Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hahahahahaha!!! That was brilliant Ana Di!!! I loved every bit of it!!!! Gracias para continuando!!! 😃
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice story. Plz write more. Soon. Thank you 😊
hippi2go thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

wicked job!!!!! this Bonnie and Clyde thing really suits them, I wish we could see it for "reel"...they need comedy as well as the old romance... 👏

I cannot picture Jassi & Armaan like that in reel life, especially because of the way things are going right now😡...I even freak out if I see a tiny smile forming on either of thier faces

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ana u r something 😆
i know seems like bonnie and clyde... wow or bunty aur babli hheee
good one first i was confused yeh kya ho raha hai and went back to read what u wrote last then i got the picture
sorry my mind was mixed up between reel and fiction hehee
keep them comin and make them come fast if u can
👏 this for u
No Angel thumbnail

OMG!! 😆 JUST AWESOME!! KEEP IT UP!!

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so sweet i love sweety,please continue.

bye,

Anjana
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow tht was sooo goood! You rock at this! plz continue soon i cant wait to see wht happens on "Unchee Mountain"!

bye

Hera
hippi2go thumbnail

This one is dedicated to my dear friend "Chatterbox"....Thanx buddy for the luv and the suggestions 🤗....I know I am verrrrrrrrrry late at updating but sometimes I even forget that I started a story😆...but here you go again ----

PART 4

Uncheelal was walking like charley Chaplin way ahead of Armaan & Jassi which they didn't mind at all. This would be a perfect way to make more plans without being afraid of the 'cheeze' to hear them

A: Jassi did you brought the things I told you to bring?

J : (holding her back pack tightly against her) Yes Armaan, I have everything in my back pack

A: (with a big grin): Awesome😃

J (tired of walking): can we take a break Armaan?

A: Come on Jassi, you will be fine..and we are just couple of more feets away from the spot

J (wiping the sweats off of her forehead): Do you know this place at all or are we just depending on that thing (pointing at Uncheelal😆)?

A: both yes and no

J: what is that mean😕

A: That means...I have an idea about the place but not too familiar with it

J (raising her eyebrows): Umm…

A : why are you surprised by that? I learned twisty ways of answering people from you😆

J : (taking the bug spray from her back pack) I have a weapon and I am not afraid of using it.

A: (ducking) sorry sorry sorry luv

J (putting it back and then getting it out again): I will keep it handy for your future comment's sake

A : You might wanna save some for the giant bug ahead of us

Parvatlal stopped so A&J could catch up with him…

P (touching his mooch): aree ji's. what took you so long..young people like yourselves are supposed to be ahead of me and not behind me🤢

A (catching up with him): But we are parvatlal…we are way ahead of you in life😆😆

P : (getting a little insulted): This is the spot you are talking about?

A (nodding): yup…beautiful na?

J (nodding): yes its nice

P (getting the tent out and start putting it together): it is a nice and unchee place..are you sure we shouldn't get down alittle more..after all this is too unchaa😕

A(laughing): come on, don't tell me you are afraid of unchees

P : no way…I am not afraid of unchee's at all. My mom said that I was the unchiest baby in the hospital

J: that's lovely

A(getting the equipments out of his back pack): Voala….

P (looking at them strangely): what are these?

A : these Mr. Parvatlal are our keys to that (pointing toward a more unchi mountain)

P : Don't tell me

A: Yup. Me and you will do a mountain clibing tomorrow morning

P (couging): Is it important to do so?

A (laughing): it will be fun, now lets eat😛😃 Edited by hippi2go - 18 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ana wow u did this for me aww thanks buddy

i loved this line

A : why are you surprised by that? I learned twisty ways of answering people from you😆

very good dear

u really shud write u make me laugh too much thank good ness i m alone now or i wud be seen laughin at my computer

keep them comin buddy

Aabha thumbnail
That was brilliant Ana Di!!! I can't wait for them to trick 'ol pervertlal...hehe...that'll be when the fun REALLY starts!😉😆