Cvs, BRILLIANT is not brilliant enough .....:) FINAL UPDATE

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Disclaimer CUM  Request: These are purely my opinions, as I have interpreted the current Atifa track. Opposing views are totally welcome...in fact, more than welcome...but no bashing or name calling of any character, please...this is a humble request to all.

I am trying to put myself in Jalal's shoes, n think...

1)He knows that he himself, his beloved Jo, his unborn beloved twins, are the major targets of this current attack...

2)Atifa he has identified. ...she is an enchantress here to bewitch Jalal n then kill him...(I stand by my jewellery theory on this, however silly I myself find it)...he is handling her very well, playing along with her...she will be caught off guard so badly, u guys can't imagine...πŸ˜†

3)It's also certain that Atifa has aides inside the mahal...It could be Ruqu, MA, Nigar, Sharif, Adham...or somebody else...Jalal needs to reach them, hence he cannot arrest Atifa at this point...

4)He cannot confide in Jo, because at this time, the trap is very widespread by an insider...even the baandhis could be accomplices...he has to pretend to be out of love with Jo, n in love with Atifa, to send strong signals to the enemy camp that their plan is working...he realises that in this delicate situation, Jo is very hurt by his behaviour, but to save all 4 lives, he may have to hurt his beloved Jo even more at this point...it is ripping him apart to do this, but he has to...All can see Jo's hurt...few can see the agony thru which Jalal himself is going thru...😭

5)He knows that Khybu has reached Jo's  hojra thru some secret tunnel...Atgah told him that...now, who can know  a secret passage that even Jalal doesn't know, n who is Jalal's enemy??...only 1 person...MC...so it is obvious that MC has her tentacles spread wide all over his mahal...Jalal needs to weed out all those poisonous tentacles, n hence save his unborn kids, his beloved queen, n himself...hence he announced Khybu's death during Ramzaan knowing his kind hearted queen will ensure that this does not happen....he faked an argument amidst all with her suggesting a big rift between them...to please the enemies...πŸ‘

6)In the process, he may have to further hurt Jo temporarily, but in the broader picture of things & seeing the gravity of the situation, it's not important...

7) Lets NOT blame Jalal for the twins' death which will happen eventually...There r many other factors which could have played a bigger role...the Mirchi War,  Khybu kidnapping, high infant mortality rates of that era, etc...if at all, he will be saving them from dying in their mother's womb itself...

EK, finally Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar is going to be resurrected after the brutal assaults on him by your cvs in the past 8-9 months...brilliant track, awesome screenplay,  & last but not the least, Brilliant acting by RT ⭐️...he has convinced almost every single viewer that he has fallen for Atifa...ALMOST...πŸ˜†

Jewellery theory: updated on pg 7

Next update: page 9

CONCLUSION TO THIS THEORY:
Its MA hand in glove with Nigar ...Nigar gets the throne after Jalal...MA is using Nigar n will use that crazy farman for which she has been torturing CB to wriggle the throne from Shenu for AK...(Remember: Nigar DID NOT DISCLOSE MA's NAME TO JALAL ON RETURNING TO AGRA)
MA is using Ruqu now...

Akbar will be accused of ZINAKARI n hence will be asked to step down from the throne by the qazis...Ruqu  would never want this...this will lead to the bhaanda phod of MA n Nigaar...Jalal will then hit a sixer out of the ground by proving that Atifa's "husband" is actually a KS...hence there is no ZINAKARI...
Let's see how it pans out finally...😊

19 Aug PROMO:

Atifa killing Jalal promo, if it's not a dream, suggests Nigar as being the mastermind...coz MA never wanted to kill Jalal...n Nigar gets the throne after Jalal...otherwise, our prime suspect remains MA...πŸ˜ƒ

Tuesday,19th Aug EPI:
What a super brilliant epi...πŸ‘
😎   
O great king...thou art so brave...⭐️...it ain't easy to take such a huge risk n go thru so much misery &  cause so much misery to your loved ones...πŸ‘

Sieving out all the pebbles from your system to retain all the gems...in one single masterstroke...πŸ‘

Wednesday, 20 August:

1) precap is unlikely to be a dream
2) obviously, it's not Jalal as groom
3) As soon as the groom will fall, probably MA will come forward ..."Ya Allah!! Aapne Isse maara kyun? Humne aapse in he MAARNE ko toh nahi kaha tha"...then Nigar may come forward, "lekin humne kaha tha" ... n Adham will come forward to kiss the throne...πŸ˜†

4) 3 big Gaddars may get  caught...
The maulvis who will be revolting also probably...
The soldiers who will be revolting also caught...

5)In short, MANY of Jalal's enemies should be caught by the end of this track...

6) maybe CB is with Nigaar. ...hence nigaar has changed plans with atifa at the last moment...to kill jalal

Brilliant!!!πŸ‘...this track really has us on our toes...πŸ˜†
Looks like Maan Singh, Atgah, TM with TE in this for sure...⭐️
Adi thinks Tansenji also in it...
(MAAN Singh has most probably found CB when he must have being investigating the repairs of the jails...must have found the surangs too...MAAN Singh must have been sent by Jalal to check upon Jo)...how she is coping up with all the stress...

