Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Mimi

Great part πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loving our Rockstars attitude 😎 😳

Anita is so annoying everywhere 😑 πŸ˜†

I guess she will be the cause of most problems betwen RoKa 🀒 😑

Wohoooo Kasturi has the pleasure of taking care of the new student πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ....this should be fun πŸ˜†

Keep Rocking! πŸ˜ƒ

Kay
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Mimi little baby ..arre tum essa kyu kehti ho ki yee part aacha nahi ??..arre yee toh hum batayenge na ki kessa laga ??

Mujhe toh bahut hi pyara laga 😳...mimi bad bad aggar aage se yee kaha ki aacha nahi hai   main tumse baat nahi karungi

wow rockstar ke piche sab log aagaye .mujhe bhi milna hai usse ........πŸ˜†

and this anita gosh har jagah pareshan karti hai

so mujhe maloom hai kaun hai kastu ka new student πŸ˜›...jaldi kar wait nahi hota πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

kab likh rahi hai next part ??

Manpreet

Edited by sahib29 - 16 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey mimi wat a fic yaar.i was having butterfly in my stomach.i was so xcited u kno. i m so happy dat Kas giv it bak to mis anita. my robz will now meet kas.wow!!!! wat happen i just wish this was the story of Kas. i m njoyinh myself and having a grrrr8 time while reading the fic.i m eagerly waiting for next part.

way to go.Bravo..... πŸ‘
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mimi
hw u long tym no ch8 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
k u updated 4rm now on mimi u hav 2 pm me ok lolz.
πŸ˜†

K now about the part

superb, fantastic, fabulous, n all the good words 4rm d dictionary πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im really glad u dd start n ff cuz u rock at it!!!! πŸ‘

Ok i cnt rememba last time u updated but it was long ago so from nw on do try 2 update earlier lol although it dont mata as i knw ure sooooo busy

Crescent uni wow ok im oging their 2 2 c robbie πŸ˜†
omg omg omg robbie rockstar in school get used to it atleast ull have him 4 a year in uni πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
new student? i bet robbie would get shocked seeing

kasturi aynt a big fan of hm πŸ˜†
Ok anita is so stuk up i tel u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n new student kasturi dnt wonder whats going to happen?
guess what i guess ure gna be helping hm alot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
update soon mimi
tc luv u
Hummy
xxxxxx
πŸ‘
mimi0295 thumbnail

@ kajal_arjun- Aww Kaajal please don't say that! Your FF is brilliant, just like you! (hmm since your older then me...I should be calling you Kaajal dii πŸ˜›) And don't ever think tht your FF isn't good- a lot of us here LOVE it! Thanks so much for liking!

@ Rosy- Thanks babes! All the best for your exams!

Originally posted by: nrasheed

Mimii, i cant imagine why you werent happy with this part, i luved it, cause you were very sucessful in describing robbie's disgust with having to attend public schoolπŸ˜†

Aww dii thanx! I just don't know- I wasnt happy with what I wrote.. but I guess you proved me wrong! Haha thanks! I tried portraying him as the "spoiled" one, and I guess it clicked πŸ˜›

and thats sweet that Mrs. Lane is more then a mentor for kasturi, she's a mother figure of sorts. very sweet for we all need such figures in our lives. i feel..😳

😊 I am SO glad you liked Ms.Lane-Kassy relationship, because I didn't want her to be totally "motherless" and I know a lot of people can relate to that sort of situation. We definately need such figues in our life- and you've become my sister here, and I love I-F for that!

Anita is such a pain in the you know what😑 I cant wait to see how you humiliate her..

Haha don't you worry about that! 😈

and robbie obviously is gonna be the new student please please dont keep me waiting to see how you introduce these two.. first meetings are sooo special and i know you'll do it full justice.. waiting very excitedly...

Haha- how did you know! *shocked* πŸ˜› Okay dii, Im so sorry for the late update.. But it wont happen again! And I'll update tonight if possible- only for you! 😊 

oh and i really liked how devika took this drastic desicison.. very realistic, it was an awesome idea mimiii...

THANKS! That's like the best storyline I've evr come up with in my life. As you can see, Im not the "writer" you think I am.

luvly part i luved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘ luv its sunshine...diiiiiπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

😳 I love you too Dii! Your AWESOME!

---    Mimi*

mimi0295 thumbnail

@ Kay- Hii! Thanks so much Kay- it means the world too me! Haha thanks for liking the rock star! Anita really is a loser- isnt she? Don't worry- I've got a lot in store for her 😈 Haha, I promise to not let you down! Thanks for bearing with me!

