Now rey is ready to go against father will good
Waiting to see wat will happen nxt update soon
taareymyjaan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
dddiii😃awesome😃
finally rey ne apne dad ko sab sikaneke lan kar raha hai😃
aur taani ko taans bulaya😳😆
evn sharon asked taani for help n sharon's parents undrstan her😳
waiting for d nxt chptr n di hosake tho lz plz plz make rey's dad spk d truth tat rey's nowhr involved in cancelling d alliance n make him apologise to taarey taani'z dad n sharon's dad plz plz a chotu request plz plz
😊
Missu_TR thumbnail
awesome update
finally rey and Sharon marriage broken..
best part rey want to teach a lesson his dad...
plz make Taarey marriage soon
update soon
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow every thing r started

to back lovely

hope everything good at the end

n waiting for next part

pls update soon dii

take care

sanjana.sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow great chapter, it was ful of twist and turns, finally rey decided to teach his father a lesson, cnt wait fr next chaptr
theroyalkhush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
so rey came on picture now and took help for all 4 of them..
amazing...
love the way of rey teasing taani with different different names bt i love the name taanu for taani...
its as cute as taani...
nice update and like the dicision of rey to teach his dad a lesson..
update soon...

cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow taarey in action 😆 😆
loved the update
finally no sharey wedding
continue soon
waiting to read further updates
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

WEDDING BELLS!!!

It's time for wedding!!! The place was so serene with the beautiful chants of the mantras said by the priest along with his pupils, it's so calm and peaceful, showering divinity everywhere, Taani was seated in one corner of the auditorium her eyes closed and concentrating on the chants of manthras ,her face was depicting peace and tranquility. Some ritual was being done in the procedure and very few guests were present, Taani sat all by herself, enjoying the peacefulness prevailing in her as well as her surroundings.

As he entered the auditorium, he saw the board that has been hung outside the hall in bold letters, it read:

Sharon WEDS Swayam

Rey's heart was at ease and happiness on seeing the board, because he has helped in uniting a couple and because of his decision he has not hurt anyone but it turned out to be good for everyone except his dad. He walked inside, as the hall was empty, he immediately spotted Taani in that less gathering and went towards her.

"What's up Taans?"he asked her and pulled a chair

"Hey hi Rey" she said smiling

"So how are things going here?" he asked her

"Yep, everything is running smooth; there is some ritual being performed so I came here to see that"

"Seems like you are enjoying a lot"
"I like this tranquility that prevails in marriages, and those Vedic chants which gives a kind of vibrations and inner peace, close your eyes and listen to those chants , concentrate on that and not on anything else that's happening around you , even you can feel that" she told him

"Cool Taans" he looked at her with eyes full of admiration and he continued "so you like weddings?"

"I told I like those chants in wedding" she clarified giving him a wicked grin
A small girl has come up to them and told
"Taani di, Sharon di is calling you" in a very less span of time..taani and Sharon has become best of frds..and even Sharon has decided to join Taani's company after marriage to help her father from the upcoming bankcrupcy...

Rey burst out into laughter, Taani turned towards
"why are you laughing?"

"Nothing Taanu , you carry on" he told imitating the small girl , continuing with his laughter, Taani turned red and was looking at him angrily

"Hey you know what, your nose, it turns pink when you are angry, making you look cuter" he continued teasing her

"You..." She pretended that she was angry "Will get back to you soon, bye for now Mr. Reyansh Singhania" she told and left

After she has left the place, Rey tried to do what Taani has told him, he closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on the chants.
Sharon was dressing up, she was all excited, after all the struggle, she is now going to marry the man of her dreams , she sat opposite to the mirror , beautician was tying up her hair and giving her the final strokes of touch up to her makeup. Taani entered her room and was seeing Sharon blushing , she was gorgeous , there was a tinge of happiness and all the shyness in her , every Indian girl undergoes this phase of her life , which will be marvelous , and the moment which can be cherished all through her life.

"Looking awesome, Swayam will be awestruck on the stage seeing you" Taani said winking at her sheepishly
" Taani..." Her cheeks turned red, showing the pride of being a bride

"Now now stop blushing dear, Swayam has to see you like this, he might get confused whether you're his Sharon or not" she was teasing her

"Taani... I'm really thankful to you, you made my day, really!!!" she hugged her tightly and said "I might never get a chance again to thank you, Love you Taani.." tears started to roll down her cheeks

"Sharon, now stop it dear please... Happy Married life" she told and gently placed a kiss on her cheek.

But Taani...What about you ? I know in the past what all happened...but I have seen love in his eyes for you, Taani Reyansh loves you ,admire you adore you..What more can you expect...?? Think about it taani..."....

Taani took a deep breath and said "Lets go"

Taani has taken the bride on to the stage, she was on stage along with the bride and bride groom, enjoying and helping them. There was a ritual in Hindu Marriages were the bride and bride groom plays two games , one was finding out the ring in a vessel , Taani was supporting Sharon and Rey  was supporting Swayam, It was all fun and frolic and everyone was enjoying their marriage ceremony to the core , finally it's time for them to leave to the bride groom's house , Sharon's face went red and tears started rolling down her cheeks , she hugged her family members and started her new life , a new beginning with her love , Love of her life !!

It' Time To Party Now

Sharon and Swayam arranged a post wedding party for the youngsters , their friends and cousins in a local pub , as we all know the chiefs guests were obviously Taani and Rey

Rey went to Taani's home to pick her, today he has decided to propose her at any cost , he wanted to express his feelings he was waiting for the apt day , and he thought it was the perfect occasion. He saw her coming out of her house, she was wearing her trademark plain saree with a border and designer blouse, It was plain dark pink saree with a black lace border and the blouse designed exclusively for the saree, and a black thread type necklace with a black jumkis , which goes along with the saree. He was surprised to see her in her attire, after all it was a pub and everyone there will be in western attire, but Taani was in her trademark saree.

"Hey Taans, It's a pub, and you wearing a saree??" he asked her in a surprised tone opening the car door

"I prefer saree Rey, but I think it's not too traditional, right? It goes well with the pub attire? She asked him while taking her place, he slightly nodded his head

"Yeah, but you might be the odd one there, even Sharon will be in her casuals I think"

"It's ok Rey I'm Unique" she said mockingly to him

"Arey..." He tried to tell something but just gave her a broad smile
They reached the place on time, Sharon and Swayam  received Taani and REY with delight and contentment, and the party has begun.

HI,

Frds this was the second last chapter...pls hit like and comment...only the last chapter is left to complete this story...it will be the most awating chapter...the grand proposal of Rey to Taani...the confession and bla bla...

Thank u for ur support

Love u all...pls do hit like and comment big

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
taareymyjaan thumbnail
Diii me 1st yeeyyy
aaawwweee finally swaron r married
Rey's gona propose
Hope its a yezzz frm taani luvd it diii
Taani ka attire ws hawtt simple n cute
Luvd it nxt 1 jaldi karna plz plz wanna wtch taarey gettin married plz plz jaldi karo plz