FF:When Opposites Attract- Note: Page 87

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Okay, this is by far the most important/difficult decision I've made on I-F. One person in particular (*hint- you know who you are) has been pushing me to write my very own Fan Fic. But the problem is...I cannot write for my life! But she has supported me so very much, that I am dedicating this FF to her.

I, Mimi hereby solemnly swear that I will try my very best to write and update this FF as much as I possible can. I will try my hardest to keep you all entertained. But before I talk about this story I would like you all to know the who I am dedicating this FF to.

Robina Dii

And I would also like to take out the time to thank Mannu dii, for agreeing to help me throughout this FF.  And Sonia di for being my back-up translator for when Mannu di is busy. You see, I understand hindi, but I cannot speak in hindi. πŸ˜• So thank you both for helping throughout.

Andd one more thing- to everyone. I know my FF wont be the best, seeing that there are so many wonderful and brilliant writers on this forum itself, but I will try my hardest to keep my FF alive.

Title Track:  
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG7Vyad27aU[/YOUTUBE]

Table of Contents

Part 1 : Her Life

Part 2: His Life

Part 3: Rock star's Here

Part 4: A First Impression

Part 5: First Class, Second Meeting

Part 6: The Reject Table

Part 7: Father, Daughter Moments

Part 8: He says, She says

Part 9: Sports Day Part 1

Part 10: Sports Day Cont'd

Part 11:And the winner is...

Part 12: The Final Decision

Part 13:  Friends 

Part 14:   Mission Successful   

Part 15: Friends, Really?

Part 16:  Declaration   

Part 17: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=951551&PID=19527836&#19527836

PM Notifications

Let me know if you want me to PM you whenever this FF is updated.

Humaira
    Mannu Dii
    Shumi dii
    Shivani
    AH01
    Suvi di
    Muneefah
    Swan20
    Sammie
    LAHORIKURI
    Aimen
  • Aaliyah

When Opposites Attract, a story of two very different individuals who are totally different from each other, yet end up falling in love. You'll find yourself laughing at their fights, crying at their pain, and feeling their undying love. This is the story about friendship, hatred, and passion.

Characters:

Kasturi Chawla. She's a simple, middle class girl (somewhat like the actual Kasturi) But very determined to reach her dreams. She's modern, but knows whats wrong from right. She doesn't own the coolest clothes or the newest things, but she has the heart of purity. Kasturi is what people like us may call "reserved" but its people like her that make a difference in the world.

Robbie Sabarwal. He's a rockstar who's loved by everbody. He's spoilt, cocky, and self obsessed. Bascially Robbie's the "bad boy" But his grades arent doing him so good- and therefore he is forced to attend "normal" school until he proves to the world that not only can he sing- he can overcome all obstacles, even if that includes adjusting with the "normals" for a year or two.

Muskaan Chadda. Kasturi's best friend! She's a chatter box who loves to talk - about anything and EVERYTHING! A typical Punjabi girl, who loves mixing both languages together (Punjabi and English) to express herself. Muskaan likes thinking "outside of the box", and its visable through her sense of style. Unlike Kasturi, Muskaan's a total airhead. She loves boys more then anything.

Raunak Singhania.   Also Kasturi's best friend. Raunak's diagnosed with ADHD (a common syndrom where someone cannot concentrate) and has a hard time controlling his anger- especially when it comes to Kasturi. Secretly, Raunak has always loved Kasturi, and believes that she has the same feelings for him.

Rahul Garewal. Robbie's childhood pal. Rahul and Robbie share a very close friendship, closer then the bond of 2 brothers. Rahul is also Punjabi, and the only son of one of the richest business men in the country. Like Robbie, he is also a spoilt brat, who likes the company of girls.

Anita Mehra. Known to the world as the richest, hottest, daughter of a multi millionare father. Anita is the typical "popular girl" who loves degrading others. Especially her arch nemises: Kasturi Chawla. When it comes to getting what she wants- Anita makes sure she gets it. In other words Anita is a basically a popular slut.

*** Okay thats it for now. If I get more then 5 replies, I'll continue. Thanks so much for the time.

-----Mimi*

Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nrasheed thumbnail
yikes meee first.. yipeee, i'm soo happy you finally posted and you know i luv the charcter sketches, and all the characters are very well defined and i luv the title. Plus the banner of your fanfic very artistically done..πŸ‘πŸ‘for robbie and kasturi are total polar opposites but you know the saying opposites attaract, soo sweet of you to dedicate your fanfic to me i'm honored and very humbled, and its funny me and mannu were discussing when you'd post she'll be really mad i beat her to the first congrats youuu... and one more thing mimi, i honestly believe we all have  a writer in us for life is nothing but a story and i cant wait for you to tell us the story you have choosen to write.. (for writing is but an extension of ourselves...πŸ˜ƒ) wishiing you all the best and soo excited for you.... loads of luv robina diiiπŸ€— hey welcome to the writers fanfic club..πŸ˜† now all thats left is to get mannu di to write a fanfic(i'm working on herπŸ˜‰)
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

yikes meee first.. yipeee, i'm soo happy you finally posted and you know i luv the charcter sketches, and all the characters are very well defined and i luv the title.

Yay your first! =) You liked the character sketch? It took me forever! Haha thank you dii!

Plus the banner of your fanfic very artistically done..πŸ‘

Again, you were the first to see it aswell! Thank you! I dont think its all that tho

πŸ‘for robbie and kasturi are total polar opposites but you know the saying opposites attaract

Yeppp! Opposites always attract!

, soo sweet of you to dedicate your fanfic to me i'm honored and very humbled, and its funny me and mannu were discussing when you'd post she'll be really mad i beat her to the first congrats youuu...

