Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone,
This is my first SS hope you guys like it. plz leave comments ðŸ˜Š
PS: Sorry for any grammar errors.  

WHERE TO GO WITHOUT HER!!!!!!!! 

CHAPTER 1- Where is she? 

(Asad's Perspective)

There was no possibility of taking a walk that day. It was July in Bhopal, India. The day felt as if the heat outside would melt anything that came in the way. Of course, I had to get ready for work. I needed my wallet so I called Zoya, my wife, who is also my first love.

"Zoya where is my wallet?" I asked.

I yelled her name five times but she didn't respond. I could feel the heat crawling up my body as I searched for Zoya. Suddenly I heard Ayan's voice. He always comes to my house in the mornings and we go to work together.

"How are you Asad Bhaijaan?" Ayan asked.

Whoops, I completely forgot to introduce you to Ayan. He is my step-brother but our relationship goes way beyond words can describe.

"Zoya is nowhere in the house. I am getting worried." I fidgeted

"What are you saying Bhaijaan! How is that possible?" Ishaan asked

"I don't know." I said.

We both were getting worried. My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello Asad, remember me." said Akram on the other end.

I knew Akram since college. For some reason, I always felt negative vibes from him and as a result, I always tried my best to keep my distance even though we would consistently see each other at social gatherings.

"Zoya is with me." His voice sounded sinister; he hung up the phone, abruptly. I got worried, hoping she was ok. Zoya was kidnapped by Akram. Thoughts came rushing into my mind. Why would Akram commit such an act? Why would he have taken Zoya?

I started brainstorming possible places where Akram could have taken Zoya. The phone rang again.

"Come to my farm house." said Akram.

Ayan and I got in the car and rushed towards Akram's farmhouse in Indore. The road

was barren, and the farm house seemed miles away. The journey was never ending.

"We are halfway there Bhaijaan." Ayan said.

"I can only image of Zoya right now and nothing else." I told him.

"Don't worry, we will find her and take her back with us." He assured me.

Finally, I felt content as I read "Welcome to Indore." My heart was racing as we approached the farm house. I felt a sense of excitement as I knew I was only few miles away from brining Zoya back. The thoughts of her beautiful long hair, her pretty brown eyes, her stunning looks, and more importantly, the beautiful memories we shared made me miss her even more. As we reached the front door I could sense she was in the house. The farm house had no sense of hominess attached to it. I saw no family pictures of Akram, no flower vases or paintings. The couches were covered with dust and the spiders seemed to have certainly made Akram's farm house their own. There were cobwebs everywhere.

"How will you go in without your Bhai?" Akram suddenly appeared from behind.

Akram was holding Ayan tightly so he wouldn't attack.

"You eventually came here to get my Zoya." said Akram.

"How could you do this to me? What have I done to you? Where is Zoya and what have you done to her and what do you mean by my Zoya? She is mine and will remain mine forever" I demanded.

"She always gave importance to you when we were in school. I loved her, but she loved you. I am sure you figured out by now I am not a big fan of you." he declared

From his response, I felt even more worried because I was thinking about Zoya. First, I had to set Ayan free. I skid to kick Akram's legs. I knew his legs were his weak point as he was limping for about few years now. He fell on the ground and Ayan was set free.

I grabbed Ayan's hand, "Let's go."

As we were heading towards the door, I heard Zoya scream. Ayan and I ran towards the room upstairs. Then all of a sudden the door opened, Zoya ran towards me and hugged me tight. In her eyes, I saw the horror Akram put her through. I felt so relieved holding her in my arms, I never felt so elated in my life.

"ASAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Akram screamed   

Akram was coming towards us with a rod. He was about to hit us, so I pushed Zoya and we both fell to the ground.

From the distance, Ayan indicated to me he is about to call the cops and I nodded.

"We need you come to this farm house quickly as our lives are in danger." Ayan hesitated.

Just in time the police arrived and arrested Akram.

"Asad, I will not spare you." Akram said in a furious voice.

"If you try to harm Asad in any way Akram I will not spare you. I suffered enough and I will not let my love go through the same feeling. I will protect him forever. You better back off and stay away from us." Zoya threatened confidently.

"No one can ever separate us, no one can. I love you." Zoya told me.

"I love you more than you can imagine." I replied

It began to thunder and lighting, the rain fell on us as we kissed.

A loud noise woke me up. With a sudden jolt, I realized this was just a dream. The noise was my alarm clock to wake me up for work. Zoya was sitting next to me on the bed, her hands rubbing my hair. I pulled her close to kiss her.  

INDEX:

Chapter 1: Pg 1

Chapter 2A: Pg 6 

Chapter 2B: Pg 8

Chapter 3: Pg 11

Chapter 4: Pg 16

Chapter 5: Pg 28

Chapter 6: Pg 31

Edited by HeerLuvZoya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AsYaHolic- thumbnail

I am confused on what u said 😆
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great start! WOAH all of that was just a dream! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

Continue soon :D
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start..!
So Asad is worried about ZOya going away from him..
Please pm me will you?
Want to read more..
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great start conti soon
pm me when you update
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting start
plz pm me for updates
continue soon
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
@everyone who replayed:
Yes will continue soon. Right now I am a little busy with college but as soon as I get the chance will update for sure 😛
So it's interesting!!
Any suggestions on the next part?? Plz PM me your ideas cuz I need a plot for my story. That would be great if u guys gave me suggestions 😃
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail

Thank you 😊
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All of tht was a dream... Woah... It was nc... Continue..
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gowtu

All of tht was a dream... Woah... It was nc... Continue..

Yea a little suspense but better at the end. Will continue soon 😊