Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Kitni Bari nautanki hain re tu
Tera boyfriend kaise Jhelta hain Bacharah tch tch tch mere pass bhi Sab hain except pati it's too early mein
Dumbo ko dumbo nahi toh aur Kya bolaoo Bol Bol
Mummy ko complain kar Kuch bhi kAr I want update
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Jhanvi...Shaz would be me ☺️

Hello.. itna blushing, introducing yourself to me 🤣
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ananya...update jaldi do. I also bullying 😳

Tu bhi? 😭
De rahi hu 😳
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is a result of bullying of three people- Shaz, Sohah and my intolerable boyfriend, Jhanvi. I hope you're happy people. 😳
ENJOY.

Zaya Drabble: Honeymoon Days- Day 2 (B)

"What the!?!"
Zain said, as he felt himself falling. Aliya had suddenly tapped him on his shoulder and he turned suddenly. Slipping on the carpet, he fell down on the bed, on top of Aliya, with nothing but a towel on as he had come fresh out of the shower.

As they both fell down on the bed, drops of water fell from Zain's head onto Aliya's face. When they hit the bed, the impact left them stunned. They stared into each other's eyes but it was not for long. Aliya's eyes started wandering to Zain's biceps. Suddenly out of instinct, she crept her hand on his biceps and slowly moved down his arm.

Zain started breathing heavily due to all that passion and he too couldn't control himself. He started to trace the water droplets which had fallen from his hair down Aliya's face. She drew in a sharp breath but it didn't stop her.

Creeping her hands down, she reached his abs and started tracing each of them. Now, it was Zain's turn to react. He slowly leaned in to her and kissed one droplet off her face, giving competition to her.

Not one to be left behind, Aliya grabbed him by the head and kissed him. A full-blown kiss.

Aliya woke up with a jerk after the whole dream. She had dozed off after Zain went in for the shower and had this hot dream. She thought, "What the heck is wrong with you Aliya? Aise khayal Zain ke baare mein?"

Just then, Zain came out of the washroom, just as she had dreamed.

Shocked? Surprised? Jo bhi ho, leave a comment below. 😳
READ.LIKE.COMMENT.

Love, 
Ananya
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

Hello.. itna blushing, introducing yourself to me🤣

Ananya ne kaha toh...mera asar pad gaya tha🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sexy Res again😎
Sexier Unres again!

I protest. Why is the towel being a kabab mein haadi😳

But since it was quite saxxy & there was lots of chumma chatti, you are forgiven☺️

Despite the fact that it was a dream😳. Aliya is so hotty notty types☺️

Ahaaannn...he came out vaise state mein ☺️. But yeh koi jagah hoti hai rokne wali? Lemme complete...

"...and Aliya watched in horror, or perhaps not...as the knot tying the tying towel opened & down it fell. Exposing Zain's Spongebob Squarepants underwear". See...yeh hai pura update ☺️☺️☺️

Tere boyfrand ne threaten kar diya, hence I am waiting for the update in the next 4 hrs 😎Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail
Boyfriend ke liye Reserved 😎
-EDITED

This is a result of bullying of three people- Shaz, Sohah and my intolerable boyfriend, Jhanvi. I hope you're happy people. 😳  Intolerable? 🥺 I break up with you -_- 

on top of Aliya, eeppp..!☺️  with nothing but a towel  *dreams* 

. Aliya's eyes started wandering to Zain's biceps. Suddenly out of instinct, she crept her hand on his biceps and slowly moved down his arm. And I thought Aliya was a good girl 😆 Naughty girl she is!! 

Zain started breathing heavily (its the girl that usually breathes heavily🤔, never mind. The effect of Aliya, I must say 😆)  
Creeping her hands down, she reached his abs and started tracing each of them. Now, it was Zain's turn to react. He slowly leaned in to her and kissed one droplet off her face, giving competition to her. I WANT THIS SCENE IN THE SHOW ON MONDAY -_- Ananya, do something. I want to watch this scene. Haaayyye ☺️

Not one to be left behind, Aliya grabbed him by the head and kissed him. A full-blown kiss. *.closes eyes.*

Aliya woke up with a jerk after the whole dream. I knew it!! Tu mere mood ko kharab kar hi degi, by giving this as a dream 🥺
She had dozed off after Zain went in for the shower and had this hot dream. She thought, "What the heck is wrong with you Aliya? Aise khayal Zain ke baare mein?"  Hot Dream ☺️

--
READ.LIKE.COMMENT. Kyun Blush wala emoticon nahi dala 🤣 Shaz will be disappointed 🤣  
Itne hawtt update ke liye, I patch up again with you 😃 

I want the next update in 4 hours  
Okay? Nahi toh I'll break up AGAIN with you -.- -_- 
Get.Set.Go.For.The.Next.Update #iKnowImAwesome <3 😎 

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago
Crucio. thumbnail

Ananya ne kaha toh...mera asar pad gaya tha🤣

mere pe bhi asar padh jaayega 🤣 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail