veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jodude

yaaayyy.. first again

di ...superb stry,,,i love it...
beautifully written...👏
good going...
awww.. cute scenes between ram n priya...
continue soon...😊

Hehe..thank u
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

lovelu update

Ram madly loves Priya...Priya too but she is not ready to accept.
love the whole update...
thanks for lovely update
thanks for PM...continue soon

Thank u dear..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
beautiful, so raya ek dusre k liye magnat bane huye hai 😆
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

thank you for the pm 😛

chalo rajat ko bhi satish ka saath mil gaya 🤣 hopefully raya ko disturb nhi karega 😆
All Raya scenes were superb 😛
story is very good ⭐️

Hahaha...bechara rajat..kahin to koi ladki mile...
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the pm.
beautiful, so raya ek dusre k liye magnat bane huye hai 😆

Hahahahaha...aage aur bhi jyada bnenge...
veena23 thumbnail
Heyy..ready with update..hope u all like it...

Part 9

Priya walking to Satish room  smiling , she can still feel his touch , she thinks ,[how this Man can make her forget everything when he is around , it is becoming very hard to control my emotions , his Naughtiness & smile whenever i see him smiling it feels so good ,feels like my soul just want to see him smiling ].. nd with Vikram calling her Name pointing her to sit brings her back .. he gives her set of files , saying some one is in happy mood , he bends & in low tone says blushing too ,Priya bit her lower lip & say..Can we focus now smiling at him ... nd she start reading the files , Rajath asks can i get U something to eat ,she without looking at him says No i had my Lunch as she was engrossed in reading ... Rajath notice how serious she is with her work ...Satish says he has small work so has to go but will catch up later ... so all 3 were busy in understanding Patient condition ... Few hrs pass , Satish returns  & asks so guys wht u think , how should we take the treatment further  r should i say wht r our arguments in front of Ram .. Vikram says we will not argue ,we will put our thoughts which is in best interest of Patient & will try to make him understand , Satish says we r talking abt Ram Vikram ,he wont agree but let start & see ourselves tomorrow , as the two were talking Rajath turns to Priya nd asks wht do u think , she give her inputs abt Patient treatments , he says i agree with u so how will we make Ram to agree ,she smiles & say looking at every one why r we thinking only wht we think is correct ,Lets hear their Version too then we can really help to judge best treatment , Rajath was taken back with her response, satish was surprised too but not Vikram ,he knows abt her ... then she gets a call from Neha ,so she excuse herself from the group ... Satish says i think she is giving up, may b she cant take challenge ,Rajath nods nd says may b she want it to b simple .. Vikram laughs & says no one can be better in dealing with challenges than her , she will never give up ,lets see tomorrow how  things will turn ... nd goes to Priya who was talking on Phone.. seeing Vikram Priya says kk i will ask Vikram & call u back ,he was looking at her with a question mark face .. she says Neha has to go to  visit for another hospital just for consult ,which is 4 hrs drive until she finish it will b night & she don't want to drive alone as she is afraid as she might slip to sleep nd Ram is in Post op  so cant reach him ,nd i don't want to go as i sleep in travelling u know ,so i was wondering can u ,Vikram says Yes i will go with her with out even Priya finish her sentence , she notice his excitement ,looking at her he says wht U want me to help her ,so Am helping ,thts all .. Priya just smile & call back Neha ..even she sounded excited knowing Vikram will join her ... They go back to room ending call , Priya says as i was saying earlier ,lets hear wht their plans r nd we will give our suggestions & get a best option for the Patient collectively , Rajath interrupts repeating wht HOD told them earlier , Priya says i am not denying , but lets see to ourselves wht we r dealing with then we can come to a decision & can take it further from there ... all agree ...  Satish says i can drop U guys nd call day off , Vikram says he have plans with neha & Priya , Rajath says he will go after some time by hospital transport... So Satish goes saying meet U all tomorrow..  Rajath asks care for coffee ,Priya says Yaaa i need tht now smiling ,Vikram says he has few paper work for conference tomorrow ,he will finish & join ,so Rajath asks Priya lets go ...  Priya looks at Vikram says will wait in cafeteria then ,he nods yes ..so they both walk to cafeteria , Rajath & Priya were talking abt Patients, conference , they forget to order coffee too , Ram comes to cafeteria ,as it is his routine nd looking for Neha but he sees priya talking , he goes to them would u mind joining .. Rajath was little disappointed as they got disturbed but he says please Join Ram ,  hearing his voice itself increases Priya's heart beats  , Ram asks again saying may b lady is not so interested looking at Priya as she was not responding , Priya bit her lower lip turns to him saying Please ... Ram sits & says I was kidding yar ... so u both were just chatting , dint take any thing to drink r eat .. Priya was abt to answer but Rajath starts first saying we came for coffee but we got so busy talking ,so actually forgot about everything , looking at Priya ...  she  smile & look hesitatingly at Ram but he don't see her , so then Please continue i will sit in my regular place ,Neha will join any minute ... sorry to disturb saying he was abt to get up ,but Priya cuts him saying i want a nice coffee , wht u both want ,i will get saying she stands ,looking at Ram ,he kept quite sitting back ... Rajath says i will have Chai latte , as u do ,she smiles looks at Ram ,he says Regular .. so she goes to get , Ram & Rajath just look at each other , smile & Ram start looking into his phone  ,Rajath in a file which he had with him ... after few min Priya comes , nd all were drinking ,she notices Ram's left hand tight grip , she understands tht he is angry , but she cant talk in front of Rajath nd hoping either Neha r Vikram to come soon ... with in few more Minutes Neha comes almost running asking for Vikram as they have to start ,just then they see Vikram also coming , Before Ram could ask any further she says abt her work nd all , Ram was very happy hearing tht but he don't show it out ,but Priya could see his loosen grip ,she understands wht he might b  thinking nd before anything Vikram comes ,Neha holds his hand & says we have to start ,But he says he want some thing hot to drink ,she says pulling him we can take after we hit road also , nd looking at Ram she ask can  U take Priya home ? he says of course, I am done for day ,we will also leave now ,nd he almost take Priya's hand but Priya moves a bit away asking Rajath , is getting transport easy to get to ur hotel , he says he will have to get details , Ram cuts in saying I can help u with tht nd calls his Junior  to come fast ... when his junior comes he says Please help him with hospital transport for seminar delegates, he turns to Rajath & says he will help u through out .. nd turns to Priya , says lets go , Priya smiles at Rajath & says Byee , Rajath was not liking this but couldn't say any thing so he smiled back ..

