MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a million dollar question. 
There's an uncanny resemblance between these two. 

Like, Imran had huge female following at the start of his career much like how Sid has now. 

Masala commercial movies is still a far cry for both of them. Mass elements aren't included in their movies. 

Both can't dance to save their lives.

Both are still pretty wooden.

The question is- will Sid end up like Imran after a short time facing waterloo? The type of movies these two choose to do don't work in the long run. They won't be crowd pullers, believe it or not, movies with scripts barring non-sensical things won't attract audience after a period of time. 

Moreover, Sid has been considered in movies which were first offered to Imran. Sid took them from  Imran's platter. Sid's forthcoming movies too don't marginalize on commercial elements, Like Motwane's drab and Bhavesh Joshi's, there are chances of him being overshadowed by Akki. 

There are high chances of Sid being sidelined like Imran after some successful films. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He will come down eventually, abhi iska time acha chal raha hai...
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imran wasn't considered for priceless, HTP, EV or Warriors...it is just BJ you are talking about or at least should be talking about.😃*FACTS*

And well I can't predict future like other IF gyaanis so I would just say inshallah he will be the next Sidhath Malhotra,❤️ the one who will prove himself w/o giving a damn about haters who wanna pull him down like anything.😆Inshallah his future is bright and if not khuda na kare then well he himself can manage to care.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BW these days is a funny industry... as we dont know which movies audience are really accepting to ... I never though EV will go to make such huge market, it dont have mass appeal for sure, and it solely worked on Story which is chorified and credit is sadly not given ... 
Only thing which make both of them a bit different from my POV alone is , Imran has amazing smile ... it sort of lighten ups his face and its natural no forced or social smile... 
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Motwane and BJ films were first under Imran's belt but eventually Sid got offered those. Facts you talk about, why not check them while speaking. 
This was just a speculation. An interrogative question...😆
Thats what u want...and does any1 give a shit what u want...ummm NO😊
The real question is will Varun Dhawan end up like Uday Chopra in Dhoom 10 series where his contempories will prob b playing cops and thief...
Kya mummy😭 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sidharth doesn't have to end up like anyone. He'll end up like himself, super successful or not, haven't got a clue. All I know is he's driven and hard-working and God helps those who help themselves :) 
don't know about sid, but arjun kapoor will
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"Tujhe mirchi lagi toh main kya karoon"
Edited by virikalove - 9 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Is there reason to get so defensive? If you can't observe the kind of resemblance I've mentioned then you really need to join comprehension classes. You need to bring Varun in every Sid topic? That kind of shows the stature Sid has, his topics don't kick start without chanting Vraun's name 😆