











Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp
Fari I had thought to naya cc bana ke jaayengi...
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp
Fari was supposed to make a new one. She hasn't made one yet 😔
Originally posted by: .x-bumblebee-x.
She's the one who somehow makes
Her co-actors successful.. Otherwise
Without her I doubt people would have recognised
Barun or Ashish..
Even Barun said she's a lucky charm or something..
I dunno why all these dramas post IPK
Are sucky for her :(
CC :(
RR started off great but lost interest after a 2 months..
But watch it anyways
😆
Originally posted by: .x-bumblebee-x.
Oh no.. Sorry to hear that Fari..
I understand how your aunt feels.. All that jewellery .. Only to be stolen :(...
It's a awful feeling .. You feel as if your not safe anymore..
It's the thought of someone being in your
Home going through everything.. *shudders* just be glad that they weren't home & that they were safe!
Give a hug to your aunt.. <3
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp
Good morning La.
Hey K!
Fari wonderful collages! SI is so so so pretty!
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp
Eid is either on the 29th or 30th of July. But I will fast from the 4th day of eid till the 9th. I do it every year. It is highly recommended...