Posted: 15 years ago
I AM SCARED THAT AFTER RANBIR AND KANYA'S MARRIEG RANBIR WILL HATE KANYA 😭
HATE KANYA MORE THEN ANYTHING
PLZZ CONTINUE SOON
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 10

Recap-Kanya and Ekta make a deal. 20 crores for Ranbir in return Ekta has to bring Kanya close to Ranbir and Ekta also gets front row seats in Kanyas house. Archie comes in and fumes about how sick and disgusted she is with thepair for doing such a thing and for not treating Ranbir with respect.

Ranbir walks in and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. Archie zoomed past Ranbir obviously he could see she was upset. He went to see what was up so he came in after her. She had tears in her eyes. Esha had come bak and was distressed seeing her Aunt like this. Esha got rid of her Dad telling him its a girls thing and that he'd be welcome after they had a chat. Ranbir left the room.

E-Aunie kya huwa? Kyun roti ho? Kisi ne kuch kaha kya? Mummy ne ya phir Rewa Chachi aur Aastha Chachi ne? Main inki khabar leti hoon?

A-Aisi koi baah nahin. Main kamaka upset hogayi.

E-Auntie koi aisi kyun upset honge. Look at me tumhe meri kasam batao na kya huwa?

A-Kanya aur Ekta bhabie ne kuch deal ki and they R acting like its humane. U R too young for all this.

E-I know about it. Its about Dad isn't it. Kanya told me about it. I didn't think she'd go ahead with it. The woman has guts. Dad will kill the both of them if her ever found out.

A-U knew about this?

E-Yes and i'm fine with it.

A-What looks like this family has really lost it. U R suppose to be the bright one in the family.

E-I have calculated everything kind of accurately. See Mum doesn't deserve Dad and Kanya has seen enough bad guys out there. Both need someone to tame the other and someone to love. They R perfect in a not so perfect world.

A-This idea sucks. Bhaiya kisiko chodenge nahin. Kanya ko maaf nahin karenge.

E-Leave that to me. Main unki laadli hoon. Woh mujhe khabie mana nahin karenge. Kasam leliya unse to unko promise nibana parega.

A-Yeh promise bohut bari hain. Bhaiya ek aurat se mar ka gaye to phir yeh kya kar rah hain. Zakhmi ko zakhmi nahim marham laga sakhta. Infection hone ka katra hain.

E-Auntie U keep using your medical phrases. The wounded can heal the wounded just like a hater can heal a hater. Dad will get over this and Kanya well for once doesn't hate Dad. In fact these two will teach each other the meaning of Love.

A-Aur teri ma?

E-She can rot with her greed. She needs her eyes open and if she loses Dad and Me maybe she can mend her ways but Dad has to be with the person that truely loves him and as hard as it pains me to admit She doesn't love DaD but money.

A-I can't be part of this. Its madness.

E-Auntie ap mere saath denge and that is final. Warna main zid pe aja ungi and U know how ziddi i can be.

A-Never. Its not what i condone.

E-Main apki akele banji hoon apko meri saath dena parega.

A-Arth, Shlok, Ayaan, Eva, Ira, Esha all of U R my nephews and nieces.

E-Well U love me the most as i am the youngest. Main khabie baath nahin karungi aur book har taal karungi.

A-Fine. If in your warped mind U think this will work then i am with U. I will try to get these 2 together. I need my head tested and i'm a doctor. This is so not ethical.

E-Auntie we R not murdering anyone but disolving a marriage that was never supposed to be.

A-Looks like i have some explaining to do. Bhaiya will be wondering whats up?

They both go outside to get Ranbir in and he joins them looking on at Archie who was not so upset but looked like she was hiding a major secret from him and he was curious as hell to find out what it was. Esha looked like she had a secret and only members were allowed in on it. He hated how the women in the house played the men. Only his family had such people. Such characters. If only he knew the half of his worries. Secrets he hated them so much.

R-So bataoge mujhe tum itne parishan kyun te?

A-Woh bhaiya main ek mareez ki illaj kar rahi thi aur ab woh critical hain. Na jaane when he will get a break. Its just so um upsetting. U know i don't like losing patients its not a nice feeling. Bad enough i've already lost one a few days back. Its too soon.

R-R U sure thats all?

A-Bhaiya why would i make something up. Its the truth(It was partaiallyy true she did have a patient that was at deaths doors but she'd finally learnt to seperate the two anf treat them just as patients and not form attachments. Its what they were taught at med school)

R-Ok i can see Esha's dealt with U. Whatever U said must have done the trick. Teri ma ko bhi thori akal dede.

E-Dad i think she's a lost cause some people never change.

R-Have U guys eaten? What about Kanya madam?

E-Dad we R taking care of her.

R-Good to hear. I better get ready for bed. Esha come on sweetie tumhe ready honi hain.

E-But its only 9pm.

R-Well sab yahi time soh te hain. Last time i checked tum bachi ho.

E-I can't wait to be all grown up. Tum bhi bacho ke tara soh jate ho jaldi.

R-I think we both know if we go to bed early we can avoid your Mom.

E-Dad I really love U.

R-Dad pe itni pyar kyun?

E-I can say i love my Dad.

R-I love U 2 sweetie.

E-Dad U won't ever be mad with me right. No matter what i do.

R-Well that depends on how bad the situation it is.

E-Dad!!!!!!!!

R-Joking. U R my princess and nothing can ever come between us.

E-Dad aggar main apse ek promise maangu ap mujhe doge?

R-Jaan mango ge woh bhi de dunga. 4 U anything? Just don't ask me to rob a bank or kill someone. Anything else is doable.

E-I will hold U to that.

Esha goes to bed just hoping it all plays out. She knew it was a far fetched plan but in her world it was all chaos. Every member in her family were so insane that an insane plan was needed to actually cancel out the insanity. Even her thinking all this seemed so insane which was making her insane. The more she thought she just tried to ignore it for 1 day as she needed sleep. Her Dad needed some stability.

Esha's Dad was thinking the same thing about Esha having stability and just prayed that she'd see some from Ranbir but he didn't want that for his daughter. He wanted the best and that was it. He didn't want Ekta to currupt her. He was so proud to see that Archie had made something out of her life. He hoped Esha used her as a role model. Little did he know that his graduate sister was actually being influenced by Esha.

Ranbir goes to his room and for the first time he sees that Ekta was already there and that was a shock in itself. She was never there. Something drastic must have happened. Or she was here for something serious to ask him. He wasn't in the mood for anything heavy it was bedtime. He knew one thing for sure she didn't want to sleep with him.

EktA-So tum itne der laga di?

R-Kyun tumhe kya? U never minded before.

EktA-No tumhe kuch zaroori baath karna tha

R-Kya baath hain? Batha kya baath hain? I got work tomorrow.

EktA-Don't bite my head off.

R-Could this not wait for the morning? I have a feeling this will take all night.

EktA-Ur family R always in my face. I couldn't say it to them as i knew they'd make a big deal about it.

R-Fine KYA HAIN?

EktA-I want a divorce?

R-Kya? R U INSANE? NOT THIS AGAIN!

EktA-I am deadly serious. I have no use for a loser like U.

R-What about the divorce alimony? I can't afford it.

EktA-That not a problem. Its all taken care of. U R free and so am i. I can finally live a life away from your boring pathetic life. By the way U can keep Esha she's more your daughter than mine. She'll get in the way of any single men i might meet. Nobody wants a woman thats tied down with a child.

R-Tum hosh main to ho. Kisse baath ki jo aisi baatein kar rahi hon. Tum pagal hogayi ho kya?

EktA-Tumhare is chidiya ghar main rehte rehte koi bhi paagal ho sakhti hain. Main to kya is ghar ki har aurat pagal hain. I'm just glad i'm getting out of this hell hole.

R-U R not thinking straight kal baat karenge.

EktA-Kal kya mujhe divorce chaiye no matter what got that. No sane person would ever want to be binded with a guy like U. I can't believe i ever thought beiong with U ever made me happy but now i'm wiser and older. I know U can never keep anyone happy. U Nanda men R not men but wimps. I need a real man and U R not it. Esha unfortunately has inherited your weakness. She too cannot be associated with me. What will people say.

R-Kaisi Maa ho tum? Aisi koi bhi nahin karti. Tum kya kehrahi ho. Nashe main ho kya? Beti hain tumhari.

EktA-Beti tumhari hain. Meri nahin. U GIVE ME WHAT I WANT I WILL GIVE U BACK UR PEACE. U R NO FAMILY OF MINE.

R-Ahista bolo. Neend haram kardi. How R U getting yuor money.

EktA-Samay ane pe sab pata chala jayegi. For now tight.
Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooo awesoem .part esha is awesome
contninue sooooooon!
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
plzz continue soon it was a graet part
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent Update! πŸ‘
Please Update A.S.A.P!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 11

Recap-Esha manages to win round her aunt Archie and get her to help Kanya with Ranbir. Ranbir has a showdown with his wife about her demand for a divorce. Ranbir is angry that Ekta doesn't see her daughter but as a stranger.

Next morning

Ranbir gets ready for work trying to avoid any conversations with Ekta but to his amazement she was up and ready before him. He decided this is a cause for concern. If they got into another arguement then his day waould surely go bad. He rued the day he wanted to marry Ekta but then he wouldn't have Esha. Thats what he tried telling himself. A child needed 2 parents. He wanted to shake Ekta to sense sometimes but his mother taught him to respect women and never lay a hand on them but Ekta could test anyones limits. How close he was to losing his temper. He ignored her and just started to put his shoes on. Ekta wouldn't leave him alone.

EktA-So R U going to give me what i want?

R-U R serious about all this?

EktA-Y would i joke about something serious as this? We can't go on like this. The only sane thing to do is file for divorce. Go our seperate ways. The past 3 years have been rocky. U can't tell my that U like being treated like a doormat. If i was in your shoes i'd have left a long time. I'm not a sadist.