Ram starts conversation after a while driving , so Ur angry as i dint offer ride for ur never ending conversation friend ,Priya give him a stern look & says it would have been nice if u offered but Ur car ,Ur wish wht can i say ... Ram says wht is mine is obviously Urs too , she says not like until we r officially  a couple , he asks naughtily like ..? ,she still in angry tone says like after marriage .. he then immediately says ur proposing for marriage , with out ring , goshhh but still YEs we will get married ... she hits him on his shoulder saying i dint propose , i was just saying ... he says Yes again loudly , she laughs looking at him .. They reach home ,before Ram get down & get  hold she says walking very fast , I will Prepare dinner nd i have to talk to u seriously , so go get fresh .. nd she goes in to her apartment closing door , Ram goes near to door & tries to open but she locks ,as if she already know he would try , he says not fair at all , hearing him she smiles & goes to her room to get fresh , Ram goes to his apartment smiling .. After a while he comes back knocking , nd tries again to open , he noticed it was already open ,so he gets in , She was wearing night dress ,light green t-shirt , nd Plain light grey pants, perfectly fitted showing her assess ts , Ram couldn't take his eyes from her ,as he was coming to Kitchen ,she asks can u please open glass door i forgot to open , it seems weather is beautiful ,he adds yaa may b it will rain ... nd goes to open  saying  so u like old songs , she says Yaa i like to cook listening Music ... He says why u wanted to take all this strain of cooking ,we would have gone out for dinner r order but she says I like cooking ,i always cook at home too when ever i can ...Ram comes to Kitchen he was wearing shorts & sleeve less denim shirt ... she was standing in front of stove & dint notice him coming ,he stands back to her touching his chin on her shoulder & says smells good ,wht is it .. She says mixed vegetable rice , nd tht he asks pointing to other dish ,she says scrambled egg curry ,he says woww ,kissing her on her neck ,holding her waist , she says Ram please stop , i have to talk to U , he was in no mood ,she was becoming weak ,so she says again a little louder this time ,I need to talk , he moves away leaving her a bit disappointed , she understands tht but , she ask him to sit ,as she is almost done cooking , Ram goes & sits in sofa .. she comes & sit next to him  saying Ram if we r going to take our relation to next level then we should agree tht we will not get our professional things / issues  to Personal ,we have to maintain tht boundary ,Ram smile at her & says it is becoming cold now ,will close the glass door & closes it ,comes back to sit with her saying  Sweetheart Am a Psychiatric , Successful  ,i know  all these , so please saying he touches her face like sliding his fingers from her cheeks to her neck ,it was seducing ,very seducing ,but she again says if u do like this I cannot say wht i want to.. so please be serious in a pleasing tone , Ram sits back in relaxed posture says i agree to all u said , i will maintain tht , so continue if u have more to talk ,closing his eyes ,she says i will have to deal a Patients case with Satish ,actually all of us r a team now , so may b it will b frustrating for us , he cuts in saying i will not ask wht is all this about but tht is Profession ,so no need to get stressed ... 

