Users

Frequent Posters

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

mimi..............

👏

now back to the business....

HATS OFF MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superb.... u R a pewrfect heir for Robina dii...😃 Simply a woder if i say in 3 words.

Okkie  So Nadoo Kaka is a cool man nah..😳 oh God he too watches soaps😆😆😆 brilliant 👏 So to which schl Ro attends...even i go to a public schl so i guess he too come, infact came there...😛 Rahul seems more handsome than Raunak man..Awesome ... Excellent ...... cool...breathtaking...and gripping

CONTINUE SOONNNNNN =)

Jaanu

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok hey Mimi
wowwwwww i never knew u started n FF n such a gud 1 as well u tld me nw huh???? 😆

Nyways
first part:
Ok Raunak & kasturi gr8 mates thats gud n she finds him as a borther so kul 😆 😆
OMg anita here as well 😆
Go kasturi u teach that anita lesson 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ok raunak u really care 4 kasturi init go ahead n kill dt anita 😆 😆 😆
Muskaan wow her n kasturi mates lol she never stp talkin 😆 😆 😆
Kassy kasturis nik name dts new lolz

Part 2:
Lolz nandu kaka awwww its gan tyk hm 4 eva 2 wyk up robbie 😆
Nalayakh 😆 dnt worry im sure when kasturi comes in his lyf he will get up so fast nandu kaka wil be shocked 😆 😆 😆
Rahul huhrobbies m8 lolz
ok awwwwwwwwwwwwwww robbie lyk a baby tossing 🤣
ok wowwwwwwww public skul so does dt mean kasturi and robbie gan meet dre yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
lolz
so nw mimi u hav 2 update asap or shal i say as soon as u log in cnt w8 2 read hat happens nxt

keep up d gr8 work
👏
xxxx
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey mimi,
that was such a nice part, roka are definitely opposite of each other, oh man, i loved it. robbie is gonna be thrown out of sabarwal house, hahaha, waiting to see how u proceed ur stotyline.

love
harman 😛
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

hey sunshine, ohhhh Mr. Attitude was finally introduced.. perfect awesome job!!!

Hey diii!! Yess Robbie was introduced, because I hate waiting forever until the main people are introduced. LOL. THANKS! It wasnt ..perfect- but I tried!

and poor Nandu kaka, sub us koi hi karnah paraha hain.. noone wants to help so sad😆 and he loves watching soaps, great i'm sure he can help robbie when the time comes in scheming to win kasturi's heart 😉

LOL! I had a feeling you'd "feel" for Nandu Kaka.. and yess- poor soul has to do all the work, yet manages to find the time out of his busy schedual to watch his serials! And definately- Nandu kaka is a key character in my FF- so he will probably play an important matchmaker! 😃

and what is this devika is disowning robbie and throwing him out of the Mansion?

LOL! Yepp! Until Robbie gets his grades up, he will have to live with the "normals"

i loved how you described how robbie is mr. attitude yet very polite to his mom.. soo chweet,

Awww thanks so much dii! Im so glad that you liked how I portrayed Robbie, because I remember PMing you last night and saying how I didnt really like this part. I didnt get the "feel" LOL if that makes any sense!

cant wait to read what you have in store for robbie and kasturi, so it would seem that robbie has to go to public school cause of his falling grades, (this was a brillant way to get robbie adn kasturi to meet...)

😊 I have a LOT in store for them. And THANKS, I couldnt think of any other way to move my story.... and Im so glad everyone liked this idea. Im SO happy! YAY

okay waiting for the next part, and manu your right mimi your a very good writer... keep it rolling..waiting sunshine... luv robina diii... and your welcome anytime...

I'll update soon dii, I promise! You and Mannu dii are too nice! Gosh, I feel so pampered! Haha! *Princess Mimi* And thanks so much dii for helping me out- you'll get a lot more PM's in the upcoming months, and you asked for it! MWAHAA lol

mimi0295 thumbnail

@ Sapna- Thanks a bunch!

@ Krishna- Thanks hun! It means a LOT! 😳

Originally posted by: GAPS

mimi..............

👏

now back to the business....

HATS OFF MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superb.... u R a pewrfect heir for Robina dii...😃 Simply a woder if i say in 3 words.