R-i will give it U if U can show me the man U R having an affair with.

EktA-I'm not having an affair yet but if this is what U want o teach Esha that adultery is fine then i'll gladly do it.

R-Can we do this after work?

EktA-NO. I want it sorted now.

R-Esha needs time to get used to this news. The family. We have never had a divorce in this family.

EktA-tHERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING. So divorce karoge ya chilla ke sara pariwar ko ekatta kar du?

R-Mom is ill. We need to do this in secret and get the divorce papers ready. I'll have a word with Esha. Poor child having to put up with so much in life.

EktA-Please this is the norm. Divorce rates R getting high in every country. Y do U think less people even choose to get married.

R-Looks like you've been doing research.

EktA-Its facts everyone knows this but the Nanda men. No wonder sab ke sab biwi ki gulami karte hain.

Ranbir leaves without eating his breakfast as it killed his appetite. All day he spent finishing off work they were trailing behind. He had to hand it to Kanya she did the lions share of the work. As a manager which he was promoted to he had all the business on his shoulders as Anand struggled with that part of things. Kanya did all the dealings. He ended up taking whatever was left home. He wanted things to go smoothly for Kanya after all she needed alot of rest but knowing how stubborn she was she wasn't going to make it easy for anyone.

Kanya was having fun with Esha who was back from school. She was a breath of fresh air. In her world everyone was so fake and normally befriended her for personal gain but Esha was like her Dad. A simple girl pleased with what she had in life. She spent time learning about Esha and Ranbir at the same time. The girl was so bubbly and bright. Kanya thought of her own family that she was going back to in a few hours time. She healed up but was drowsy due to painkillers. Her brother Harpal didn't have the brains anywhere near Esha's. KAnya needed to see how Pooja was bearing up. Last she heard she was still critical.

E-Hello! Koi hain?

K-Sorry Esha. I was just thinking about my friend and life back home. Miss karungi tum sab ko. Kaas tor tumhe. We don't have any kids home.

E-Miss to karna chahiye. It means the iron lady has a heart. I knew U were a sweet lady.

K-U know U R the only one brave enough to say this.

Ranbir came by and he happened to hear Esha and Kanyas conversation mainly as Esha was shouting it out as if she was happy about something. He remained outside the door.

E-Have U heard the good news?

K-What is it?

E-I overheard Mom and Dad yesturday about them splitting up.

K-I know. U R happy about this.

E-Trust me they R all wrong for each other. Dad thinking i need Mom i stopped relying on her since i was 5. Dad is all i need but he has got this notion that a child needs 2 parents and with time things will get better. They get worse most of my friends have parents that get along mine don't. I have a pen pal in England that is going through her parents divorce and its the best thing ever.

K-I can't believe u R so young yet so wise.

E-I know but Dad still thinks i need protecting. I wish U were my Mom. We get on so well.

K-Well i'm a bit young but i'd love it if U were my daughter. What made U say this?

E-I've been wondering how things would have been is Mom wasn't my Mom when i was younger crying myself to sleep and imagined someone stronger but with a soft spot. I imagined U. I guess thats silly. But i longed for a Mom so much one that loved me unconditionally. I've stopped dreaming and faced reality. Its toughened me up. Now i couldn't care less.

K-Esha come here. I wish i could go over there and hug U.

E-I don't need sympathy or pity. Don't tell Dad this or my family he needs to think his daughter is fine.

K-From now on we R the best of friends. U R too young to lose hope and grow up too fast. We both have had knocks but it can only make us invulnerable. Any problems U call me visit me. With a guardian of course.

Kanya and Esha hug. Ranbir silently walks away with tears in his eyes which only his Mom and Esha could trigger. His baby has silently suffering thats it Ekta wants a divorce she'll get one. Kanya already got her lawyers to draw up the divorce papers and Ekta had them in her hand. She threw it in Ranbirs face. He signed them without any hesitation. Ekta already signed her. Ranbir left and saw Kanya. Ekta had the biggest smile on her face. Divorce and Money who would have thought Ranbir would come with the Midas touch.

R-I see tumhari packing ho gayi.

K-Ha. Esha helped. She's an Angel. U R so lucky. I wish i had something like this. Its too late.

R-In life nothing is too late.

K-I have seen a different side to U in your house i will miss it but i need my comforts. If only i met someone like U before.

R-I'm too old for U and a broken man.

K-Age is nothing but a number.

R-U hate my guts. We. U. Shocked is the word.

K-I know i'm good at doing that but Ranbir things will get better and about Esha she will be ok. She needs her Dad more than anything. U take care my cars about to come.

R-Bye.

Malika comes to see Kanya as she started to think of her as her own daughter. KAnya already started telling Malika the full story about Ekta and Ranbir and their divorce in a caring way. Malika already suspected as much.

What is her reaction stay tuned for the next update.

Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago
unpredictable91 thumbnail
esha is soo sweet
continue soon