pls some happy movments

Thank you!

Happy moments are soon to come. πŸ˜³
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mounacuty

omg what is this
but i think geet misunderstood maan being his dad may be the lil gal was his bro's daughter i soo wanted to maaneet track to begin n plz lil long update😳

Well, let's see how right or wrong Geet is in her assumption.
Maaneet track will surely come but bringing it right now will mean that the story ends soon. I hope you know what I mean.

The chapters will get longer soon too. πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

GEET IS REGRETTING THE PAST WHEN SHE DIDNT HAVE THE COURAGE TO HOLD MAAN'S HAND AND DECLARE TO THE WORLD ABOUT THEIR LOVE

SHE IS HAPPY THAT HE HAS MOVED ON IN LIFE

She is regretting not having the courage, but not because she wanted to declare their love, but because she didn't let Maan lead her.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

superb update. my predictions of geet regreting her decision of refusing maan turns out to b true. so she even realise that she loves maan. many persons passes through this phase of life where they don't accept things for the happiness of their parents. even I am in this category. but geet should not run away. Instead she should find her happiness. she should talk abt maan .waiting eagerly for maan entry.

Thank you. I am glad you do relate to Geet. As for her running away, turning away from Maan when she saw him was not a planned decision for her. And as she believes, Maan has moved on and has a daughter now. You can't really think she would be selfish enough to discuss her past with him when she thinks he has a new life.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: paponecon

i dont blv tht maan has moved on...she is may b ranbirs daughter...n hope tht this time she wont take wrong decision...she lvd him n she lvs him...y maan didnt response her calls...may b he didnt want to hurt himslf more or didnt want to rise his expectations...

@Bold: You have answered your own questions. The way they parted ways was not very encouraging for Maan to stay in touch with her, was it?

And we just take decisions at that but don't foresee how they will result. No matter what decision we take, no matter how much planning we do, destiny only gives us what we deserve at the right time. I believe you understand what I am saying. 
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvforever

Geet's thought gave us d view of her lyf, her decisions, regrets, hopes, hurt all...
So, i was rite she does had & have feelings 4 him like him bt was afraid & sumwhr her parents wish & reaction scared her... Bt wen she undrstood her feelings & her parents opinion too den y dint she tried to get bck wid him...?? Becoz she said 3yrs ago she lost al contact wid him...??
Wel nw its intrstng as acc. to geet maan is married & have daughter bt i dont think so... Becoz wen geet who dint had dat strong sentiments 4 maan initialy dint get in relationship though watever reason she give den toh maan had feelings 4 her 4rm d 1st tym he saw her den hw wud he move on... Unless 4 family or any oder reason...
Di ab suspense kholo do...   
Prati

@Bold: Prati, I am not writing a mystery so I really don't think I can stomach the suspense for a longer time. Jald khul jaayenge sab raaz. πŸ˜†

Something that a lot of readers have not really taken into account is, Geet also lost all contact with Anaya and Ayush before Raya
s wedding. When her mother's POV was cleared to her, it is after Raya's wedding and she has no means to get back to Maan. Besides, as Maan as already broken all ties with her since she left, she thought it was too late for her to try and mend things between them.

I am keeping my lips sealed about why, if at all, Maan got married. You'll just have to wait for that to be uncovered. πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

or so I would like to believe...πŸ˜†

Chill KittuπŸ€—

Avi and Kittu, I did not speak between you too, mostly because I did not want to. But I did have a chance to see things from a broader perspective, and I am thankful to you both for that. It made me ponder over a lot of things, about the story and otherwise.

@Blue: Avi, I really hope you don't run after me with those high heeled shoes after Maan comes. πŸ˜†
mayyo thumbnail
**Replies to your comments begin from page 27. Those who have asked any questions in their comments, I do recommend you to take the effort of reading what I replied.

14. Bonds Beyond Blood

I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears with my hands. Anaya and Raya had met today and in all their joy, they were screaming loud enough for me to want to remind them that we were in a residential building where apartments were close together and any noises could be heard through the walls. Their squealing was sure to bring a complain or two my way.

While they caught up with the latest happenings of each other's lives, I went to make some coffee. When I went back to them with the coffee, Anaya was trying to convince Raya for something.

"I was thinking we could go shopping today since Ayush is at home with the kids and I have time, and you're off from office too, but she wouldn't agree." Anaya complained to me when I queried about the matter.

"Raunaq has called me to meet him in about half an hour so we can finalise the house, so I can't come." Raya gave her own explanation, which couldn't be argued upon. Raunaq had been gone since morning for the same reason, so taking Raya along for shopping today was out of the question.

"Can't we go some other day?" I tried to find some middle way but Anaya couldn't agree on that. She hardly got any time from the children and now that she miraculously had some, she was desperate to shop some stuff. After some discussion, we decided that Raya would go for her own business while Anaya and I would go shopping.

I remembered Anaya to be a quick shopper. The tomboy she had been, she didn't like to spend time the way usual girls did but now, shopping was a reprieve for her and she took her own sweet time to look at things and decide what she wanted to buy. I accompanied her to various shops while she bought stuff for herself, Ayush and the kids. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I shopped some things for myself too.

"I'm so tired I'm going to snore tonight!" She exclaimed when we finally sat down in the food court after hours of walking around.

"Tell Ayush to record it if you do. I'd love to listen to that!" I laughed as her eyes narrowed in mock anger.

We chatted about random things as we bit into the cream rolls and sipped tea.

"Do you want to say something?" I probed her when I felt her hesitating more than once.

"I was on phone with Mrs. Khurana the other day." She began slowly while her eyes were fixed on my face. "I mentioned to her that you're here and..."

I nodded to her in encouragement when she trailed off.

"She said she wanted to meet you." I stiffened, even though I had seen that coming. Mrs. Khurana was Maan's mother. How was I going to look her in the eye after having broken her son's heart? Did she want to meet me to ask me why I had done so?

"Geet." She gently held my hand, seeing me in a fix. "She really wants to meet you. I even refused her but she was insistent that I take you to meet her."

"Why? Because of...?" I could not complete my question but the message was through because she shook her head.

"Look Geet. I have never asked you or Maan about what happened to change things so much. You both are very dear friends to me. Individually. I would never want to let my friendship with either of you suffer because of what happened between you two." She was explaining softly while I had my eyes trained on the table. "In the same way, you and Mrs. Khurana formed a bond which was totally separate from all bonds you shared with anyone else. It is only for the sake of that bond that she wants to meet you, Geet."

I couldn't deny a word Anaya had said. I mulled over the idea of meeting Mrs. Khurana. I remembered her to be the loving and caring woman who had showered me with her kindness even though I wasn't related to her. I couldn't deny her wish of seeing me, could I?

"Alright, Anaya." I looked up at her. "I'll go with you to meet her. Whenever you say."

She squeezed my hand. "You won't regret it, I promise." I just smiled. I hoped so too.

Edited by mayyo - 10 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update once again. Anaya knows Geet so well that she is hesitant to broach the topic of Mrs Khuranna but Geet too knows her and encourages her to continue thus reminded her of bonds that go beyond blood relationships. Geet is nervous but after thinking avout it she agrees. Great job once again and looking forward to what is in store next.