Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

News update - 1/5/2014 

After a very slow 24th thread comprising of about 16 episodes, the 25th thread, i.e. the silver jubilee thread opened amidst pomp and splendor to celebrate the return of sanity in the story.  

The previous thread was essentially borne by two warriors, Indi and aarwen, sometimes supported by sohara, whenever AD permitted. They were brave enough to tackle the crazy Gupta track, scrutinizing episode by episode, getting elated with the few magical moments, but overall saddened by the pathetic condition of the leads. And sometimes when they found themselves alone, they resorted to making funny gags about their favourite couple. The news desk applauds them for boring the brunt of the otherwise boring track and keeping the blast thread going.

The silver jubilee thread saw the return of many blasters back to the main page.  Supriya and her edits, Wiwy and her riddle and BarunDiwani and her Drool corner brought back the old charm of the BFTP. Not only that, the news desk is also happy to announce the return of the spice of the thread. The red, the Issk., with a new id, a new red Iskootar profile pic and an innovative signature shot. Last heard, this I',  IssK. along with another I', Indi, on this May Day, are already creating a riot on the thread scheming an isskamming plot. 

Along with this, the non-stop inflow of BS pics has put the blasters in a jubilant mood. The overflow of BS edits prove the excitement and happiness among the blasters about his latest project.  

With this rejuvenated feel, the news desk hopes that the rest of the blasters too return to this mad place and share their craziness for the show yet again. Here's wishing everyone a very happy silver jubilee thread. 

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

durga,

love the news update. thread is looking suddenly full. aah where will asr and khushi meet now and do a little dhinkchak.
indi52 thumbnail
and now from barun's angels...

credit: uploader

wish i could date it, look at that hair... amybe during those lavanya days when he flings the dupatta and it lands on her, or earlier? around the time he saves her at the guest house? pinstripes? when where how? asr unseen... and barun seen. between the two, i a positively theek nahin hain.

no one understood barun like asr did.

edit: just read elsewhere, this is the look in the shot where the kids draw mustache. too many memories instantly.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

durga,

love the news update. thread is looking suddenly full. aah where will asr and khushi meet now and do a little dhinkchak.

They might use the isskootar. 😆 

Thanks for liking the update. 😊
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Wow.. lovely thread as always..

Durga - A stark reality gets uncovered
The reasons for marriage are now unfurled 👏👏
And thank you for all the HAHK connections..

Oh and I have turned blue for now..

Feeling blue.. feeling blue.. feeling bluuueee..
my heart says can't be can't be can't be true..
jane kya chahe mann bavara... akhiyaan mere saawan chala
Feeling blue.. feeling blue.. feeling bluuueee..

Thanks Rhea. What a bluetiful, I mean beautiful blue poem. Can you get any more blue than this?  
👏 
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i donch, i donch, i donch... dhaaad... faintiya.

"STOP repeating what i say Dammit!"
*looks EXASPERATED, She faints and then in a flash, an exclusively ASR expression of concern*
"Tum theek ho?"
*She opens eyes and he is back to ANGRY*
"How dare you faint, you bina aukat ki ladki!!"
*she looks dazed... can barely hear him*
"Woh...Hum..."
*Very very ANGRY*
"WHAT WOHHUM? I asked you somethin!!"
*The girl is back*
"Aap Humse iss tarah baat nahi kar sakte"
*Very very very ANGRY*

"GET OUT!!"

"Kya??!!"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!"

To be contd...😆

DurgaS thumbnail

phew.

return to classic ipk state of mind.

the scenes capped, edited, gifed, drool cornered, collaged, bannered on the first page have such power in them. every moment moves and tells me to stay back and waste time just staring and feeling.

when i am on another tab, i find myself keeping the audio on, waiting for him to yell "how could you!" and then the layers of sound, ebbing flowing crossfading in and out, and that kyun dard hai itna... are we sure this was just a serial?

look at that man standing on the verandah, traumatised, trying to come to grips with the situation. he has just seen his wife trying to kill herself, he has also told her he hates her and at last why. two conflicting memories... when they thought of this scene did they think it would become this perfect? this hard to look away from? this impossible not to feel deep things just looking at him? i know we go on about the shot of barun's ahem... but really it was so oh h i can't breathe for me because i knew the look on his face, the feeling in his damn heart and gut as he stood their going a little crazy.

or for that matter look at sanaya doing baat aapki hai or the two of them in the dhaga scene, both looking classic and so movie and with an intensity one gets so desperate for at times. especially in the tinny always smiley world that i seem to be living in.

i am so grateful for this return to non sugary ipk.

and to all of you for hanging out with me through 24 threads... and feels so good to be on 25.

durga, the hahk finds are too good and the piece is lovely. thanks for always doing more than necessary and having so much faith in bftp. you have already changed your profile shot to a bftp one. i think i will do the same...

kiss kiss all, i need to run to the bridge.

Thanks Indi. HAHK was fun. BFTP has become my home  now. So, have to do something to keep this thread going. Aakhir ghar ka maamla hai. Looking forward to your profile pic. 😃
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

They might use the isskootar. 😆 

Thanks for liking the update. 😊

indi52 thumbnail
just saw 249/50/51... stunned.

i can still not figure out at all, how two actors on a tiny screen can hit you so hard... every part of you. yes the music, the camera, the editing everything helps but really it's in the actors.

he went back to her again and again hoping there would be proof of her innocence. the hope in his eyes, the desperate hope.

she did takes without the actor she had been used to working with for months and did some of the most heart shattering scenes, without letting it show he was not there, a man with different ears and bulkier lines stood before her.

this was spectacular work...
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 248

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKOrRsCxYL8[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday , 9th May 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders