KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
great update... it was funny... pls continue soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 4

Recap Kanya gets a job as a Personal assisstant to Ranbir a job that was specifically created by Malika for Kanya.
Ranbir and Kanya get into another arguement.

On the Training day Aditya takes Shlok and Arth to the Nanda Business Professional development. While Sidharth takes Ayaan to the same place.
Ranbir was in a foul mood. he didn't want to take Kanya at all and tried to get Adi bhaia to take her but he said that there wasn't any space in the car for her. Sidharth left early to avoid taking Kanya. leaving Ranbir no choice but to take her himself. Ranbir arrived at the office to collect Kanya. She had a glum face too.She too knew that this journey would be another battle ground. They sit in the car. ranbir never sits next to his driver so he sits at the back. Kanya had already gotten in.

R-Chipkali mujhse door betna. Aur mere kareeb aane ki koshish hi nahin karna warna haath kaat ke pekh doonga. Mujhe Choona mat na jaane kya kya germs hain tumhare paas. Agar mu itni tez hain to zaroor kuch hain.

K-Who the hell would want to sit with you Mr Ranbir Nanda? Mind your language. main tumhari employee hoon ghulam nahin. Tameez se baath karo. waise bhi tum mere type ki nahin ho.

R-Main jaanta hoon tumhari type. Ek bhikari hoga jo bhi andha hain par woh aandha bhi tumse nahin chahega kyun ki tum ho bhi isi layak.

K-Kya? Aur tum kya. tumhe ek jaanwar bhi nahin choone ki koshis karega kyun ki tum shakal se ho itna badsoorat.

R-Listen miss 2 by 2 Tum jab apni sara huwa mu aine main dekhti ho aina toot jaati hain. Jangli mein nahin tum ho. Aur tumhari sari huwa mu band karo bohut hogaya hain. Teri bak bak sun te sun te main late ho jaunga aur Ranbir Nanda samay ki bohut Punctual hain as time costs money. Driver Tum chalo.

Driver-Hum aageye Sir.

R-Itne jaldi! Are you sure?

Ranbir checks outside and finally notices that they are at the Nanda Business Professional Development Centre.

K-Thanks(To the Driver).

Driver-Its ok. Kissine aaj tak hume Thanx nahin kaha.

Ranbir Thinks yeh chipkali na. so weird.

At the Centre Ranbir lectures all the Nanda and Kanya with the aid of n experienced Business tycoon Ansh Saigal. The go through all the Charts and accounts on the Smartboard. Arth and Shlok nearly doze off to sleep with Aditya trying to wake his sons up. Ayaan listens with full conversation occasionally sneaking peeks at Kanya. Sidharth is too busy doodling away. Kanya fully pays attention.

K-Sir yeh improvements hum itni jaldi nahin karsakte. Lekin hum agar nayi ideas nikaale hum shayad ek turnaround kar sakte hain. Humme Promotional kuch Karna chahiye aur shayad ek gift prize aur games night kar sakte hain. Maybe even throw in a surprze Holiday package. Something new and innovative. Yeh sab sirf ek promotional 1 night only keliye. Aur entertainment ke liye hum kareoke night ya phir professional singers aur dedications kar sakte hain.

Ranbir was impressed. This girl sure is smart and thinks on her feet. Ranbir is getting a little angry at his own family for not coming up with anything. Sidharth just comes up with daft ideas. Ayaan bless him certainly doesn't have anything upstairs wonder where he gets that from. Aditya is too busy drinking tea from his flask and looks kind of out of it. Shlok and Arth weren't showig any interest.

R-Nanda family do you want me to fire you from my business that i have built so hard the past 10 years in India. I know i haven't been around for 8 of those years but i thought you guys were clever than that. I am ashamed that we even share the same genes. You guys are so thick and have the attention span of a goldfish. Shlok and Arth you guys are nearly finishing your degrees but in the business world you have to make it all by yourself. One day i might not be around to bail you out. Aditya bro. Tum yeh kya phi rahe ho. Tumhe hosh hain bhi ya nahin. Get yourself geared up. Sid please Akal use karo. Ayaan good try hopefully by tommorro we will make a man out of you yet. Ek baat kaan kul ke samajlo Mein Ranbir Nanda hoon. I love my family alot lekin is Business mein i will not carry dead weight. tum sabko is hi baat ko apne dimaak mein rakh lo. Kanya good job. Tum bolti bohut bakwas lekin i am truly impressed. Kya intelligence or kya ideas. kash mera pariwar ke in mardo ko bhi aisa Business brain hota to yeh musibat mein nahin hota.

The nandas look out of sorts and a little scared of Ranbir. He had never spoken to his family like that before. So much anger. Kanya looked equally shocked. Who would have thought Ranbir would have anything good to say about anyone. Kanya was thinking about Ranbir being a total Hitler but realised that he was right to say what he did to his family. For that she respected his work ethics and knew how hard he worked and the number crunching was brilliant. But the fact that Ranbir acknowledged her ideas despite the fact that they are constantly bickering about stupid things made her smile.

