Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
no dear no need to say thanx.infact v all r thankful of giving us such a grrr8 fic to read. πŸ€—
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAPS

MIMIIIIIIII

Jaaaaaannuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hats off.... Really really really gave me a shock blowing such a huge talent.πŸ‘ SUPERB.BRILLIANT.EXCELLENT.

AWWW! Thank youuuu! 😳 I'm not that good, πŸ˜›

if there was some kind of awards that i could give for the BEST TEEN writer, the first name i choose wud be URs.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh my gosh! Jaanu, that means the WORLD to me. Gosh, wow that feels so great! I've never EVER been told that in ly life! Thanks babes! Your awesome!

UR Ro is the naturalest Ro ever. Amazing baby..And I am left hanging from the cliff.Kas run faster..plssss

Awwww! Thanks lol! I'm glad you're so connected with his character! I won't keep you hanging- I promise!  

PS:Make anu humiliate Kas more becos i know Mimi the more Anu behaves like a chick, the more u have for her..πŸ˜‰

LOL! I'll definately take your advice! =D I have a lot lot LOT in store for Anita... trust me 😈

luv u

jaanu

Love you too! Muah!

mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

no dear no need to say thanx.infact v all r thankful of giving us such a grrr8 fic to read. πŸ€—

AWWWWWW! You're awesome [sorry, don't know yur name] Keep reading, and I'll try my best to keep you all happy! Thanks for the support, means a lot to me!

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i read all three parts togeather...i liked it...in fact it is a bit slow start...but u r writing shows that it will blew up soon...πŸ‘ keep writing..

mimi0295 thumbnail

IMPORTANT: As some of you may know, I've got my final exams coming up in the upcoming weeks. Therefore, I will be unactive starting next week- and I might update this FF sometime this week, but after that there will be NO update until my exams are over. So sorry for those who read my FF- I promise to make it up to you, and thats why I made this part extra long! Enjoy- and please comment/critisize! Love you all!

*I didn't really get much time to edit- so very sorry if I make some mistakes! Once again, I'd like to thank Mannu dii (who also happened to have become an I-F rocker recently) for helping me with the Hindi/Punjabi writings. Love you di!

Part 4~ A First Impression

Recap: Robbie arrives at Crescent Uni, and is welcomed by a swarm of fans. Meanwhile, in class- Ms. Lane Kasturi's teacher/ role model tells Kasturi to go get the new students.

Kasturi walked into the main office asking the secretary's if they knew where the new student would be.

Desk lady: I believe they're in Principal Gupta's office.

Kasturi: They? Ms. Lane told me there was one student...

Desk lady: Uhm, no there are 2 of them I believe.

Kasturi: Okay. Thanks so much!

She headed towards principal Gupta's office, and knocked on his door.

Principal Gupta: Come in please.

Kasturi: Uh, hey sir. I was told to get our new student (s)?

Principal Gupta: Kasturi! Yes yes! Our new students!

He walked over to Kasturi and whispered into her ears.

"Kasturi, we might have some problems with these two."

Kasturi gave him a confused look.

Kasturi: What exactly do you mean sir?

"Well see, our students are none other then Rahul Garewal- only son to multi-billionaire Rohit Garewal, and ROBBIE the rockstar- I'm sure you know about him!"

He nudged her shoulders.

Kasturi: Umm, sorry sir. I've never heard of him.

Principal Gupta: Kasturi! You've never heard of THE Robbie?

She nodded her head. "No sir. I've never heard of "The" Robbie."

Principal Gupta: Beta- you've got to enjoy your life as a teen. You know- these days will never come back to you.

"Blah blah." She thought.

Principal Gupta (straightens tie): Okay then. I will go get our new students, you wait right here!

Kasturi watched him leave. She walked around his office and picked up an old picture frame that he always kept on his desk of Kasturi, JP, and himself. Principal Gupta and her father were really good friends ever since their prehistoric days (meaning childhood) Her father always talked about how principal Gupta introduced her mother to her father. Kasturi's eyes teared up.

"I miss you mom."

Kasturi heard footsteps approaching the room and quickly put the picture frame back and wiped her tears with her sleeve.

Principal Gupta: And that's why I love cricket so much!

"Poor kid. Must've had to hear about one of his cricket stories."

Kasturi saw Principal Gupta enter the room with his arm around two boys who looked 1-2 years older then herself. He was continuously going on and on about how cricket should become Canada's national sport- replacing than hockey which, according to him was a "waste of time."

She carefully observed the two boys. One of them wore dark jeans, and a green turtle neck.

"He seems nice." She thought.

The other wore faded jeans with silver chains around both his waste and neck. He had on a cherry red FCUK (clothes brand) t-shirt, and the newest Nike sports runners. His hair was spiked up and gelled. Kasturi swore she could see blue dye in his hair.

"And this must be our rock star."

Principal Gupta: Kasturi! Here they are! This is Mr. Rahul Garewal, and this (gives a WIDE smile) is Mr. Sabarwal- "The...

Kasturi: I know! This must me Robbie?

She leant out a hand.

Robbie gave her a very long stare. She surely hadn't made a good impression- dress wise. Nandu Kaka dressed better then she did!

Rahul, who had been monitoring Robbie closely knew that he would say something obnoxious, so instead he shook Kasturi's hand.

Rahul: Nice to meet you Kasturi.

Kasturi: Nice to meet you to. J

Principal Gupta: Okay children! Get to class.

He walked over to Kasturi.

"Take good care of them."

She smiled back. "I will."

She guided Robbie and Rahul up the stairs, and toured them throughout the building.

"And this is study hall- my personal favourite room in the entire canvas."

Robbie (bored, still not impressed): Of course.

Kasturi: Excuse me?

Rahul: Uh- what Robbie (stomps on his foot) means to say is that he loves study hall too!

Robbie: WHAT! I DO?

Rahul stomped on his foot again, and watched Robbie shriek in pain.

Kasturi, who hadn't noticed all this just, continued showing them around.

Kasturi: Well morning classes are pretty much over, so I guess I'll just take you to your lockers.

Robbie (sarcastic): Great.

Kasturi led them both to the spare lockers.

Kasturi: Sorry, but these are the only lockers available.

The lockers Kasturi had pointed out were the only 2 that were located away from the rest. These lockers were on the East wing, when most of the classes were on the South wing.

Rahul: Okay. Thanks Kasturi!

Kasturi: Don't mention-

Robbie interrupted: Wait a minute. There is no way that I am going to walk all the way over here in between every single class.

Kasturi: I'm sorry, but it's your only option.

Robbie: Yea, well I'm a rock star. I can buy myself more choices- understand?

Kasturi, who is totally shocked to see Robbie's amount of attitude says: Well Mr. Robbie Sabarwal- you may be the richest man on earth, but here. Here you're just another person- like every one of us. So suck up the attitude, and start getting used to your new school.

Teacher passing by: YOUNG LADY! That is no way to speak to a new student. Especially if that new student is THE Robbie Sabarwal!

"What's with everyone and adding "The" to Robbie's name like he's some sort of god!"

Teacher: Now, Kasturi I'm sure you'd be delighted to switch your locker with Robbie.

Kasturi's mouth opened wide.

"M-my Locker? But Ma'am!

Teacher: No arguments. Robbie- are you okay with that dear?

Robbie: As long as I don't have to walk far, I'm good.

The teacher leaves.

Robbie walks over to Kasturi: Never speak to me like that. See, just because of that- you've gotta give up your locker. Tisk Tisk. Now show me where my new locker is.

Kasturi totally out of words has no other choice other than to lead Robbie towards her- his new locker.

-- At lockers.

Kasturi: Here.

She entered her locker combination, and started taking out her things.

Robbie noticed some pictures hanging on her locker and decided to take a closer look. He grabbed the picture in his hands.

"Who's this?" (Points at Kasturi's mom's picture)

Kasturi: None of your business (she grabs the photo)

"OYE!"

Kasturi saw Muskaan running towards her direction.

Muskaan: KASSY! Tu packing shacking kyun karahihe? Are you going somewhere? And you didn't tell me! KASSY! I thought we were dosts yaar!

Kasturi: Muskaan.

Muskaan: Shut up yaar! You didn't bother to let me know that you're leaving?

Kasturi (impatient): Muskaan!

Muskaan: KYA HAI?

Kasturi: I'm not moving, I have to switch lockers with-

Muskaan: TU!

Kasturi, a bit confused: Uh... yes..

Muskaan pushed Kasturi aside and walked over to Rahul.

"Tu mera picha ider vi nahi chadiyaa" (You've followed me here too?)

Rahul: "Kii?? Main teh... tera picha?? Kadi nahin!" (WHAT! Me follow you- NEVER!)