Originally posted by: sahib29

Hey Mimi little baby ..arre tum essa kyu kehti ho ki yee part aacha nahi ??..arre yee toh hum batayenge na ki kessa laga ?? Mujhe toh bahut hi pyara laga 😳...mimi bad bad aggar aage se yee kaha ki aacha nahi hai   main tumse baat nahi karungi

😲 NO MANNU DII! I'M SORRY 😭 Please don't not talk to mee! Okay from now on, I won't say anything like that... Okay?

wow rockstar ke piche sab log aagaye .mujhe bhi milna hai usse ........πŸ˜†

haha! Who doesn't want to meet our rock star?

and this anita gosh har jagah pareshan karti hai

Teehee πŸ˜† I know.. but she'll go DOWN! Trust me 😳

so mujhe maloom hai kaun hai kastu ka new student πŸ˜›...jaldi kar wait nahi hota πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

kab likh rahi hai next part ??

Very sooon! I wont update late at all- instead I'll update ASAP! πŸ˜ƒ

Manpreet

Originally posted by: Super Kool

hey mimi wat a fic yaar.

Aww, thanx 😳

i was having butterfly in my stomach.i was so xcited u kno.

OH MY GOSH! I could give you the BIGGEST hug right now! That is one of the best comments I've EVER gotten in my entire life! Just to know that you actually want to read more, makes me so πŸ˜ƒ

i m so happy dat Kas giv it bak to mis anita. my robz will now meet kas.wow!!!!

Haha, I guess Im good with comebacks πŸ˜‰ 

wat happen i just wish this was the story of Kas. i m njoyinh myself and having a grrrr8 time while reading the fic.i m eagerly waiting for next part.

way to go.Bravo..... πŸ‘

Thank you SO so SO much! I'm glad you're enjoying, and I hope to keep it that way! Thanks for the tremendous amount of support you've all given me. That makes me want to fly! I'll post the next part very soon!

mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

hey mimi
hw u long tym no ch8 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
k u updated 4rm now on mimi u hav 2 pm me ok lolz.
πŸ˜†

Hey Humz! Aww I know, its been way too long! Okay- I'll PM you, thanks for reminding me! LOL!

K now about the part

superb, fantastic, fabulous, n all the good words 4rm d dictionary πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im really glad u dd start n ff cuz u rock at it!!!! πŸ‘

😳 THANK YOU!! =D I thank Robina dii entirely for that!

Ok i cnt rememba last time u updated but it was long ago so from nw on do try 2 update earlier lol although it dont mata as i knw ure sooooo busy

Aww I know. Im so sorry for keeping everyone waiting, but you know how much things I had going on. I had to drop talent show, because I honestly couldn't fit in rehearsals in my schedual, and I feel horrible for that!

Crescent uni wow ok im oging their 2 2 c robbie πŸ˜†
omg omg omg robbie rockstar in school get used to it atleast ull have him 4 a year in uni πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
new student? i bet robbie would get shocked seeing

kasturi aynt a big fan of hm πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† LOL! Yup, wait and read πŸ˜‰

Ok anita is so stuk up i tel u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
n new student kasturi dnt wonder whats going to happen?
guess what i guess ure gna be helping hm alot πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
update soon mimi
tc luv u
Hummy
xxxxxx

Yea Anita's a loser, but you wait I'll show her... (coughs I mean Kasturi will show her) I'll update soon Humz! Promise!

πŸ‘

Aww, gee thanx! 😳

-- Mimi

AnjaliThapar thumbnail
Wow......... After a-long time I signed on and after reading these parts you have killed me with this new Kasturi and Robbie going to be her student......wow ontinue sooon

Anjali
mimi0295 thumbnail
@ Anjali [di]- Thanks so much! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this part! Haha LOL I'm trying my level best to add some spice to this FF, and Im guessing that it's working? πŸ˜›

--Mimi
GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

MIMIIIIIIII

Hats off.... Really really really gave me a shock blowing such a huge talent.πŸ‘ SUPERB.BRILLIANT.EXCELLENT.

if there was some kind of awards that i could give for the BEST TEEN writer, the first name i choose wud be URs.πŸ€—πŸ€—UR Ro is the naturalest Ro ever. Amazing baby..And I am left hanging from the cliff.Kas run faster..plssss

PS:Make anu humiliate Kas more becos i know Mimi the more Anu behaves like a chick, the more u have for her..πŸ˜‰

luv u

jaanu