Ranbir looked angry and let everyone go home and think hard about the next day and told them that if they all worked hard the following day they would have a treat of their own choice. they all head back to their own cars.

K-Sir Thanx for what you said. Before. Bohut gusse main ho kya. Mein ab chup rahungi.

R-Look Kanya mere twar bohut garam hain but even i can see ke tum intellgent ho. Humara family ko free mein job mila hain aur yeh paisa they take it for granted. I know main bhi thora bohut gamandi hoon but i have worked my butt off. Mujhe uchaiyi main jaate jaate sab ko peeche chod gaya. Tum pehli ladki ho jo Mujhe baat pe baat chal ke mujhe tok thi ho. is ko main keh thi hoon bahadoori. Kyunki you have guts and i like that. But tumhe mujhe thora darna chahye. main ladkiyon se moon nahin lagtha. But jo tareef ke hakdar hain unko tareef kartha hoon. I am not in the mood for arguements.

Kanya had a new found respect for Ranbir and knew that although he was sometimes arrogant that there was a decent guy in there. She was looking forwards to Training day number 2 and learning more from Ranbir

K-Sir ap bohut great ho. mein yeh sirf keh nahin rahi hoon. Yeh mein dil se kehti hoon that you're an excellent teacher.

Ranbir was amazed at how his perspective of Kanya had changed but he still thought she was a chipkali. He also noticed that Ayaan had taken a shine to her. Kanya reminded him of someone he met 8 years ago with the same Josh as Kanya but a thirst for money. Ranbir brushes those bitter memories from his mind and goes to bed.
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update 😳 soo cute there complimenting each other
please continue soon!
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey just caught up on ur ff and must say is great plz write more soon =)
rainshine_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh gr8 update
but hope ranbir gets over that 8 yrs ago thing
cant wait till they actualli have close moment
cont soon! 😉
*rankan* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update
plz continue soon
Kiran_1 thumbnail
Awesome update
Keep Ayaan away from Kanya
Plzzzzzzzzzz continue soooooooooooon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 5

Recap- ranbir and Ansh Teach the Nandas and Kanya some business skills.

The next day everything looked alot better. The guys were all hyped about their night out as they knew that Ranbir would make good on thier prize. Ranbir took Kanya again but this time the pair didn't argue. There was a silence and both didn't know what to say to each other. Both felt like they should be grown up. They had finally arrived at the Nanda Business Professional Development Centre. Ranbir left Kanya to get out of the car and saw everyone already in and prepared.

R-Yesturday we went through how to promote our business and looked at our facts and accounts. Today we are going to go through how to pitch our ideas efeectively and liase with other Businesses. Make sure that the message and what you are trying to sell is clear and you have some trials done before and after to see the improvements.

Ayaan-What if humara product effective hain lekin buyers phir bhi interested nahin hain?

R-Then simple tumhe unko yeh dikhana hain ke aur bhi kitna businesses humare saath deal karna chahte hain lekin hum apke saath deal karna chahte te par fine we can take our business elsewhere jaha pe risk takers hain aur experiment karna chate hain. Just make your product sound too good you won't go wrong.

Shlok-I get it. But aggar bluff backfired tho?Looks quite scared in case he gets shouted at.

R-Always have a Plan B ready aur make sure ke us plan mein koi get out clause na ho. Aggar ek do rejections ho bhi jaate hain to koi baath nahin. Business mein hota hain ek din achcha ek din burra. lekin tumhara bure din itne bure nahin hone chahiye. Plus always consult tumhara superior ko.

K-Sir what about my role mein to in pitch mein nahin ja rahin hoon. Mujhe kya karna hain inki madad?

R-You have great skills mentally so i guess you will be part of their team advising them. So when i leave i don't need to worry about the businees in India and Mom will be off my back.

Sidharth was getting into his study mode but he was still coming up with weird things. Adtya bhaia was still kind of had a dazed look and drinking out of a flask. They whole group had a break and did the same number cruching as well as doing some practice pitching rehersals and learnt more Boring business style nad techniques. Ranbir was impressed with his troop so let them decide where to go. kanya phoned home to let her parents know that she's not sure what time she will be home by as she is with her colleagues. Though her Mum Pammi was hesitant her Dad let her as he knew it was for work purpose.

For the treat they all went to a night club as Shlok, Arth and Ayaan wanted to go. Ranbir picks up the tab on his account. So Ranbir and co enter Heat Club and like the title itself it was really Hot and there were loads of people grooving to the uptempo beats. Shlok, arth and Ayaan hit the dancefloor while Aditya went straight for the bar with Sidharth. Kanya sat by herself at the end of a bar. Ranbir just looked a little off so ordered a bloody mary and a couple of Vodka shots with no ice.

