INTRODUCTION SECTION

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

As we all are now part of Tamil Section

We need to know more about our likes & dislikes about various serials in India Forums.

We all visit various threads here in IF,if we know more about eachother,we can have more fun & more discussions.

This is simply an introduction section.

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
I like KKK,Madurai & Kadhalikka Neramillai in Vijay Tv.Once upon a time used 2 watch Anandham & Kolangal.Metti Oli & Chithi are my favourite serials so for.

Kayamath,Raja Ki Ayegi Baraath,Prithviraj Chauhan,Aek chabhi Hai Padoss Mein in Star Plus.I also like reality shows in all the channels,b4 i used 2 watch Big Boss & Nach Baliye(1,2,3)& now Kya Aap Panchvu Pass se Tez Hain?(i'm not so for).

I used 2 watch Kasamh Se & Saat Phere,but now no clue.i liked Kareena Kareena in zee Tv.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😲 😲 😲 Meli is shocked over Ambis dislikes and likes.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

From Tamil shows...my fav is KKK and Arase...otherwise I do watch Lakshmi and kolangal for the updates sakes 😭..used to watch anandham and anjali earlier on..but a big no-no now 🀒 Otherwise I do like to watch KNI whenever I get time, Jodi No.1, mannaada mayilaada, mastana x2 and super dancer.

From hindi side...Kuchh is Tara, Kayamath, Kasturi, Chhoona hai aasmaan, Nach Baliye (1, 2 & 3), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (1 & 2), Koffee with karan (when it used to air) etc

used to watch karam apnaa apnaa when Iqbal was there and Kasamh Se during "golden days".

btw..why did I never see u on kayamath, KS and Nach baliye sections Ambi..? πŸ€” I do have a feeling u would have loved to watch KIT...its so funny to be a show  coming from Ekta and BT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by meli - 16 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys πŸ˜ƒ from tamil side i rly only like the sancing shows 😳 super dancer, masthana masthana 😳 i honestly think tamil shows are crap πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   from hindi side i like dulhan, Kuch is Tara, Kwaish, Maayka, beytiaan, ect πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i like hindi side much more than tamilian... as far as shows go πŸ˜‰ even though im tamilian, the only part i like is the bharatnatyam, state, food, and everything else except serials !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† uh.... what else do u want me to share ?? πŸ˜‰
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

😲 😲 😲 Meli is shocked over Ambis dislikes and likes.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Even I'm Shocked too

From Tamil shows...my fav is KKK and Arase...otherwise I do watch Lakshmi and kolangal for the updates sakes 😭..used to watch anandham and anjali earlier on..but a big no-no now 🀒 Otherwise I do like to watch KNI whenever I get time, Jodi No.1, mannaada mayilaada, mastana x2 and super dancer. Yeah,i missed out Jodi No.1,i follow that.

From hindi side...Kuchh is Tara, Kayamath, Kasturi, Chhoona hai aasmaan, Nach Baliye (1, 2 & 3), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (1 & 2), Koffee with karan (when it used to air) etc JDJ & Kofee with Karan,me tooπŸ˜†

used to watch karam apnaa apnaa when Iqbal was there and Kasamh Se during "golden days". Adada enna oru match,i also liked it till Iqbal played Shiv.

btw..why did I never see u on kayamath, KS and Nach baliye sections Ambi..? πŸ€” I do have a feeling u would have loved to watch KIT...its so funny to be a show  coming from Ekta and BT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I never participated actively dear,i used 2 read updates if i miss sum episodes.sumtime back i participated few times in Nach Baliye(i guess NB2) & Big Boss,thats it

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urrmmm for tamil serials, i enjoy watching Bandham and loved Metti oli 😳 Still love metti oli. In fact, i have d whole set of meti oli serial set πŸ˜†. Used to enjoy Kolangal, but now 😑 😑

Hindi, i enjoy Kasam Se and Kareena Kareena..

English, i love Friends, enjoy Bones...
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
netra u have the whole set of metti oli set wow!!!!! I really loved that serial. Its the one i can be asked to watch with enjoyment now. I remember when i was at high school we used to have discussions on serials. I was a serial addict but now to studies i just cannot sit down and watch a serial LOL!

I just read and havent even had the chance to watch a proper serial for the pass year and a half.
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for english i looove bones, CSI: NY, X files, 30 rock, my name is earl, stuff like that 😊 and fresh prince of bel-air πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Usha- wow πŸ˜† u ??? serial addict ??? πŸ˜† im having a hard time believing that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
netra_rama thumbnail
Fresh Prince of Bel Air??... nishi, i thought that was years ago... still playing at ur place huh? 😳
netra_rama thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

netra u have the whole set of metti oli set wow!!!!! I really loved that serial. Its the one i can be asked to watch with enjoyment now. I remember when i was at high school we used to have discussions on serials. I was a serial addict but now to studies i just cannot sit down and watch a serial LOL!

I just read and havent even had the chance to watch a proper serial for the pass year and a half.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yes dear, crazy huh?? Wat to do. Metti oli when first out, no channels in Malaysia aired that. Had to buy the CD to watch it. All 5 days serial comes out on Fridays. I remember very clearly, as soon i finish work, i dash of to Lotus to get the CDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Metti oli is the first, second is Bandham. But other serials i watch it because my MIL watches them too.... eventually i began to enjoy it. But nowdays, lakshimi, kolangal, kasturi all annoying me😑.... I dun call myself serial addict but maybe movie addict. πŸ˜‰