Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmarDivya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: mimi0295

^^Hey! Another Krishna! Awesome! LOL! Aww thank you so much for liking, I'm glad that you took out the time to read my FF. Thanks so much, and looking forward to more of your comments! Thank you!

---Mimi

Your Welcome

Krishna Patel
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAPS

mimiiiiiiiiiiiii

plssss update sooooooooooooon babes

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssπŸ˜ƒ

jaanu

Aww Jaanu, I will! Im working on it!

Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Mimi very beautifullll part yaar πŸ‘..Mujhe samaj nahi aata tum sab chote bacche itna aacha kesse likh lete ho πŸ€”..mujhe toh kuch nahi aata 😭

come to part * very nice and beautifulll written 😳 ..

so nandu kaka ko TV se pyar hai πŸ˜†...so sad nandu kaka ke serial Miss ho rahe hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...aur robbie uthne ka naam nahi leta πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....

robbie is lazy and another side he is very sweet and caring 😳..yee hai humhara robbie

kastu aur robbie bilkul oppiste hai dekhte hai inki Mulakaat kesse hoti hai 😳....jaldi karo wait nahi hotaaaa

little baby thankuu for lovely part ..😳

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 15 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Hey Mimi very beautifullll part yaar πŸ‘..Mujhe samaj nahi aata tum sab chote bacche itna aacha kesse likh lete ho πŸ€”..mujhe toh kuch nahi aata 😭

Hey dii! Thanks a lot, I really wasnt expecting all this feedback from everyone, it feels so great! But dii, I know that if you wrote your own FF- it would be great! Why dont you try? I know Robina dii would be SO happy- and I would too! Please PLEASE write one! I cant wait to read it!

come to part * very nice and beautifulll written 😳 ..

Awwww thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

so nandu kaka ko TV se pyar hai πŸ˜†...so sad nandu kaka ke serial Miss ho rahe hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜†...aur robbie uthne ka naam nahi leta πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....

LOL, I know.  Poor guy can't watch his beloved serials without someone disturbing him! haha, well Robbie's a spoilt brat! What can you expect from him! πŸ˜›

robbie is lazy and another side he is very sweet and caring 😳..yee hai humhara robbie

Yess, thats exactly Robbie! =) Hope you liked his character intro. lol

kastu aur robbie bilkul oppiste hai dekhte hai inki Mulakaat kesse hoti hai 😳....jaldi karo wait nahi hotaaaa

I'm working on the next part! Will post it very soon, I hope you like it! =D

little baby thankuu for lovely part ..😳

Aww thanks dii! 😳 I feel like a baby haha!

Manpreet

kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Continue soon...

Kaajal
mimi0295 thumbnail
@ Kaajal- thanks I'm updating right now πŸ˜›
mimi0295 thumbnail

*So sorry for the delay.. It won't happen again. I just don't know why, but I wasn't too happy with this part.

Part 3~ Rock star's here!

Recap: Robbie's introduction 😊 Devika explains how Robbie's bad marks are forcing her to put him into public school, and bascially tells him that until his marks are increased- his "wealthy" living style is to be put on hold.

Robbie (starting his car): Yaar can you believe mom? My grades weren't that bad that she has to dump me in public school!

Rahul laughing from Robbie's remark: You failed everything with below a 50 percent- you don't think that's bad?

Robbie: Rahul- whose side are you on man? Einstein wasn't the "smartest" kid in class, yet he is believed to be a genius! Anyways where the hell is this "Crescent University? What a name."

Rahul: I think that's it!

He pointed towards a fairly large white- bricked building that was surrounded by strong metal gates.

Robbie (not amazed): Looks more like a prison then a University. I mean me, Robbie the Rock star has to attend this... (Points towards Crescent Uni) filthy place? And that too- for a YEAR!

Rahul tugging Robbie's shirt: We don't have any other options man! Lets just go check it out!

Both friends entered the old building and began searching for the main office.

Robbie realized that people were bound to be around so he quickly hid behind Rahul.

Rahul: HEY! What're you doing?

Robbie: Hiding! Sshh!

Rahul: Why?

Kid passing by: ROBBIE? OH MY GOD IS THAT ROBBIE SABARWAL! HEY EVERYONE LOOK! ROBBIE THE ROCKSTAR IS IN OUR SCHOOL!

