Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
that was a brill update...
pls continue soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 6

Recap-Kanya has her gundas beat Tarun up really badly with Pooja witnessing some of it. Kanya gets her hands dirty next and Pooja stops her. The gangsters dump Tarun home. Ranbir gives Kanya a friendly warning not to mess with guys like Tarun or one day she will get her fingers burnt.

A week passes by and everything is on track. Kanya finally decides she wants nothing to do with dead weight and forces Rajeev to sign the divorce papers. She also makes sure that he has some alimony money so that he can't make himself look like the bad guy. Kanya from now on didn't need any man in her life. They were a waste of space. Ranbir was doing her head in the guy did everything so perfectly? He made no mistakes. He overlooked everything in her company. She hated to admit it but the guy was doing wonders. Profit margins were at an all time high. Well looks like her father chose a real diamond. She hated admitting to herself but the guy was perfect. She hated guys like that. He always made sure those around him were doing well. Problem with her was he was too good to be true. Kanya knew he was married yet not once did he eye any fellow work mates male or female. He didn't even look at her twice. That made her feel bad about herself for thinking like that she was the ice queen nobody got to her.

Night fell and Kanya was on her way out from her company when she saw 2 figures in the dark. Her bodyguards weren't with her like they normally were. They were actually knocked out unconscious. Who could do this? Her men were trained but from what she could tell they were knocked out from behind. She looked around wishing she wasn't alone. Kanya knew she made far too many enemies. This serves her right for being too cocky now she knew even if she screamed nobody would come. Ranbir was still in the building finishing off. She should go back in. Sheopened the door and shouted and tried to go in but was caught off guard by someone's hands. They dragged her out into the warehouse where Kanya beat up Tarun. They pushed her down the stairs. Kanya screamed.

K-Who RU? Kya chahte ho?

T-I'm sure U know by now main kaun hu? Tumhi ne to mujhe bura tara pita aur bhool gayi.

K-U Idiot. Khutte. Wapas agaya main tujhe chodungi nahin! Darwaza khol isi waqt!

T-Gali deti hain. Tere waja se Pooja ko mujhe marna para. Bechari. Police main report likne ki koshish kit hi. Ap teri bari hain. Abhi to woh hospital main akhri sasain gin rahi hain. Woh to bachegi nahin. Aggar bach bi gayi to usse yaad rakhegi kisse uski panga huwa.

K-U B******D! Tu itna gaya guzra. (Kanya goes to punch Tarun but gets stopped by Rajeev)

Raj-No sweet heart i think not tumhe to hisaab barabar karna hain. Kitna tarpaya hain mujhe. Teri bari hain.

K-U lowlife leech. I should have dealt with U a long time ago. Saap ko wahi katam karleti main. What do U want more money. U can't get any if anything happens to me.

Raj-What money? I didn't see any when i was married to U. Money doesn't hurt U. Nothing does but U not getting what U want. Mujhe tujhe ek bar chakna hain. Saalon hogaya par ek bar tu mijhe tujhe choone nahin diya. Ab maza ayega. Dono milke maza karenge.

K-Over my dead body.

Raj-Fear not. Woh kaam bhi hojayega.

K-Paas mat ana i tell U.

Raj-Yeh le maine tujhe chowa ab tu kya karegi? Maregi mujhe? Mar marna kabse keh rahi hoon! Martha nahin. Fine yeh kaam main hi karletha hoon.

Kanya starts hitting both Tarun and Rajeev. Punching them but they were too strong she starts to break down while both guys laugh at her.

T-Ab kuch bolthi nahin.(Slaps her face)

K-Don't U dare touch me. Hath lagaya to kat dalungi. Jaantha nahin. Let me go and i won't do anything. Abhi bi kuch nahin bigara.

Raj-She is a fire cracker but we will sort her out.

T-After telling U about Pooja do U think i will let U walk away. I'm not brain dead.

They start man handling her all that time Kanya screams for help. Looking around for something to use against these predators. She just prayed for a miracle. There must be someone. She wasn't all bad. Kanya ran from across the warehouse limping. She finally knew what Ranbir meant about What was important that she could lose. Raj grabbed hold of Kanya by her hair and Tarun kept on hitting her and was about to take a garment off of Kanya when the door to the warehouse.

Kanya tried to see who it was and just fell to the ground as Tarun and Rajeev let go of her. They were getting seriously beaten up. Tarun was badly hurt and so was Rajeev. Ranbir was on his own world now. He couldn't stand injustice. Kanya didn't deserve this. It was getting too much. He looked at Kanya's state which angered him even more. They were animals. Kanya was alot of things but she didn't ask for this nobody did. Good job ranbir had already called for the police after seeing blood on the door of the back entrance of the office. He knew there was a striggle. Kanya's heels were scraped against the floor. He had heard a scream and knew it must have been Kanya as she always worked long hours.

