Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: priya111111

wow mrs.khurana's surprise visit and preparing tea for geet was just lovely and spending time with geet and sharing about family just lovely. ahaan maan entered geet's house😳😳

Yep, Maan entered for the first time. ðŸ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvforever

Its was a sweet updt di... D unexpectd guest was mrs.khurana bt later maan is included too... ;) haaye i soo love maan's mom becoz of d way she make everything & everyone easy wid her nature & sweet talks... Loved it totaly bt hope dis tym dey wil talk more den hi & bye & some proper talk... Was it mrs.khurana's idea to make dem meet properly...?? Ohh i cnt wait to knw more...
Love
prati

Thank you, Prati! ðŸ˜Š
They sure will talk more than just greeting each other.
Whether Mrs. Khurana did it purposely or not, it did happen and that's what matters. ðŸ˜³
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgurti

loved the bonding b/w mrs khurana and geet...such a warm relationship...

so maan geet again face to face...

waiting to know wat geet has practiced previous days?

I'm glad you liked the bond.
Geet has been telling herself to remain normal whenever she should meet Maan, and now that he is here, it is time for her to put her teachings to herself into practice.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mauaa

nice update.. bt this time u hv givn a short 1.. evrytime u gv bigr than this.. well waiting for the next 1

Thank you!
I'm sorry that it felt short, but it certainly wasn't the shortest of all. Long chapters are on the way. ðŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: paponecon

geet ki dil ki halat bohut hi nazuk hain

😆
I wonder what makes you say that...
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

I read this the day you posted it, but I only appreciated the full impact of it yesterday.

Been travelling back and forth from home for the past week and have been so exhausted. All I wanted after coming home was a taste of my Aai's Dal and Rice and that is when I remembered your chapter and it really got to me. Your chapter reminded me of my Aai and Avis' chapter reminded of my father. Damn!!😭
🤗 This is all I can offer.
The whole chapter was written in such a mundane style. It was just a thing that could happen anytime, anywhere, but for a person like Geet it would mean the world, especially when you are craving for any sort of motherly affection so very desperately as she is.
I would surely have burst out in tears if Aai had appeared and offered me food yesterday.
Exactly. The one who craves for it knows the depth of what it all means...
For me the whole scene was far more emotional, than when these  2 met again after so long. I related to it on  a personal level.
You know you always do this to me right? No dramatics, no OTP, but words and events that are so real and so palpable, I can relate to them at the most basic level.
I write what I personally connect with and that is what shows. I am only glad you connect with all of it too. 
And now ladies and gentlemen please welcome to Geet's How Do I Pretend Ignorance and Try Out Some Elusiveness- Lesson 101😆
I'd like to attend that. ðŸ˜†
Oh wow, you posted after a long time and I took even longer to comment. So please next update is highly anticipate and eagerly awaited.😉

I posted after one whole week this time. And that's going to be the norm now...

mayyo thumbnail
**Replies begin from page 31.

21. New Romeo. New Juliet

"Oh, good you're here." Aunty exclaimed when Maan walked in ahead of me. Her eyes flickered to me standing a few steps behind him before fixing on his face. "We just had dinner. Do you want some?"

Maan shook his head as he made himself comfortable on the single-seater opposite the couch. "I had my dinner before leaving office."

When he stopped talking, he looked at me still standing there. "Why don't you take a seat?" He suggested. "Feel at home." He smiled sweetly.

I was dumbstruck with his words. He was at my place and telling me to feel at home! When I heard Aunty chuckle, I fumbled and sought for an acceptable excuse to have been standing. I didn't want to show them how awkward I was feeling.

"Coffee?" I offered him casually.

"Sure." He shrugged, smiling lopsidedly.

I walked to the kitchen, wanting to hide for a minute or two. Unfortunately, the open kitchen was anything but a nice hiding. I made coffee while I could hear the mother and son talk about their day. I felt like an intruder into their personal space, but having no choice, I heard Maan talk all about some random work at office. When I handed the coffee mug to him, I sat stiffly beside Aunty. There was silence for a while as he sipped the steaming coffee.

"Mmm! Nice!" I smiled at him. His eyes wandered around the room keenly. "Nice place."

"Thanks." His easy demeanour was contagious and I felt myself relaxing a little.

"You know Maan," Aunty began conversationally. "Geet works at Innodea Interiors. Do you remember I was talking about it a few days back?"

He nodded. "Yes. I have heard quite much about Innodea. In fact," he turned to me, "Mom and I have been planning to hire the company to get a few things done."

A very casual conversation ensued with Innodea as the main theme. I found out that Maan worked closely with interior designers for the projects he handled at his own construction firm. He was even planning to permanently hire some designers instead of just consulting them when needed. When he set his mug on the side-table, he signalled his Mom that they leave.

"I'll just be a minute." Aunty got up and went to the washroom which opened into my bedroom. When she went, Maan and I looked at each other in silence. He was not smiling and nor was his face or eyes betraying what was going through his mind. I quickly averted my gaze and blinked.

"I must say", his offhanded voice pulled my eyes back to him, "I am not surprised that you've set this place up quite well. You've always had a knack for these things."

I half smiled at his nonchalant reminder of the past. "You remember." He blinked and his expression altered for a moment before he leaned back against the seat.

"Of course." He smirked. I did not reply and in the quiet of a few seconds, his eyes scanned me. "I like that shirt. It suits you."

Instinctively glancing at my shirt and then back at him, I blinked a couple of times. I could not understand why I felt flustered and yet I composed myself. The smirk was still intact on his face and his cool composure made me realise he was flirting with me. I pretended to take it casually and rolled my eyes.

"Thanks!" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and suggestively gauged his attire. Tight black pants paired with a slim-fit black vest, a half-sleeved navy blue shirt under it with a matching silk tie and shoes shining as if he had just polished them instead of having been wearing them for the whole day, he made a perfectly appealing picture. "You don't look that bad yourself either!" His eyebrows shot up at my words and a slow smile appeared on his face. What was I doing, I questioned myself. It wasn't me to flirt like that.

The door to my room opened and Aunty came out. As a reflex, Maan and I stood up.

"Geet, darling." She came to me. "You have to come to my house soon." She held my hand as we slowly walked to the door. "I am going to wait for you."

I smiled as she hugged me. "I will come, Aunty."

After a kiss on my forehead, she turned to walk out the door. Maan, who had been walking behind us, stepped around me to follow her but stopped and turned.

"See you around. I guess." He waved his fingers charmingly with a hint of a smile on his face and mischief in his eyes. He walked off agilely without waiting for me to respond.

"Wow!" I exclaimed to myself when I walked back to the living room. "That wasn't so hard. Good job, Geet!" I patted myself and decided to get some work done before retiring to bed.

I worked on the designs for an hour more while being on call with Vyan to coordinate. By the time I decided to stop working, Vyan had made me laugh so much on the silly jokes he made of his own slips of tongue which happened very frequently, that I was chuckling even after the call ended. When I placed my head on the pillow, I smiled with a sense of satisfaction which engulfed me. It was a wonderful day.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awe .. That was not hard, or that was simply a facade !!!
Anyway nice start for a long lost relationship.
Like Maan said willl see it around in more and in precise way.
loved the chapter .. Nice
SheenGcian thumbnail
Superb Update..
Meeting was no that senti jaisa socha tha..
Awesome Flirty Katto Maan ;);)
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayyo

I have never heard this song, but I think these lines do suit Maan, somewhat.

Thanks, Sheen! That makes two. AB dekhte hain baaqi sab kab Geet ko pasand karna shuru karenge.😃

Har zulm by great Sajjad ali..
Do listen this song u'll love it...