FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what a performance by Esha in today's epi...just what a performance...the way she depicted Kittu's anguish and pain upon realizing that all she felt, all that she thought he felt too, all that she had seen in his eyes, in his every gesture, the love that was written everywhere, all that was just a hoax, a lie and it was not for her but for the possibility of something which was never there to begin with?...Wow...i am floored...she was beautifulll...her heart, all her dreams, her hopes, her happiness, her sense of belief, her faith that was renewed...it all broke right in front of her and she was unable to do anything...in a matter of mere second she was alone and lonely than ever before...gah...beautifully done Esha...beautifully done...so proud of you...you make my AnKi love reach to a new height after each and every new epi...Can't wait for tom...i know u wld kill it yet again

And would totally get Anand's enraged reaction tomorrow...i mean look at him, he is beaming with happiness and pride and glory and its not just for the baby its for kittu, for their new and fresh beginning, he is happy for her and for them...the baby was just an excuse for him to do what he always wanted to do, what he was meantt o do and that is to love Kittu, to be with her and to care for her...and to never let the  "divorce" word come bteween them...it was just an excuse, a medium for him to get to his dream and that dream always was, always is and always will be Kittu...but yes in the process of treading on this medium, this path he got attached to the idea and the endless possibilities it brought with it...and thats why he is BOUND to feel betrayed and dejected and first and he is BOUND to react very badly...and I wld get him...but i still need to prepare myself for what's about to happen...OH GOD you two wld kill me someday

And all the awards to the two fake wale would eb chachas for such an endearing decoration and surprise for the fake wali wld be mumma...all the pink and the blues were just awww chooo damn cuteee...everyone's happiness was contagious I couldn't stop smiling even though I knew their hopes and excitements are abt to be crushed badly...Aaah feeling bad for not just Kittu but everyone...one good news and all bitterness went into thin air even between Zorit and Kamini...THAT is the power of shared happiness...but sadly its going to be snatched away...the look of utter guilt on Kittu's face in the end was so well etched by Esha...OMG...love this girl...LOVE AnKi...bring on the drama, my Raanjhnaa heart is ready!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Remind me again that she's only 21. 
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How do u come up with such posts??
its always a pleasure to read about how u analyse each and every scene of anand and kittu :)

i would totally side with anand tomorrow. paapa he is soo excited about the baby and happier times in his life with kittu and in one moment it all gets crushed
Edited by nasco - 10 years ago
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agree, Kittu's acting is as always beautiful.

Just don't want to see Anand's dreams being shattered tomorrow, I will have my tissues on hand😭

Originally posted by: nasco

How do u come up with such posts??

its always a pleasure to read about how u analyse each and every scene of anand and kittu :)

i would totally side with anand tomorrow. paapa he is soo excited about the baby and happier times in his life with kittu and in one moment it all gets crushed

Awww...chooo sweet Shweta...i guess its easy for me coz i am a good writer and when I love somehting with all my heart then words and feelings just automatically flow, i guess i am too attached ot Anki now that i can see and feel stuff which isn't even shown on screen😆...its all thankx to my AnKi ke liye pyaar☺️

i know...i am sad for both him and Kittu and even for the fmaily memebrs, all of them are so dman happy, they all have forgotten all bitterness and all sorrows...gah...and tom it all wld be snatched awya so cruelly...i know Anand wld utter some nonseical, meanigless words yet again and yet again he wld hurt Kittu but he wld think that it was all engineared by Kittu herself and that wld totally KILL him, it wld kill him worse than finding out that there isn't any baby...he wld be crushed that HIS Kittu betrayed him yet again, he wld take some time to realize that it wasn't her who did it

yeh kal kab aayega???
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

And all the awards to the two fake wale would eb chachas for such an endearing decoration and surprise for the fake wali wld be mumma...all the pink and the blues were just awww chooo damn cuteee...everyone's happiness was contagious I couldn't stop smiling even though I knew their hopes and excitements are abt to be crushed badly...Aaah feeling bad for not just Kittu but everyone...one good news and all bitterness went into thin air even between Zorit and Kamini...THAT is the power of shared happiness...but sadly its going to be snatched away...the look of utter guilt on Kittu's face in the end was so well etched by Esha...OMG...love this girl...LOVE AnKi...bring on the drama, my Raanjhnaa heart is ready!  

Today, for me, this was the problem. The impact of the lie on the family. I am more attached to family then the individual characters themselves. I felt bad for Kittu, yes. But I felt so much worse for the family, for the dada, dadi, nani, chachas, chachi, and the father himself. It's gonna be painful to watch tomorrow as well. 
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post as always Smriti!!
I love reading ur posts!!😃

Yeah..Esha was super awesome as Kittu today!!⭐️

Originally posted by: tvlover92

Today, for me, this was the problem. The impact of the lie on the family. I am more attached to family then the individual characters themselves. I felt bad for Kittu, yes. But I felt so much worse for the family, for the dada, dadi, nani, chachas, chachi, and the father himself. It's gonna be painful to watch tomorrow as well. 

i felt bad for them tooo...specially the Chachas omgod they were already smitten by their wld be bathija or bhatiji...the care and precission with which they had decorated each tiny corner of the house,amidst all the pinks and the blues were wrapped everyone ka dreams...omgod they had even gone to the extra effort of actually decorating wld be Mumma's special chair...it was too cute...and amrit and Kamini and Zor? Could you tell so much bitterness had just passed between the three of them? They had frogotten everything and jwere just glorying in on the sheer joy of being grand parents...omg...and the wya amrit said aaj toh mere Anand aur Kittu ka din hai...Anand's shyness and his excitement and happiness and love and pride for Kittu...oh my god...it was beautiful and yet so so cruel...i too am feleing bad for them all but more so for Kittu not because i earnestly love her but because she was dragged into all this without qany fault of her own...and now she is so guilty that she can't even breathe...yes the possibility of a happy ending, of a renewed hope is too too strong but telling someone they have already gotten this happiness and then snatching it all away from them??...its as if you are taking food right to the brink of a begger's mouth and then snatching it away...its CRUEL and the repurcussions wld be severe...omg i am dreading tomorrow's epi
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes ..Esha was awesome today...

felt bad for the whole family...but poor Kittu bought tears in my eyes...
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Esha toh hai lajawaab.. uske sir per pehnaate hain acting ka taaj.. dil se nikalti hai uske liye awaaz.. uska ye haal dekh hum ho gaye naraaz.. kyoonki usko bhi nahi oata rha ye raaz.. usko Anand se milane ki thi ye Shranaal ki saaz.. 
Can't get serious today but yes Esha was mind blowing. . Marvellous act👏