Raj-Tu humain Martha kyun hain? Join us hum milke aish karenge na. She is vile. Look at her defenceless. Aise humain tarpatha tha ab look at her. Woh tujhe bhi kutto jaisa treat kartha hain.

R-U 2 make me sick! If U can't get a woman then don't force them. Look what you've done. This means i need to seriously rearrange your faces to make up for what U did to her.

T-R U kidding. Is b***h ke liye tu humse dushmani bar parega.

R-Tum to tu(Spit) ke liyak nahin ho.

Ranbir punches them some more until the police arrived. He felt like a killer. If he continued he was sure he would have murdered them. Ranbir gave his statement to the police and decided it was best if he took care of Kanya as if he took her to the hospital the place would be swarmed by media. He didn't want Kanya exposed like that. She had her dignity. He could take her to her house but then her house was too far away and Ranbir couldn't afford it. Ranbir decided to take her to his house which was nearby work.

Ranbir carried Kanya in his arms all the way home. He couldn't risk putting her in the car and the bodyguards were awake now and he told them he was taking Kanya with him. They went to Kanya's place to let the family know what was happening. Ranbir arrived home when his daughter Esha was waiting for him. Ekta didn't bother waiting about for him. She didn't care why he was late.
Ranbir called the one person he could trust his sister Archie who was a medical doctor. She knew what to do. If anything was broken. Lucky for him she was still livng at home. Archie came to tehe rescue. She had her stethoscope and checked her body out in private. There was a lot of bruising and a few broken ribs. Her face was swollen up. She'd also fractured her ankle and needed a plaster round it which she did. Archie's heart went out to Kanya. There were no internal bleeding and everything was done home. They would et Kanya's personal doctor to have a lok at her in the morning.

E-Dad U R a true Hero. U saved Kanya.i hope them guys get locked away for life. We will look after her. Bring her ack to health. Then maybe woh achi hojayegi.

R-Tum abhi soye nahin? Jao!

E-Dad U need to tuck me in but before that come with me.

Esha starts getting a medical Kit and starts cleaning her Dad's face and his hands. They were bloodied. His knuckles were red. Ranbir gave Esha a kiss on her cheek.

R-Meri princess Dad ki itna dekhbal karti hain.

E-U need to take care of yourself Dad. Mere liye. I got dinner ready with Archie aunties help.

R-Tumne kuch kaya? Thought so. Come on.

E-Main Dad ko kilathi hoon. U deserve it. After school main apke favourite gajar ki halwa banaungi with Ramu Kaka. Ddai can supervise ok.

R-Main waise bhi mote ho rahi hoon aur mota banaoge kya?

E-No main chahti ho ki apko koi haath na laga paye see. Apne akele do gangsters ko haradiya.

Ranbir makes sure that Esha is in bed. He goes to check up on Kanya who is sharing a room with Archita. He started remembering what happened and curled his hands into a fist. He could still see the pain in Kanya's eyes and that helpless look. He wasn't used to seeing her like that. Esha already looked like she couldn't wait to look after the Kanya Godbole.
Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago
unpredictable91 thumbnail
wow
great update
continue soon
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was a amind blowing update...
pls continue soon
Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow wat a scene !
continue sooon!
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kamaal ki update hay!!!
hope you update really soooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!
really great!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 7

Recap-Kanya gets assaulted by Tarun and her ex husband Rajeev they even try to force themselves on her but Ranbir saves the day by getting there first. He leaves Tarun and Rajeev to be dealt by the bodyguards and takes Kanya home to get patched up. Archie looks after her while Esha tends to her Dad.

Kanya woke up with aches all over her. She couldn't feel her face and she couldn't move about. She winced in pain. Esha was by her side. She looked curiously at her Dad's boss. She didn't look scary but Esha new this woman demanded authority and like her Mom she was hard with one difference. She had the weight if the world on her shoulders and a look of loneliness that she sometimes saw in her Dad. Well Esha couldn't wait to help Kanya out. Esha called for her cousins to help ot Ira and Eva came running. They got Kanya a glass of water with salt in it to help with Kanya's mouth which was already healing up.

E-Dad ne kaha to take care of U but mujhe school jaana hain. Ira and Eva have the day off so they will look after U until i get back.

K-Main kaha hoon? Yaha kaise ayi? Mujhe kuch yaad nahin.

I-Chachu ne apko ghar raat ko laye zakhmi haalat main aur Archie jo Esha ki aunty haun unho ne apko change kiya aur dekh bhal kiya. Woh doctor hain so U were in good hands.

K-Chachu?

Eva-Ranbir chachu. Sorry humme unke naam nahin lete na. Ap bohut lucky hain. Tumhari halat bohut buri thi Chachu aggar apko waqt pe nahin late to qayamat ajata. Woh kisi aurat pe nainsafi aur violence nahin dekh sakhte.

