Sneha Kapoor and SwaRon ^_^

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sharon Raiprakash-She was easy to hate but you made us love Sharon 😳 Sharon was mean,bitchy,cruel but we fell for that MEAN Sharon. . .Such was the power of your acting-Sneha Kapoor . .You are not remembered here because of any offscreen bond but for the sheer BRILLIANCE with which you potrayed the most COMPLEX character of Indian Television-Sharon Raiprakash 😳 Sharon was guarded,scared,cruel,mean,bitchy,adorable,naughty and strong...She had so many layers to her character and you justified each and every layer of sharon so beautifully and effoertlessly :-) 👍🏼 When sharon broke Swayam's heart we hated Sharon...when she smiled at Swayam our hearts danced with joy...when she admitted her liking for Swayam we went on Cloud nine 😳
If I am able to understand the character of Sharon then the Sole reason is YOU SNEHA!!!I dont think we would have been able to understand this character and love her the way we do if you wouldn't have been OUR SHARON!
   Nobody in this world could have potrayed such various emotions with so much of easiness as you did...Sneha Kapoor was the SOUL of Sharon Raiprakash.
If there is anything that did went away with you then its the free spirit and DEPTH Of Sharon...
According to me Sneha was Unprofessional...Yes i would call her that...many fans have spent sleepless nights coz her ofscreen issues did affect the Beauty of SwaRon onscreen...BUT I am not among them who have restricted their opinion and judgement to those months only!I see Sneha as the one who gave us Sharon Raiprakash...who made us love this beautiful character...who was the best actress of D3...If SwaRon are important today...If SwaRon are the leading couple of D3 then its only because of TanHa...Shantanu and Sneha made SwaRon so lovable with their acting n passion that till today we are not over it!
       Each and every SwaRon fan was skeptical about New Sharon that if she will be able to potray Sharon with such finesse and that is the achivement of Sneha Kapoor
Love you Sneha!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She was a Sharon who defined SHARON and her complexity..
Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Endurance

She was a Sharon who defined SHARON and her complexity..

Yes so much complexity that even a 40 year old woman didn't have in her life :) Sharon was meant to be a simple naive and sometimes confused teenage college girl. Not a psychiatric patient  -_-

sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really miss sneha a lot..

nowdays they show the frndshp between sharon and kriya...
i really think how would have it become if Sneha was there...

love you sneha kapoor
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Free spirit of Sharon. o.O Yeah. Free spirit of that sharon who unfortunately could never love Swayam Sekhawat going free from her "insecurities".Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumimita

i really miss sneha a lot..

nowdays they show the frndshp between sharon and kriya...
i really think how would have it become if Sneha was there...

love you sneha kapoor

and the most hilarious part is, when sk was present in the show, none use to love her from the other fanbase...and now they love her LOL HOW COOL😆
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: like.a.boss

and the most hilarious part is, when sk was present in the show, none use to love her from the other fanbase...and now they love her LOL HOW COOL😆

rang badalte rishte 😆
.CoffeeStains. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh please PALKI MA'AM is the SOLE reason behind Sharon Rai Prakash..
Atleast get ur facts clear!
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sneha is and will always be the SRP...according to me noone can replace her...she was,is and will always be SRP who was complex,guarded and a true diva...noone can replace Sneha and i know some are so jealous of her and her success that they will try to show their fav as the best when she is only a girl who looks as if she is high and falling on swayam 
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"If SwaRon are important today...If SwaRon are the leading couple of D3 then its only because of TanHa."
really ? 😲 If swaron are lead couple it's only because of the tremendous writing of writers of their story . it's writers who have wrote her character NOT sk herself -__-