Aww dii! This FF is definately all for you! Haha Mannu dii- I'm still waiting for your thoughts! And dii..you know whats funny? I was the first to comment on your FF and your the first to comment on mine!

and one more thing mimi, i honestly believe we all have  a writer in us for life is nothing but a story and i cant wait for you to tell us the story you have choosen to write.. (for writing is but an extension of ourselves...πŸ˜ƒ) wishiing you all the best and soo excited for you.... loads of luv robina diiiπŸ€— hey welcome to the writers fanfic club..πŸ˜† now all thats left is to get mannu di to write a fanfic(i'm working on herπŸ˜‰)

Aww dii thanks! That means so much to me, honest. "Life is a story on its own" aww I love that! Thank you dii, for everything!

-Your sunshine

@kajal_arjun- haha should I take that as a "I should continue?"

nrasheed thumbnail
hey you better continue otherwise i'll hound you and hunt you down!!! πŸ˜‰ diii
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey mimi, really liked the concept, the characteristics seems really interesting. looking forward to it. continue soon.

love
harman πŸ˜›
mimi0295 thumbnail

@Yuvraz-Krishna- haha thanks for liking! I'll continuee as soon as I get enough replies!

@ Dii- OH NO! I'm terribly scared dii- haha, haven't seen this side of you!

@RoKa4eva- Thanks for liking!! =) I'll continue! Thanks so much- keep reading!

@Harman- Thanksss a lot lot LOT! I'm so glad you found the characters unique. I tried really hard so that each character represents everyday people in a person's life. Keep reading, and commenting, and making me smile so wide my jaw begins hurting! Haha!

Thank you all!

------                Mimi*

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mimi....im so glad you decided to write your own FF πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.....the few scenes you wrote in Whispers...were so good and full of humour πŸ‘......i wonder how funny this one will be πŸ˜ƒ

I like the character sketch aswell.......your including Rahul and Muskaan....now this should be interesting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waiting for the first part πŸ˜ƒ
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mimi...........

first of all πŸ‘

Excellent plot Mimi..U really had a well ploughed feild..Now just sow the seeds...... Great characters you have got man..All have great scopes of unique balance in them...So plsssss post the first part soon...........

And ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOU MIMI...WE KNOW U'LL ROCK IT 4 SURE!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Jaanu.....
(waiting)

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Mimi little baby  ..yaar main kab se wait kar rahi thi ..ki tum kab karogi post ...and robina ne kaha hi hai ki phone par baat kar rahe the tumhare baare meh 😳...

Back to FF...sound intresting ..i love to read 😳.....jaldi se next part post karo 😳...and i love ur  FF Tittle 😳

@ Robina ..arre tumne post pehle kiya maine kiya ek hi baat hai 😳

PS ..Mimi ..actully main 2,3 din busy hoon ..lekin Tumhe jo bhi poochna ho mujhe PM kar dena ...main thordi deer ke liye online aayungi tumhara PM reply karne 😳

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 15 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Hey Mimi....im so glad you decided to write your own FF πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.....the few scenes you wrote in Whispers...were so good and full of humour πŸ‘......i wonder how funny this one will be πŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank you so much Kay! I'm glad you liked my part in Whispers. I'm really grateful to Robina dii for giving me the honour! And I will try my best to make you laugh in my very own FF!

I like the character sketch aswell.......your including Rahul and Muskaan....now this should be interesting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haha totally. R-M are awesome! I love them! Lol!

Waiting for the first part πŸ˜ƒ

I'll update as fast as I can!

Originally posted by: GAPS

Mimi...........

first of all πŸ‘

Excellent plot Mimi..U really had a well ploughed feild..Now just sow the seeds......

Aww thanks! It took me a while to sort everything out- and I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep everything together!

Great characters you have got man..All have great scopes of unique balance in them...So plsssss post the first part soon...........

Oh my gosh! Thanks! I'm glad you liked the characters! As I mentioned earlier- I tried really hard to create characters with a bit of characteristics from everyday people. I'll post the first part very soon- thank you for showing the enthusiasm! It makes me feeel soooo awesome!

And ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOU MIMI...WE KNOW U'LL ROCK IT 4 SURE!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I'm really really really REALLY touched. Thank you!
Jaanu.....
(waiting) <-- thats really cute! I promise to not keep you waiting for too long!

Originally posted by: sahib29

Hey Mimi little baby  ..yaar main kab se wait kar rahi thi ..ki tum kab karogi post ...and robina ne kaha hi hai ki phone par baat kar rahe the tumhare baare meh 😳...

Hiii Mannu dii! I was waiting for your reply! Aww im sorry to keep you waiting! And honestly I cannot express the happiness right now. Everyone has shown so much support. *emotional moment* And I am deeply touched, because you both talked about me on the phone! Haha- that means a lot to know that somewhere in both your hearts- I hold a tiny little place.

Back to FF...sound intresting ..i love to read 😳.....jaldi se next part post karo 😳...and i love ur  FF Tittle 😳

Aww thank you! I'll post the first part as soon as possible! And thanks so much for liking the title. Its pretty simple. Lol

@ Robina ..arre tumne post pehle kiya maine kiya ek hi baat hai 😳

PS ..Mimi ..actully main 2,3 din busy hoon ..lekin Tumhe jo bhi poochna ho mujhe PM kar dena ...main thordi deer ke liye online aayungi tumhara PM reply karne 😳

Okay dii- thanks for letting me know! I'll probably PM you sometime this week, I have the first part hopefully covered! You don't worry about me, finish whatever it is you have to do. Thanks so much for helping me out! Means a lot!

Manpreet

----Mimi*