K-I will have to thank him.

I-Ap please aggar unko thanx kehna hain to paise ya phir promotion mat dije unhe bura lagega. I know thats how U like to deal with people that have helped U out in the past.

K-Ok.

Eva-Humme apke saath zyada baat karne ki ijazat nahin as we R on strict orders to take care of U.

K-Its Ok. Mujhe yaha se ghar jana hain.

Eva-Ap is haal main kahin nahin ja raheho. Chachu hamain mardelenge. Unhone apke Dad ko inform kiya hain. Woh bhi inki saath sehmat hain keh apko kuch din humari ghar rehna hain.

K-Dad kya chahte hain main anjaan logo ke saath nahin reh sakhthi. Main kisi ko yaha jaanti nahin. This is not right.

E-Kanya. I'm sorry i don't know what to call U but for me any friend or colleague of Dads that he has respect for is a friend of our. We will be friends in no time. I will look after U. I finally have some company other than mother dear and these two jo make-up boyfriends ke alaava kuch bolte nahin.

K-U R so cute but my mind is final. I need to go.

E-But U can't move anywhere. Promise me tum kahin nahin jaoge. Please main akele par jati hoon. The only company i have is Dad. I'm making Gajar ki halwa Dad ke favourite hain.

K-Ok fine reh jaati hoon. Tumhara Dad kaha hain?

E-Woh kaam peg gaye hain. He said he will bring your Dad to see U.

Back at Godbole industries Ranbir was filling Anand in with everything that happened and there was going to be a court date set for Tarun and Rajeev for violence, attempted rape and attempted murder. Ranbir looked like he hadn't slept all night. He kept thinking about Kanya and that look on her face. He wasn't used to seeing her so helpless. Shewasn't looking that great at home but things were looking brighter. He checked up on her before he left having a major argument with his wife Ekta who demanded Kanya pay towads being looked after at their home. He felt like strangling her. Stupid woman didn't have any kind of sympathy. He threatened that if she said anything to Kanya he was leaving with his daughter.

A-Ranbir tumhe ghar jana chahiye. Tumhara mann yaha nahin.

R-Sir ghar jhake kya karunga waha dek mahabharat se ayi hoon jaongi to doosra hoga.

A-Kanya tum logo ko tang to nahin kar rahi hain?

R-Trust me this has nothing to do with her. Personal problems kaam pe nahin la sakhtha.

A-Its ok beta. Sometimes its easier to tell a stranger than your own family.

R-But U R my boss apko kaise batao.

A-I get it tumhara biwi ke saath jagra karke aye ho. trust me shaadi ke baad yahi hota hain. Ya tho phir hum biwi ke gulami karte hain ya phir hum raj karte hain. But in most cases its the wives that rule us.

R-Tell me about it. I'm stuck. Kahin jaane ki raasta nahin. Aggar Esha nahin hoti to i don't know what i would hav done.

A-I know tum apne beti ko bohut pyar karte ho. main bhi kabse koshish main laga hoon kab Kanya ki zindagi main koi aisa aadmi aye jo usko sahi raastha dikaye par yeh sapna hi rehjayega.

R-Kanya will be fine. This i promise. Woh ziddi hain par i thing Esha will deal with her. Nobody has the power to say no to her but her own Mom.

A-Ranbir tum sach hi ek acha insaan ho. kaash mujhe tum jaisa beta milta to yeh naubat nahin hota.

R-That nice. Don't worry about Kanya do din baad woh ghar chale jayegi. Apko inpe kari nazarr rakhna parega kyun ki woh ahsani se ek jaga btegi nahin.

A-Ranbir tum ghar cahle jao yaha main dekhlonnga. Theres not much to do anyway.

R-I think i might najane ghar main kya ho rahi hain.

Ranbir goes home wrecked with pains. He'd taken some pills but they weren't taking effect. Esha wuld still be in school. Ekta who knew what she was doing. He'd lost track of her. The rest of the family would probably fuss around Kanya as they'd get to meet arich lady for the first time.

Ek-So tum Kanya Godbole ho.

K-Aur tum?

Ek-Ranbir ki biwi. I see u got what was coming to U. Mardo ke saath panga nahin lete. Trust me they R all animals. Kaam ki kuch karte nahin.

K-Excuse me! Kya bakrahe ho tum?

Ek-Phir bhi tumhari aag nahin bhuji i see. Tum bohut garam kisam ki aurat ho. meri jaisa. Nice to meet U. Aggar shaadi na karthi to main bhi tumhari tara issi position main hoti. Kya karu jo meri akkal chala gaya aur main soch beti ke Ranbir ko pyar karthi hoon. Na dimaak hain na koi looks. Jab hum college main parte te tab woh kitna handsome tha. Shaadi ke baad mota hogaya meri tara. Mujhe apne physique kis ke liye rakhna. Bohut idiots dekha hain maine par yeh nahin socha key eh pasi ke panda lag jayegi.

