Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: hippi2go

Thanks clana!!!

If I get any ideas then I will definitely write some more...but don't expect any A&J romancing, I suck at writing romantic kahanis...

ok well i am waiting for u to write! And i bet you could write a romantic khananis too!

bye,

Hera

P.S: cant wait for the smallville premiere!😃

Edited by Clana_621 - 18 years ago
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was really beautiful,wonderfull, funny scene please continue.

bye,

anjana
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great...plz continue soon
hippi2go thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

😆 hippi u r tooo much,. first i was like 😲 then 😕 then i 😃 and then 😆 and then i ❤️ u for this

tooo good imagination

Chatterbox, your expressions are just hilarious...!!! Thanks...🤗

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippi2go

Thanks clana!!!

If I get any ideas then I will definitely write some more...but don't expect any A&J romancing, I suck at writing romantic kahanis...

no you don't yaar....that was good!!!😛
hippi2go thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

no you don't yaar....that was good!!!😛

Awww....you are too sweet Aabha, but you haven't read my romantic stories yet😉...if you do you will suggest me stick with weirdness

hippi2go thumbnail

Okay gals...I am seriously tired of how the stupid show is going these days. I wasn't even going to write anymore but I have some more revenges in mind (especially with some Unchee people)😉...

This is for those of you who liked the first part...those of you who are going thru Rita and need to get their mind off of it...those of you who loves reading fanfics... 😊

Keeping up with where I left off - 😛

PART 2

There was a tiny strands of Jassi's hair on her face that was really disturbing Armaan for quite sometime now. He couldn't take it anymore. He slowly walked towards the bed and took the strands of hair from her face and gently tuck it behind her ear. Even though she is usually a deep sleeper, she woke up screaming, "we didn't do it" 😕 …and when she didn't see anyone and only heard a slightly weird noise she got more scared, "Purab?" Armaan was rolling on the floor laughing really loud and coughing at the same time.

J (quite mad): Armaan…whats going on? You are still laughing at me?

A (still on the floor): Jass…ii…you are still thinking…

J (she took a pillow from the bed and start hitting Armaan with it): Shut up Armaan

A (trying to sit up): Jassi, you are the most guilty-conscious person I have ever met. Get over it…I am sure pinky is fine 😉

J (a little mad now): I still think we could have done something different than scaring the living crap out of the poor guy

A (got up and sat besides Jassi on the bed): After all that he had done, how can you still feel guilty?

J (taking his hands in hers): I don't know Armaan…

A (touch her lips with his finger to shut her up): No more guilts. This is just the beginning. Wait till you hear about the plans I have for the others

J (very curious now): The others?
Armaan gave a mysterious grin and headed to GM

COUPLE OF DAYS LATER

Armaan and Jassi got their luggages out of the train.

A: (stretching his arms out): It's good to be back in Nainital

J : ( gave him a look): Really?

A: (taking the bag in his hand) Really

J: (smiling) Aren't you the same person who swear off the letter N? I remember you said something like never in a million year will you ever go anywhere with the letter N in the name or eat anything with the letter N, or……

A (getting irritated) : Enough

J (smiling): You still eat Naan...

A (came closer to jassi and covered her mouth with his hand): when did you became so annoying?

J (trying to talk while Armaan still holding her mouth): bm…bmmmmvvv

A (letting go): sorry

J : It might have something to do with staying in the same place with people like Parvatlal 🤢 for so long

A (giving his mysterious smile): Talk about Parvatlal…where can I find the guy?

J (annoyed): Is it necessary to see that face right after coming to Nainital?

A: Ofcourse it is. The sooner we get our job done here the sooner we can get the hell out of this cursed place. Plus, I wanna find out how unchee the guy really is 😉

Good Night 😛

Edited by hippi2go - 18 years ago
jasmin thumbnail
Hippi, you really need to take a course in scriptwriting, i have a film/theatre background, so please take my suggestion seriously, you're very talented!! 👏
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent work please post soon 😉
Aabha thumbnail
OMG Hippi!!! LOLZ!!! That was Stupendous yaar!!! 👏 👏...and you say that you can't write well....yeah right!!...you write beautifully sweetie!!!! Thanks a bunch for making this time with Rita a great time!!! I don't even feel like there's any crisis headed towards us in Houston! 😉 Thanks yaar!! Now even sleeping is easier...hehe...'cuz I'm about to go to bed right now!!!😃  I love you!!!

lots of love,

Abs🤗
Edited by Aabha - 18 years ago