R-Kanya what drink would you like?Let me guess you have never been in a place like this. i will get you Coke as you won't be able to handle any alcoholic drinks.

K-What are you trying to imply?I can handle my drink ok. I've been to several clubs. You aroggant saand. Stop making assumptions. Tum mujhe jhaante nahin.(Getting really angry and defensive. Truth is Kanya has never drank any form of alcoholic drinks as she's never had time but to study but Ranbir doesn't need to know that)

R- Oh really. Chipkali tum har baat pe gussa dijha te ho. mera kehne ki matlab hain ki tumhe in cheezo pe time nahin lagegi aur Student life bohut hektik hain aur paise...

K-Just shut up tumhara rang badal jate hain. Do mujhe mein phi ke dikhati ho.(Kanya takes the Vodka shots and drinks it with a tear and lets go of her inhibitions).

R-Kanya tum tikh to ho?(Ranbir orders several more Vodkas and gulps them down. Then he heads to the dancefloor while Kanya looks on with anger at Ranbir leaving her alone.)

Ayaan see's Kanya sitting alone and decides to give her company and asks her to dance. Kanya doesn' tfeel upto it but says yes as she has had enough of Ranbir's dirty dancing. Ranbir is surrounded by loads of women and a lot of body contact is made each girl vying for Ranbir's attention. Ranbir dances with nearly 15 women and one brunnete dressed in red gives Ranbir a kiss very hard that takes him by surprise. (These girls are very forward 10 years ago it wasn't like this at all.)Kanya gets super angry that she would literally blow someone with her temper. Ayaan wasn't much company if anything he was too soft. His dancing was horrendous and was killing her feet. Ranbir looked at Kanya and they both had their eye lock for 5 seconds until somebody else was trying to cut in line for Ranbir's affection. Ranbir made an excuse and said he needed more ammo. he went straight for the bar.

Ayaan-Kanya tum mere baat sun rahe ho to. Look you know i really like you yaar aur tum?

K-Ayaan. Tumhara Chachu ka deal kya hain? Ek minute he's ok doosre minute mein khudrus? I can't figure him out.

Ayaan-Join the queue. Sab hamara parivar mein bhi Chachu ko samaj nahin pate. Kya hain ke 8 years ago woh kisise pyar karte te par woh bewafa nikli. Paise ki waje se kisi doosre ki bangaye. Aur Chachu i don't know the full story but woh Aurat ko ab doosre tarike se dekhte hain. Dadi aur Big D ki alaava unhone pehli baar tumhaari intellect ko tareef ki hain.

K-Ayaan i need a break.(Kanya heads towards Ranbir and sees him with a couple of tequillas. Kanya takes one and asks Ranbir to stop drinking.

R-Kanya tum? Oh i wait need a little more. You enjoying yourself. Ayaan dil ka bohut achcha hain you know Normally tum je si chipkali se me kehta ke door raho but i say you both kind of suit each other. Dono ko lagta hain ek straight line jaise kahte nahin ho.(Another girl comes wanting to dance with Ranbir with Ranbir trying to tell the girl no but doesn't quite manage and looks at Kanya.)

K-Sorry Ranbir is with me. Better luck with someone else kyunki he is all mine.(The girl moves away giving dirty looks at Kanya.)

Kanya takes Ranbir to the dancefloor and both get lost in eachothers arms. Kanya thinks to herself this is one guy i can see myself with. He makes me mad and I like him alot. Kanya gets butterflies in her tummy with every touch and Ranbir just looks so handsome. his broad shoulders His tight T-shirt where you can see his rippling muscles. Kanya hated the thought of any other woman touching him but at the same time she couldn't ever trust herself to be lost in the arms of a casanova. Maybe she can change him. Love can make anything possible.
Ranbir found himself thinking about Kanya and not in an innocent manner either. Ranbir too see's Kanya in another light for one he didn't like her dancing with Ayaan which is why he was drinking more than he usually does on nights out. At the same time he couldn't understand what was going on at all. Kanya and Ranbir decide to call it a night and both go and book a hotel. Both intoxicated with lust in each others eyes.

Kanya is no longer thinking straight as soon as they go to their room Kanya takes Ranbir's T-shirt off and Ranbir starts taking Kanyas dress. Both start ripping the clothes as fast as they could an quench their thirst for one another. Ranbir kisses Kanya hard and fast and then they do the biz.

What will happen next?Will the alcohol induced lust make Kanya and Ranbir get together or will they both regret it in the morning?Tune in!
Edited by matwamango - 16 years ago
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
👏 great update! quite shocking that kanya would give in that easily 😆 Pammi the Mummy is going to be upset with her!
make them together.
please continue soon
Kiran_1 thumbnail
That was gr8
Make them get together the morning after
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue sooooooooon