THIS ITSELF TELLS US WHY NEITHER JALAL NOR MAAN SINGH  (nor anyone else with TE in his plan) COULD HAVE CONFIDED  WITH JO ABOUT THIS PLAN (& hence save her from all her heartbreak during her delicate condition of pregnancy)...ITS HER DEFIANCE OF THE EMPERORS ORDERS ALL THE TIME, (under the pretext of self righteousness) THINKING SHE IS BETTER EQUIPPED THAN ANYONE ELSE  TO SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS OF ALL MORTALS ...πŸ˜†

THURSDAY, 21st Aug SBS Report:
Its MA who is the MASTERMIND πŸ˜†...n she says she didn't want Jalal killed πŸ˜ƒ

Thursday, 21st Aug Episode:
1)I  will admit, a bit anti climatic...(probably due to SBS leak)
2) y were  Adham & Shareefuddin  missing?...O. ...Gaddars πŸ˜ƒ
3) i hope they show why Jalal drew Atifa's portrait πŸ˜†...my one important theory rests on that...πŸ˜ƒ
4) Nigaar was missing too
5) expecting lots of FBs tomorrow...esp of shikaar...
6) infact, lots to be cleared tomorrow, including CB...
7) TE back with a roar...😎 
8) could have been a lil  better executed...πŸ˜†

But definitely a milestone episode in JA history...πŸ˜ƒ

Friday 22 August:

I have to admit that the explanations have not been given by the cvs n the track closed by the cvs in a rushed way...due to drop in trps...it is indeed sad...There have been no explanations AT ALL for so many things in this track...
CVS,  a most brilliant track was sacrificed at the TRPS altar once again...

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khushi, though I had not given wt. to ur jewelry theory that day - but yesterday even I felt u may not be far off the mark 

Another point - No female assassin is ever sent alone - they are usually accompanied by a servant or bodyguard - remember Zakira with Ben - that is what this man with Atifa is - and since she is supposedly a master of spells who can bind only men sending a man with her would not make much sense - then what is this one who calls himself her husband and thus a man - Could he be a KS??? - since Atifa's spells work only on men - that rules out women and KS - hence my guess is that this man is a KS and since Jalal has guessed what Atifa is - and that this man is not under her spell - I also think he has guessed that this is a KS - and that is when he decided to start his OTT acting of being smitten overtly so that it becomes visible to all.

Another point - till today Jalal had let Atifa set the pace for this game since he is already on to her - but today when Sharif came to him - he took over the game - lock, stock and barrel - and has now set the pace himself - which is why he immediately went to Atifa - he wants her supposed husband to see them and raise a hue and cry - and btw he has totally understood what Sharif is and where he is coming from - and tomorrow when the husband sees Jalal and Atifa and raises that hue and cry of Zinakari - he is going to pull the rug frm under their 2 ugly little feet !!!!!
Edited by adianasr - 9 years ago
aashyagh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khushi, a big hug πŸ€—For making this post 
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant Post Khushi !!! 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jalal is not worried about his life but for his beloved Jodha & the unborn twins😊
He has not taken Jo & Atgah into confidence this time around for he knows along with him they too would be watched keenly by the enemies πŸ˜Š

Yes ! He his playing the cards close to his chest though there is a possibility of Todarmal / Maan Singh working in tandem.I was suprised to see jallu practising with Maan Singh,but I liked it ! πŸ˜‰
( though his expressions were funny !)πŸ˜†

Aitifa's aid in mahal? Definitely not Ruqs...all her scenes are meant to confuse the fans & moreover her hukka affected brain would not come up with such a brilliant plan ! πŸ˜† 

Poor MA...Chand Beghum is her only toy ! πŸ˜†

It has to be Nigar under the able guidance of MC...she was not shown purposefully for quite sometime...so that fans would tend to forget her ! πŸ˜‰

I agree with Adiana's KS theory...that is why he was shown as a hot headed man , wife beater etc to make everyone believe that he is Atifa's hubby...Moreover, he was the only one asked to work under Todarmal &  to stay in palace guest house πŸ˜‰

OMG! So many plots...So many mysteries...Unbelieveble ! πŸ‘ ( pinch me khushi, are we watching JA?πŸ˜‰). Kudos to the new Director as well...one could appreciate the quality !

What can I say about Rajat Tokas ? 
Take a bow for his acting prowess!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Would Love to see this jalal through Shymala Aunty's eyes !😭😭😭 

Hats off Khushi !!!

PS : Sandhya & Ela, get ready girls !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by harrybird - 9 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar. If the CV's really do as you say, the serial will get a new lease of life. Things had been too ordinary and boring for some time now and this was reflected in falling ratings. A new teda Jalal will make things very interesting.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome Post Kushi. Loved it
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

khushi ..this is a wonderful psot.. and i sincerely pray we get back our Jalal not the heartless but the shrewd ,smart and kind one...

have seen enough EK shows to know that she is taking us for a ride right now and will suddenly pull the rug from under our feet with shock...there is a twist am very sure...but just wondering what it is...a love story at the jet speed of 5 episodes..even by BT standards not possibleπŸ˜† and jalal ever falling out of love for jodha...the world may end before thatπŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Khushi
I had more convincing theories during ben track and tasneem track and fell totally flat.😭

I pray your theory is true. πŸ˜•Khush raho. πŸ˜³

The only positives this time are that everything is happening at jet speed and at your face. So suspicions.  They showed so many episodes of jalal doubting jo in suja track. This time things are too fast to be true.

IF IF jalal is indeed pretending and will smartly round up the stolen cheese with the rat cat and dog I will forgive the cvs for all the doormat-ifying of Jalal so long. The leap could take place on a high note. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
chiona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hope u are right and want this track to end as soon as possible. stand to see jo in pain and jalal hugging that sl@t. besides jalal has some explaining to do. think the accomplice maybe shareffuddin, nigar, or even mirza hakim. it maybe MA but think she's too preoccupied with CB
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome observation and brilliant post Khushi . I agree with all your arguments . However as viewers who have grown to love Jalal and Jodha as a couple , its really hard to see Jalal being rude to his beloved queen . Since the entry of Atifa it has been obvious that Jalal suspects her . I am hoping that this yelling and screaming between Jalal and Jodha ends soon and that Jodha does not suffer a miscarriage .