Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

allele cry baby dnt cry ... ye sab ko pata ha ki in starting swaron are nt leads its becis of sneha's acting they become lead.. and for ur information palki bhi kuch nhai kar sakti thi if sneha dnt potrayed the charcter of sharon

For heaven's sake get your facts straight. Shantanu's acting made Swayam a lead and that gave SwaRon not Sneha's acting. If it wasn't for Shantanu, Sharon would have been a third wheel in the KR story as a vamp.
.DiSha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Can anyone tell me when SRP was supposed to be a naive girl? She was complex and her complexities were USP of the character. And that time members of this forum used to drool over her๐Ÿ˜†One of those many ironies of this forum. Professional or unprofessional who cares? Sneha Kapoor delivered such an awesome performance as SRP that still people remember her. The talent she has never can be overshadowed. I hope she will think once again about her acting. :)

You mean to say Sharon should never grow as a person? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• Being open about her love is naive according to you? ๐Ÿ˜• If Sharon was the same old mean Sharon,then Swayam's love would have been a joke ๐Ÿคข A guy running behind a girl(Who hardly cares abt his feelings), for 5+ yrs would sound no less than a joke ๐Ÿคข
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: widowmaker

Yeh hadd hai dosti bhi kuch hoti hai jo sharey ke beech thi 

dosti toh ab v hai shaRey ki ๐Ÿ˜ณ fark itna hai, abhi swaron v hai...unlike before๐Ÿ˜†
.DiSha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

haha ha really i dint read ur full comment but thumare so callet vrushan se phele hi swaron lead the..

Im asking you, why didn't the journos cover them? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I would love a straight forward answer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

allele cry baby dnt cry ... ye sab ko pata ha ki in starting swaron are nt leads its becis of sneha's acting they become lead.. and for ur information palki bhi kuch nhai kar sakti thi if sneha dnt potrayed the charcter of sharon

and SHANTANU did nothing?? ONLY SNEHA did????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Winter

Yes so much complexity that even a 40 year old woman didn't have in her life :) Sharon was meant to be a simple naive and sometimes confused teenage college girl. Not a psychiatric patient  -_-

๐Ÿ˜†well whatever she was  the one who made many of u fall for Sharon and this fact can'tbe changed ...
Psychiatric or not but she displayed Sharon the character which was created ay palki ...

40 year old women life is sorted according to me ask a teenager what complexity really is...๐Ÿ˜ณ

i rest my case main tou challi ,,,

ciao...
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: like.a.boss

dosti toh ab v hai shaRey ki ๐Ÿ˜ณ fark itna hai, abhi swaron v hai...unlike before๐Ÿ˜†

Dikhti hai sharey ki dosti...ur fav has just 2 friends on the set...shantanu and ag
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diya...

What did tan ha do , except follow the script written by PM and Priya Ma'am ?!! The latter are the ones who made SwaRon , not the other way around.๐Ÿ˜ณAnd, yes we all saw how much she 'made ' SwaRon with all her 'complexities' in the end . An actor who can't even respect a story doesn't deserve any credit from my side.๐Ÿค”

phele to pad ke ao its tanha lagta ha nursery se chut ke ai ha...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In case you guys have forgotten the rules that YOU asked for, Sneha and Vrushika are NOT to be mentioned or discussed or compared in the same topic. If you can't remember, please refresh your memory: Dil Dostii Dance Forum Rules - ALL Compiled

Topic closed.

D3 DT.