The kid began running towards Robbie, and hundreds of others followed behind.

Rahul: Oh. That's why...

In less then a minute, crowds of people swarmed around Robbie and Rahul- all shoving pieces of paper in front of his face and waving pens in the air.

"ROBBIE! I LOOOVEEEE YOU!!!"

"ROBBIE! Robbie! Autograph please!"

Everyone began screaming like crazy, pushing and shoving to see their rock star up close. It was nothing new to Robbie, and he loved all the attention but at times he wished that he wasn't so noticeable.

--- Meanwhile, Kasturi was busily working away solving math equations.

Kasturi (thinking to herself): Oh lord. Not algebra!

Muskaan: Oye! Psst- Kassy!

Muskaan- who was seated behind Kasturi began kicking her chair.

Kasturi: WHAT!

Muskaan: Kassy! I don't get this! Why are the questions so long yaar!

Kasturi (a bit irritated): Muskaan- I don't know. Ask someone who does!

Muskaan: OYE! You're the smart one- tere se naa poochu toh kisko poocho! Hai Rabba ji (folds her hand in a prayer form) main kya karoo? Besides, why do we have to learn this? It's not like I'm going to get into any math profession. WHY do we need to even come to school?

Kasturi: MUSKAAN! SHUT UP!

She turned around and stared blankly onto her sheet.

"How am I supposed to help you if I don't understand this myself?!"

"Brrng." The telephone went off.

Ms. Lane: Hello, Science Lab, Ms. Lane speaking.

Kasturi watched Ms. Lane smooth out her straight brown hair and laugh as she spoke. She was so gentle and pretty, and always knew what to say to make someone feel better! Kasturi always admired Ms. Lane because being in her early 20's she'd achieved so much in life. For Kasturi, Ms. Lane in a way filled the void of not having a motherly figure in her life. She was always there for Kasturi and always told her what was wrong from right... even during the time where everyone else left Kasturi, a time she never wanted to remember- ever again.

Ms. Lane: Kasturi?

Kasturi, who was totally lost in her thoughts didn't hear Ms. Lane calling for her.

Ms. Lane: Kasturi? (Taps her on the shoulder)

Kasturi: Huh? Oh I'm so sorry Ms. Lane! I- I was just you know...

Ms. Lane (smiles at Kasturi): No prob babes! Mr. Gupta wants you to get our new student. J

Everyone's head raised above their desks- as if it was the best news they'd heard in a long while.

"New student?"

Anita: Um...Ms. Lane? I'll go, seeing that Kasturi is too busy "day dreaming."

Kasturi: Anita, for your kind information- I am NOT daydreaming. She asked me not you- you hear?

Anita: Ms. Lane! Did you just hear that? Kasturi you're not supposed to speak to me that way! I am THE Anita Mehra, you know? Someone you'll never be!

Ms. Lane: Anita dear, chill. Kasturi's totally right- I asked her, and therefore she'll be the one going. Okay?

"HA!" she thought to herself. "In your face "Anita Mehra."

Ms. Lane: Well? What're you waiting for? Go!

Kasturi: I'm on my way!

Kasturi rushed out of the laboratory and into the hallways.

"New student... I wonder who it could be?"

kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too good.... Its better than mine 😊

Continue soon....and I love Kasturi's new student who is going to give her attitude πŸ˜†

Anyways continue soon

Kaajal
nrasheed thumbnail

Mimii, i cant imagine why you werent happy with this part, i luved it, cause you were very sucessful in describing robbie's disgust with having to attend public schoolπŸ˜†

and thats sweet that Mrs. Lane is more then a mentor for kasturi, she's a mother figure of sorts. very sweet for we all need such figures in our lives. i feel..😳

Anita is such a pain in the you know what😑 I cant wait to see how you humiliate her.. and robbie obviously is gonna be the new student please please dont keep me waiting to see how you introduce these two.. first meetings are sooo special and i know you'll do it full justice.. waiting very excitedly...

oh and i really liked how devika took this drastic desicison.. very realistic, it was an awesome idea mimiii...

luvly part i luved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘ luv its sunshine...diiiiiπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

love fan thumbnail
Keep up the good work Mimi .All the best πŸ˜ƒ .
Rosy