and sex needer...rahul knew vivek is the one who encouraged armaan to this drinking and one night stand cheap things nad feeled his brother's ears against his own parents.

Vi: welcome armaan...buddy...aaj itni jaldi kese...let me guess...again you cracked the deal..''.

Armaan smiled and

Ar: yes vivi... I again cracked the deal...

Vi: congrats man...well isi khushi mein..ek drink ho jaye..

Ar: of course...man...

Ra: bhai please aaj zyada mat peena...aapko ghr bhi jaana hai...aur...''

But vivek cut him and then gives him a sly smile he

Vi: "come on rahul...relaxe..armaan bachha nahi hai ke voh akele ghar ni jaa sakta..."

Ar: "rahul relaxe main zyada nahi piyunga..."

Rahul nodded but he knew there is no use of stopping armaan now as when armaan is with vivek he gets armaan fully drunk... as rahul thought armaan drank till very late at night and was out of his senses. He carried armaan back to mallik mansion but prayed to send some angel in his brother's life so that his brother can get rid of all bad habbits and especially that guy viivek.

Ra(in his heart):''god please aab bahut ho gayya bahut seh liyya hain armaan bhai ne aab tou aap oon par taras kahyiye naa kya bigada hain oonhone kisi ka sirf kal ke tute hue rishton ke kaaran oonhone aapna rishton par se poora vishwas kho diyya hain kahin aisa na ho jo thoda sa vishwas vo mere kaaran rishton par karte hain vo bhi khatam ho jaayye please bhagwan jii aap bhaii kii zindagi meiin jo soonapan aur akelapan aur tanhai bhar gayyi hain aap hi ose dur kar sakte hain please kisii aise ko bhej dijiye na hum sab kii zindagi meiin bhaii kii zindagi meiin humare is ghar meiin jo is bad se Mansion ko eent aur pathar se bane makan se humare ghar meiin convert kar den jo mere armaan bhaii ko itna pyaar den kii oonhein aapni tanhai baantne ke liyye oos vivek ya sharab ka sahara na lena pade oonki zindagi meiin itni khushiyan ho kii oonki aankhon meiin oodasi na aye aagar kabhie koi problem aye bhi tou bhai ke paas aisa saathi ho jiske saath bhai ke har gam kam pad jaayen aur rahein aasan ho jaayen aur koi aisa aa jaaye jo chachi aur cahchu ko bhai se jod den fir se koi aisa aye jin ke saath main aapna dard baant sakhun jinke saath main aapna dard aur khushi ka rishta jodun jo main bhai ke saath oonke dard ke kaaran nahiin jod paaya please bhagwan jii aab aapko aisa karna hoga humare liyye chachi ke liyye chachu ke liyye mere liyye humare liyye aur armaan bhaii ke liyye please god''

He said as he covered his bhaii with comforter and wiped the lone tear escaped from his eyes and at the same moment there in the sky two stars shined and next moment we saw 

INDIA

MUMBAI

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her two bedroom flat...as sun rays enter through window disturbing her sleep. She covers her face with the comforter...but as she did that her alarm start ringing indicating her that its time for her to get up...she lazily throws her blanket pf her body and went to washroom...cleans her face...brush and changes her clothes into track suit all ready to go for a jog...it was her daily routine to wake up at 6am in the morning go for a jog in the near by park...for one hour and then came back and get ready for her work...

AFTER ONE HOUR

The girl while getting back to her house...muttering to herself...

Girl: "jaldi kar riddhzi...nahi toh tu aaj pakka late hone waali hai..."

Yes the girl is none other than Riddhima Gupta.. riddhima is very strong girl...she lives alone in Mumbai...as she lost her parents in an car accident when she was only 12 yrs old...she was later send to Sanjeevani orphanage in Panchgani...where due to her very friendly and sweet nature...she became everyone's favourtie there...she work hard during her schooling time as she wants to full fill her parents wish of becoming a doctor...she was very good in her studies and topped every class...she scored highest marks in her medical entrance exam...where she got internship in India famous hospital "SANJEEVANI" and she shifted to Mumbai...during her internship and later became resident doctor there in Sanjeevani...she bought herself a two bedroom flat and a scooty for her privilege with all her own savings she is self made girl...

She is one of the best interns in Sanjeevani and now most wanted gynecologist in sanjeevani...she is a very charming girl...any guy would die to have her in his life...its not that she only wears Indian dresses...she wars every type of dresses...whether they are skirts...gowns...one [piece...or jeans top...but in hospital she prefers to wear only suits and nothing else...she doesn't use any make up as her natural beauty and gold heart is the thing which attracts people towards her.

In Mumbai 

SANJEEVANI

She after coming from jog got ready had breakfast and reached Sanjeevani on time...where she met sister lovely at reception

SL: "oh ji...good morning Dr. riddhima jee..."

Ri: "good morning sister lovely"

Riddhima wished her with her ever so lovely smile...later after giving duties to her interns she went to her cabin...and was checking her patients...when her pager beeped indicating emergency...she left for OT as every thing was prepared...she met the lady's husband...and assured him

Ri: "don't worry mr. singh aapki wife...aur aapka baby dono ko main aapko safely pohonchaungi...okk"

Mr.singh: "plzzz...doctor...meri biwi aur bacche sahi salamat dena..."

Riddhima smiled and nodded and went back to the OT...after 2 hours riddhima came out with a bundle of joy...and said

Ri: "congrats mr. singh...aapke ghar baby boy hua hai..."

Riddhima said handling the baby boy to mr. singh..

Mr singh: "thank you dr,...meri biwi...voh kaisi hai..."

Ri: "she is also fine sir...abhi bas unhe room mein shift kar dete hain then aapunse mill lijiyega."

Mr. singh: "thank you doctor...bhagwaan Karen...appko bhi both achha jeevan sathi mile.aapne aaj humein jamane bhar kii khushiyan dii hain bhagwan aapko bhi har tarah kii khushiyon se nawaze thanks."

She smiled and left from there...she was a gem of a person...who everyone admired...but lets see ke uske life mein kaisa jeevan saathi aata hain.

Precap_

As armaan entered the house he saw rahul and then rahul

Ra:''armaan bhaii mujhe kuch dinon ke liyye New York jaana hain mere dost kii shaadi hain aur chachi aur chachu Mumbai gayye hain kuch kam se vo tou aapse milkar jaana''

But he is cut short in between by furious armaan

Ar:''mujhe kuch nahiin janana rahul i don't give a damn kii vo kahan jaate hain yaa nahiin''

He said and left from there leaving rahul as he is tensed how armaan will cope up in his absence and his parents absence he just prayed to the God for his betterment for the miracle happened in his life for sending angel in his life. 

love

nikki & megha 

Edited by megha_kajen - 9 years ago