Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

mimi...............

first of all take this.. πŸ€— it was really a great start mimi.. excellent..outstanding and infact a cool start... Without much much introduction u plunged into the sea throwing the pearls for us to catch..... Mindblowing......

Anitha is gonna get left right from u i'm sure..So i'll be waiting for a juicy, action packed future OKKIE......

Update soon...adn luv u

Jaanu

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Great start Mimi

Im glad Kasturi takes Raunak as her brother 🀣

Anita getting it bad here aswell πŸ˜‰......i like 😈 😈 πŸ˜†

awwww Muskaan and her forever lasting stories πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Nice and refreshing to read.....waiting for the Rockstars arrival πŸ˜‰ 😎 😳

Update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAPS

mimi...............

first of all take this.. πŸ€—

Aww hey Jaanu! Thanks a bunch- needed a couple of hugs today!

it was really a great start mimi.. excellent..outstanding and infact a cool start...

LOL Aww thanks SO much, I wasnt too sure about this, but now im totally HAPPY!

Without much much introduction u plunged into the sea throwing the pearls for us to catch..... Mindblowing......

Awwww thank you! See, Im not the type of person who can use so many adjectives to describe something, I like getting to the point haha. Although I have a lot to improve on- I'm SO happy you liked the part!

Anitha is gonna get left right from u i'm sure..So i'll be waiting for a juicy, action packed future OKKIE......

Haha sure thing- I wont keep you waiting with that track haha! Okieee, action packed FF it is then!

Update soon...adn luv u

Jaanu

I will!! And love you too babes! =)

mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Great start Mimi

Thanks Kay!!

Im glad Kasturi takes Raunak as her brother 🀣

Haha πŸ˜ƒ I cant have RaKa as an item in this FF now can I?
Anita getting it bad here aswell πŸ˜‰......i like 😈 😈 πŸ˜†

Haha evil much! Don't worry tho, I promise to keep you liking 😊
awwww Muskaan and her forever lasting stories πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† I know, I love her!
Nice and refreshing to read.....waiting for the Rockstars arrival πŸ˜‰ 😎 😳
Thanks so much for liking! And Rockstar Robbie will be here VERY soon!
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
I willl!
Kay

-----------        & nbsp;         & nbsp;       Mimi*

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mimi dear Finally am back 😳...

..Really little baby u done a awesome job πŸ‘πŸ‘,Mujhe nahi  maloom tha ki tum itni aachi Writter ho 😳

so JP and kaushi ab nahi hai ..and how sweet ki daughter and papa ka relation dosto jessa  tha ..mujhe bahut accha laga ...u know meri beti bhi apne papa ke saath ssi tarah har baat share karti  hai ..wo apne school ki har baat apne papa ko share karti hai ...

and thankgod kasturi raunak ko bhai jessa manti hai πŸ˜†..and anita ka kya chakkar hai ..jaldi batayo

Muskan character bhi bahut aacha hai 😳...ab kab kar rahi ho next part post ??😳

and congrats dear u become ka goldie πŸ‘

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 15 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Mimi dear Finally am back 😳...

OMG Mannu dii your back! YAY!

..Really little baby u done a awesome job πŸ‘πŸ‘,Mujhe nahi  maloom tha ki tum itni aachi Writter ho 😳

AWWWW! Thank you dii! That means a LOT LOT LOT!!

so JP and kaushi ab nahi hai ..and how sweet ki daughter and papa ka relation dosto jessa  tha ..mujhe bahut accha laga ...u know meri beti bhi apne papa ke saath ssi tarah har baat share karti  hai ..wo apne school ki har baat apne papa ko share karti hai ...

Yess, I decided to do something different, and In my life my father holds a very important part. More then my mom- I share a really close relationship with him- so I guess you can say in many parts of my FF I've reflected my actual life. AWW Thats SO cutee! Im so happy your daughter and husband share a close friendship- I know how important that is! I hope it stays the same for your family always!

and thankgod kasturi raunak ko bhai jessa manti hai πŸ˜†..and anita ka kya chakkar hai ..jaldi batayo

Haha yess! πŸ˜› I'll be updating soon, and don't worry the Anita bashing will remain throughout! Haha

Muskan character bhi bahut aacha hai 😳...ab kab kar rahi ho next part post ??😳

Aww thanks for liking Muskaan- I love her to bits in DMG! And as I said, I'll post very soon. I'll be PMing you like in the nest part-ish, because thats when I'll be needing it!

and congrats dear u become ka goldie πŸ‘

Aww thanks again! You and Robina dii are toooo sweet! I love you both so so So much!

Manpreet

----         &n bsp;         &n bsp;  Mimi*

mimi0295 thumbnail
^Thanks! This is Bush right? :P
mimi0295 thumbnail

Thanks to all who have read, commented and supported me throughout this FF. I love you guys, and honestly wiht your comments, I get the strength to write! I hope you enjoy this part, and before I go on I'd like to thank Mannu di and Robina dii for helping me with the hindi translations, for I am clueless when it comes to writing and speaking in Hindi. Thank you both so much!