Muskaan (grabs Rahul's sweater collars): Oyye Pagal Billi... jaake phad toh kud ja.. (You crazy cat! Go jump off some cliff!)

Rahul pushes Muskaan away: Oyee Mar jaanya.. fite muh tera... mere kol hor vi bade kaam ne karan layi... Main veeli nahin haan... kuch lokan jida (DIE? I have better things to do, other then SOME people *hinting towards Muskaan)

Muskaan: haan haan! saare kaam teh tu hi kardi hain na Chado pare yaar.. chalo idhro... ais khote(Donkey) nu vekh ke teh mera saara mood hi kharab ho gaya... (Yea yea! Like you're the one who does all the work! Let's go- seeing this donkey just spoiled my mood!)

Muskaan grabs Kasturi's hand and drags her away.

Robbie: WHAT was that?

Rahul: You know how I went to India this summer-

Robbie nodded his head.

Rahul: Yea, that's where I met this- this ANIMAL! My parents wanted to fix our wedding- Imagine. HER and ME! (Starts laughing!)

Robbie didn't see what was so funny, but played along anyways.

Rahul: Okay Robbie, I think we should head to class?

Robbie wondered how he would survive a whole year at this place.

"Lets go."
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Muskaan and Rahul are so cute! I think I'm more interested in them, then in RoKa! Please, I wish they would get married! πŸ‘
nrasheed thumbnail

hey mimiii, very cute part.

i felt sooo bad for kasturi when she picked that photo up in the principal's office. 😭 you wrote that scene with just the right amount of emotions, not at all over done.. luved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘

sooo funny kasturi doesnt know THE robbieπŸ˜†well lets just say pretty soon she'll wish that were true...!!!!he's about to make her life miserable, i luv how this relationship is going, robbie got kasturi's locker🀣bechaariiii kastuiii soo not her day!!

and rahul and muskaan's conversations was sooo clickyyy, that i instantly bonded with both characters.. soo cute...

Sunshine it was an awesome part adn thanks for translating the part in hindi, cause i'm soo bad at understanding sometimes... i died laughing at rahul saying me chasing after you!!! okay and i agree i'd luv to see these two get married, but that wont be for a loong time cause their still in school...

gr8 part and cant wait to read robbie adn kas next meeting... already the sparks are flying.. wonderful part πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

take care and all the best on your exams, will be waiting anxiously for the next part...

luv diiiiiπŸ€—

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mimi πŸ˜ƒ

So first impressions are not so good from both sides....a but like the serial then πŸ˜‰ as your title says......... Opposites do attract πŸ˜‰ 😳

The Rahul Muskaan jokes are so funny....these two are a match made in heaven πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Poor Kasturi has to bear the rockstars attitude

This part was great...looking forward to see how Roka fall in love 😳

Mimi....goodluck for your final exams.....dont worry about the FF we can wait....your exams are more important........all the best! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kay
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mimi
hw u?
awwwwwwwww u updated ok first best of luck with your exams youll do gr8. N keep ds FF rocking as it is πŸ‘
ok wowwwwwwwwwwww kasturi uve never heard of robbie πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† u knw wat first ones rahul right n d second 1 definately robbie in FCUK top
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ok robbie kasturi dont care if your richest man in world n got so gud lukz but i do hehe
ok kasturi u gta tecah hm a leson 4 takin ure lockes
n muskan n rahuls convo makes me laf
πŸ˜†
a donkey n rahul n muskan married 2 lol
n nw u knw wat 1 year yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
mimi gud luk keep up the gr8 work
n let me knw wen u update
hummy
xxxxxxxxxxxx
πŸ‘
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mimii...:)

Hi hello and Namaskaram mimii...Lemme start with a huge HUG to my lil Hermione Granger.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Miss Granger is not all books and brain but also a real sweetie too. And i have no second thoughts when i compare u to her.

'THE' Robbie totally had meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Man where did u get such cool ideas?😎

Muskaan and Rahul bhaiya U made me ROFL🀣🀣🀣 that was one of a kind.πŸ˜†

So the lockies are from where u started.Hmm i know why u gave Kas that far away locky.becos  u'll get Anu in it one day and since it is far away she'll have to sit in until Rahul comes.RiGHT🀣🀣🀣 I learnt to expect much much much more from u..

SO best wishes for exam Mimii.. Do keep up this work and will always remeber u specially in my prayers!πŸ˜ƒ

luvs

jaanu