she says i want to give us more time ,before we take further , may b dealing all this will make us understand whether we have chance as a couple r not , He was very angry listening tht , he starts to walk away , she says so when ever it is serious talk u will just walk away , he turns back ,Priya can see how angry he was , he says wht u want me to say , is this some kind of deal like if one thing is successful then we will take another step , R u crazy , did i ask U wht u were doing with Rajath , why were u both having like never ending conversations ,Priya couldn't take him asking her like tht , she says this is not same , wht r u trying to say .. her eyes was filled with tears ... he says nothing , atleast not any more ... saying he left to his apartment shutting her door very hard , she couldn't stop crying , she cried for some time ,nd goes to Ram's apartment in Very angry mood , when she was abt to Knock ,she sees door was not shut , so she just goes in , he was not in hall so she calling his name goes in ... Ram comes out of his bedroom , then she says ,when u don't even trust me then wht is all this abt & why should i even explain , he then says coming near to her If i don't trust then i wouldn't b mad / crazy for u ,share every detail of my life with U , its not abt trust , i cant see u with others ,I am possessive abt u , I know i should not b like tht , i should handle all this as we r mature adults here but i cant see U b more comfortable even talking with others than me ... nd U say we will put our relation through some kind of test , whether we can go through r not , wht kind of statement was tht , we have to go through with every thing Priya good r bad , but we have to b together because at the end of the day wht matters to me is U ,why don't u get tht ,why cant u see how much i want U ... Priya was stern listening to him, she can barely say a word , she just hold his face nd touch her forehead with his forehead , touching his nose tip with her ,tears wear rolling down her cheeks ,she says wht matters to me is U... Am so sorry , he says Am sorry too, really sorry i dint mean but She kiss him on his lips before he finishes , nd looks at him he kiss her again more fiercely sucking her lips hard pouring his anger nd love in tht Kiss they walk back, nd they fall on sofa , he dint  want to leave her lips ,actually they both dint want to leave , but they had to so before leaving he bits her lower lip,  leaving a bruce , nd he kisses on tears ,trails down on her neck , she was enjoining every bit of this..nd  he was moving further but stops &, he just puts his face on her below neck line ,lying on top of her ,squeezing her waist ,as if trying hard to stop himself nd says U said U want to b Married ,then Love nd all ... she closes her eyes nd smile miming Yes  , he gets up nd sits ,she adjust herself  nd was abt to go ,when he suddenly hug her from back ,she turns herself to him nd hugs him more tight & says  once i go back i will talk to my family & u talk to ur family , he says they will agree any way but she put her fingers on his lips & says talk to them Please ... he says why cant we get married now ,nd go to our family's later ... she gives a serious look nd says , lets eat ...  he says i will get wht ever u prepared here , we will spent our night here ,in Ur [our] apartment smiling ... she nods yes looking around , he goes  get food ,nd goes back to lock ,when she was looking around apartment ... They sit ,when Ram notice Bruce on her lip, he says sorry , nd trying to kiss again ,she stops saying  don't start which u cant finish naughtily ,Ram says Mean , she says looking at him lovingly not now otherwise my lip will bleed ,laughing ... nd she gives him his food plate , he looks her with a sad pretend face nd start eating ,they both finish their dinner watching movie, talking , laughing ,... Ram cuddles near her , holding her waist nd says I can b gentle too , coming near her face ,she closes her eyes ,nd they don't know who started but they kiss again with all love , they parted for air ,when Ram puts his head on her lap saying I love U , she nods No smiling ,nd they slept in each others embrace switching off Tv , drifting to lovely dreams ...!!

To b continue
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Read all parts ine go. Interesting story... I would say. They met thru online first time. Later their profession brought them on same ground on a personal meeting. It was love at first sight for Ram and he was ready for committing but on the other side Priya who does also have feelings for Ram does want to take things slowly.
itsmeg3 thumbnail
WOWWW
Its amazing update...very sweet😛😛😛