Part 2~His Life

The clock struck noon- usually this time was for lunching, but in the Sabarwal mansion- breakfast was yet to be served. Nandu Kaka, an elderly worker who had served the Sabarwals his entire life was humming his way up the long stairway to begin his daily chores.

He noticed that one of the doors were still closed shut, and so he decided to carefully unlock it.

Nandu Kaka: Abhi tak soraha hain? Aur waqt dheeko, saare baareh baj raha hain, nekamah kahin ka!!

Nandu kaka made his way over to the window and opened the blinds. It was fairly sunny out, and the streets were busy as usual.

Nandu Kaka: Uth jao!!!

There was no movement.

Nandu kaka strolled around the large room, dusting off the dirty furniture.

"Yahan sab kaam mujhe hi karne padte hain! (Dusts some more furniture, this time a bit harder) Mujhe hi khana banana padta hai, saaf safai karni padti hai, bazar se samaan lana padta hai, ghar theek thaak rakhna padta hai aur sabse badi baat tumhara khayal bhi mujhe hi rakhna padta hai!"

Nandu Kaka looked straight into the jumbo-sized bed where he laid. Waking him up was a daily task. No matter how hard Kaka tried, his work always went in vain.

"Uth Jao meri baap! (shakes the bed) Mere serials khatam hone wale hain!"

If there was something Kaka couldn't live without, it had to be his serials. Kaka himself was a very filmy person, and thus he carelessly finished up his work so he could sit in front of the television all day long.

"Sirf 2 more minutes." He grumbled, as he went back to sleep.

Nandu Kaka: Naylaakh! Sab samein 2 minutes 2 minutes karta hai, par utne ka naam nahin laita hai!

Kaka threw away his washcloth, and positioned himself to leave the room.

"Arre! Kaka where are you going?"

Nandu kaka: RAHUL! Tere hi kamee ti. Tu iss gaadhe ko utaa!

Nandu kaka stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Rahul (thinking to himself): Someone's in a bad mood.

He then walked his way over to the bed.

Rahul (whispering): Robbie? Robbie? Wake up man!

Robbie tossed and turned around like a baby.

Rahul (pokes Robbie in the arm): ABHE YAAR! Get UP!

Robbie (moaning): Let me sleep!

Rahul: ROBBIE! Devika chachi is waiting downstairs! And you know why!

This caught Robbie's attention. He quickly jumped out of bed.

"OH SHIT!"

Rahul: No, you're going to be in shit if you don't make it downstairs in 5 minutes!

--- 5 minutes later

Devika: NANDU KAKA! Why haven't you set the table yet? Do I always have to remind you to do the basic things?

Nandu kaka: AAYI! (now thinks to himself) Yeh karo, wo karo. Hamesha mein kyun kaam karu?

Robbie and Rahul snuck downstairs, and Robbie prayed that Devika wouldn't notice him.

Nandu kaka: Arre Robbie!

"SHIT!"

Devika turned around to see her son dressed in his casual attire, and the usual arrogant smile spread across his face.

Devika: Robbie! Do you have any idea what time it is?

Robbie: Mo-

Devika: NO! I don't want to hear it. You know when you're expected to wake up. It's because of this lazy attitude of yours that I am being forced to put you into public school!

Robbie rolled his eyes, knowing what he was in for. His mother always lectured him on everything, and he always ignored everything she said.

Devika: LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING TO YOU!

Robbie: Okay. There, happy?

Devika: If you don't raise your marks up this time- then I will seriously inherit you from all of my property- you get that?

"Whatever." Robbie mouthed the words as if he didn't care.

But Rahul knew that Robbie cared, Infact he knew that Robbie REALLY cared. They had been friends ever they were rich (which is technically forever.) At times, Rahul felt like him and Robbie were closer then brothers, for even though they didn't share any blood relations, they had a closer bond then one could ever know.

Rahul: So sorry to interrupt Devika chachi, but we'll be late if we reach there any later.

Devika nodded in agreement. "Okay then. We'll see you both when Robbie's marks improve. Until then, enjoy your last few seconds in the Sabarwal mansion Robbie."

nrasheed thumbnail

hey sunshine, ohhhh Mr. Attitude was finally introduced.. perfect awesome job!!! and poor Nandu kaka, sub us koi hi karnah paraha hain.. noone wants to help so sadπŸ˜† and he loves watching soaps, great i'm sure he can help robbie when the time comes in scheming to win kasturi's heart πŸ˜‰and what is this devika is disowning robbie and throwing him out of the Mansion?i loved how you described how robbie is mr. attitude yet very polite to his mom.. soo chweet, cant wait to read what you have in store for robbie and kasturi, so it would seem that robbie has to go to public school cause of his falling grades, (this was a brillant way to get robbie adn kasturi to meet...)

okay waiting for the next part, and manu your right mimi your a very good writer... keep it rolling..waiting sunshine... luv robina diii... and your welcome anytime...

Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Awesome job friend πŸ‘

Krishna