K-Ap kaise aurat hain. Appne pati ke buray mujhe keh rahe hain. Woh kya app e zulm karte hain?

Ek-Woh kya karega. Ladkiyon pe nazar milana, unse sakthi se pesh ana uska baat me nahin hain. Ek dum bhola bala hain woh. So irritating. Maine usse kaha ke tumhari tara aur paise laye. Mehnat kare par woh ek dum kamzor kisam ke aadmi hain. He says he doesn't want to go up by getting anyone down. Business main yeh sab karna partha hain par woh suntha kaha hain meri. Uski tho beti ki parwa hain aur inke pariwar. Aur jaise matlabi nahin. Warna tumhare tara hum bhi age nikal jaate.

K-U R the first woman i have seen that can't stand her husband for doing the right thing.

Ek-Right thing. Tum bhi uske tara bholti ho. there is no right or wrong. There is no love in this world. If there was help everyone. Sab Ranbir ke tara hojate.
K-So why don't U leave him?

Ek-I guess i'm used to being here. Ranbir khabie mujhe chodegi nahin aur main chodti but mujhe adat hogayi. Kaha jati. Friends sab mari tara matlabi hain. Lekin unke sab pati unke kaha maan the hain par Ranbir he's always a goody goody makes me sick.

K-(thinks bechara kaisi biwi ki saath pas gaya aur main bhi do gante isse baat karke laga ke do saal guzar gayi. Kya main itni buri hu? Kisi ki izzat nahin karti? Kaha ake pas gayi? I can't be indebted to this family. Kanya ajj tak kisi ki ehsaan nahin mani hain and i'm not going to start now.)

Ranbir enters the house with Ekta coming to inspect why he is home so early. Ranbir thought this woman is doing his head again. Maybe he should have been at work but he had to check up on Kanya and how she was doing.

Ek-Tum is waqt ghar kay kar rahe ho?

R-Please not now Ekta mera sar patta jar aha hain. Raat bar soy nahin.

Ek-R U getting paid for this time off?

R-Yes. Sir kindly allowed paid leave now R U happy? Ab main ghar a sakhtha hoon.

Ek-To maine kaha rokha.

R-I hope tumne Kanya maam ka kayal rakha.

Ek-Of course. Woh kuch kathi hain bhi? All day Mom ne unko khane keliye kheer bheji usne kuch nahin kaye. Esha hoti to maybe. Dieting ki extreme side effects dekhliya maine issi liye main aisa kuch nahin karthi.

R-Whatever Ekta Maam mujhe kuch sunna nahin. I'm not in the mood.

Ek-U R never in the mood. Maybe aggar tum focussed hote then.

R-Maybe it's U. Roz ek mahabharat shuru ho jati hain. Thak gaya hoon.

Ek-Tum bi kam nahin. Aggar tum hume kush rakhte to maybe i wouldn't be on your case.

Ranbir goes to Kanya to see if she is doing well. He thought he'd take her some food as she's not eaten all day. Kanya was up again after hearing thetwo argue and actually saw a different side to Ranbir.

R-R U OK?

K-I wish people would stop saying that.

R-Sorry. Bohut dard hora ha hain kya?Your Dad said he will pop by pretty soon after work.

K-U look like how i feel and probably the way i look but worse. I wish i could see myself. The pain comes and goes but i am sedated a little. My family doctor came and told me to stay put for 2 days. I hope i'm not putting U out.

R-Its better if U don't. I know this house is small and your used to grandeur but we have a big heart. I see tum apni zid pe ho. kuch kaoge nahin. Maine bhi kuch kaya nahin socha saath main kathe hain.

K-Ranbir tum mere saath aise kyun? Why after all i've said?

R-This is my choice. Tum is ghar main mehmaan ho so hume tumhari dekhbaal karne ki zaroori hain.

K-Tumhe maine ghalat samjha. Tum aadmi acha ho sirf thori depressed ho. i can see what u have to put up with.

R-Talk later pehle kuch kalo mujhe bohut bukh lag raha hain. Aggar tum nahin kaoge tho main bhi nahin kaunga. Aur pir sir ko kya kahunga ke maine unse choot moot ka vaada kardi ke main tumhara dekhbal karunga.

K-Ranbir main kisi ki ehsaan ya hamdardi nahin chahthi. Its not me.

R-Stop being proud woman and eat. If u feel tumhe kuch dena parega is ki badle main then forget it. Maine aaj taka cha kaam ke liye kisi se kuch nahin liye. Thats final.

K-Tum mere tara bohut ziddi ho. no wonder we never get on. Fine hum kah lete hain.
Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update plz write more soon =)
desaigirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update
loved it
plz continue soon!!!!!!!!
Sallu- thumbnail