Heyy Jaanu! Oh my gosh- thanks! 😳 U know, thats like the best compliment I've ever received! To be thought of us at least a bit up to Robina Dii's standards makes me feel so...Its hard to explain in words, but it feels like I can fly! LOL! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Okkie  So Nadoo Kaka is a cool man nah..😳 oh God he too watches soaps😆😆😆 brilliant 👏

Haha thanks for liking Kaka! He is pretty cool 😎 Lol yess he watches soaps, and I think most of us relate to that! Hehe

So to which schl Ro attends...even i go to a public schl so i guess he too come, infact came there...😛 

Well, lol he will attend the same university as Kasturi- but I guess everyone took the hint! LOL, I know its so fairytale-ish, but I mentioned how unreal I can be.. so please bare with me when everything seems like a fairytale!

Rahul seems more handsome than Raunak man..Awesome ... Excellent ...... cool...breathtaking...and gripping

Haha - so glad you liked Rahul too! I hope you like the characters I throw our way, because you seem to be a very loving person 😛 But it means a lot Jaanu- I LOVE reading the feedback I recieve! Makes me feel like a billion dollars!

CONTINUE SOONNNNNN =)

Will continue very soon! Keep reading babes! Lovee you!

Jaanu

Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

Ok hey Mimi
wowwwwww i never knew u started n FF n such a gud 1 as well u tld me nw huh???? 😆

Hey Humaira!! Im sorry, I figured you'd know lol! But hey atleast you found out right? 😛 *Good FF- haha no not really, but I'm trying!

Nyways
first part:
Ok Raunak & kasturi gr8 mates thats gud n she finds him as a borther so kul 😆 😆

LOL! I don't realise why everyone loves the "Kas thinking Raunak as a brother" part! Lol..okay maybe I do. Hehe

OMg anita here as well 😆
Go kasturi u teach that anita lesson 🤣 🤣 🤣

LOL- well I needed a target so I can bach him/her up whenever Im in a bad mood, and thats not possible if the "evil person" if someone I like right! Haha Kasturi will, don't worry! 😉

Ok raunak u really care 4 kasturi init go ahead n kill dt anita 😆 😆 😆

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the idea, will definately consider in the near future 😛

Muskaan wow her n kasturi mates lol she never stp talkin 😆 😆 😆
Kassy kasturis nik name dts new lolz

LOL! Well if you watch DMG, Muskaan is the same. She never stops blabbing, or overreacting! Lol! Yea, I didn't figure anyone used "Kassy" before, so I decided to use it.

Part 2:
Lolz nandu kaka awwww its gan tyk hm 4 eva 2 wyk up robbie 😆
Nalayakh 😆 dnt worry im sure when kasturi comes in his lyf he will get up so fast nandu kaka wil be shocked 😆 😆 😆

LOL aww thanks for liking Nandu kaka, Robina dii and Mannu dii helped me loads for creating this character. Basically all the hindi diologues are by them! MUAHZ to you both!

Double LOL "When Kasturi comes in his life he will get up so fast kaka will be shocked" 😆 That made my day. LOL!

Rahul huhrobbies m8 lolz
ok awwwwwwwwwwwwwww robbie lyk a baby tossing 🤣
ok wowwwwwwww public skul so does dt mean kasturi and robbie gan meet dre yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Haha, honestly I was brain dead writing this part. I didn't know how to get it done. I'll update very soon, and hopefully you'll like the next part too! Thanks SO much for liking my FF... *emotional moment*

lolz
so nw mimi u hav 2 update asap or shal i say as soon as u log in cnt w8 2 read hat happens nxt

keep up d gr8 work
👏
xxxx

Haha dont worry, I'll update ASAP! Thanks for showing so much enthusiasm Humz! It makes me smile really wide! LOL

mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

hey mimi,
that was such a nice part,

Hey Harman! Thanks so much for liking! 😃

roka are definitely opposite of each other, oh man, i loved it.

LOL yepp, thats why I call it "When Opposites Attract" haha, and seriously I love that you loved it! That makes me SO very happy!

robbie is gonna be thrown out of sabarwal house, hahaha, waiting to see how u proceed ur stotyline.

LOL yess he is. And I will try my best not to dissappoint you or anyone else as I continue. Thanks for the much needed support! I really app. it!

love
harman 😛

@AnjaliThapar- Thanks a Bunch! =)

Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
AmarDivya thumbnail
👏 What can I say? It's mind-blowing I just caught up with your and I like Mr. Attitude meaning Robbie...

Krishna Patel
mimi0295 thumbnail
^^Hey! Another Krishna! Awesome! LOL! Aww thank you so much for liking, I'm glad that you took out the time to read my FF. Thanks so much, and looking forward to more of your comments! Thank you!

---Mimi
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mimiiiiiiiiiiiii

plssss update sooooooooooooon babes

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😃

jaanu