THE AFTERMATH (Part-5 Up) ;-)

Posted: 18 years ago

NOTE: Please do not take this seriously...this is only just something in my mind for being extremely fed up with the story and wishing otherwise😛

PART 1

It was pouring outside. The inside temperature isn't getting any better either. Armaan looked at his watch. It read 6:30 a.m.. He turned to the bedside where Jassi was supposed to be sleeping, instead he found an empty bed. He walked toward the balcony and found Jassi starring at the rain. Armaan walked towards her and grabed her from the back. Jassi didn't complain and let him hold her as long as he wanted

A (a little surprise): What's wrong, Jassi. Why are you so upset?

J (worried): Armaan, last night shouldn't have happened.

A (smiling): Jassi, Last night was supposed to happen.

J (still upset): But it shouldn't have happened like that.

A (a little frustrated now): Just relax. Its too late now. We cannot take back one moment of last night and I don't want to either.

J : But don't you think it was a little too much?

A: It was just the right amount

FLASH BACK ----😛

CJ was in his room looking over some paper when the door bell rang. He opened the door to find Jassi standing there with a bottle of champagne. CJ drops all of his paper from his hand and just stare at her without being able to say a single word.

J (smiling): You didn't expect me here, now did you?

CJ (nervously): It's not that, I was just doing some work and…

J : (seductively) Champagne?

CJ: Jassi, it's not a good time…

J: You never have the right time for me anymore. Ever since you came back from Singapore it's like you have been trying to avoid me

CJ: Well…you have been kinda acting strange lately.

J (she leaned closer to CJ and touch his neck with her index finger): What do you mean?

CJ (trying to push Jassi off): Like the way you have been putting a fatal attraction on me.

J (coming closer): CJ don't you not know how much I wanna be with you. Ever since Rhea exposed the truth in front of Armaan and the whole world, its like I feel…I feel…

CJ (getting scared): Jassi…you need to go

J : Don't you wanna know how I feel?

CJ (gulping) : I told you I am sorry for what I did to you and Armaan. Can't we just forgive and forget? You need to go back to Armaan

J : Armaan who?

CJ (yanked Jassi off of him and started to drag her to the door) : Games over. You are gone

CJ pushed Jassi outside and shut the door behind. He closed his eyes and heard a very familiar voice two centimeters from his ear.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, CJ"

CJ could not believe his ear. "Purab…is that you?"

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT, CJ"

Now he was getting really scared. "Who is there? Purab, is that you? It can't be you, you are dead."

He all of a sudden saw the bathroom door opening and he could only see a hand hiding behind the door. It was Purab dragging himself on the floor and smiling. "you shouldn't have done that to Jassi, all I told you was to look after her"

CJ couldn't take it anymore. He jumped on the bed and hugged his pink towel, his 'security blanket' for comfort and kept repeating "what I am seeing is not true, it's just a dream, its just a dream"…meanwhile Purab kept dragging on the floor until he reached very close to the bed where CJ was sitting. Purab reached for CJ's hand………and…………CJ passed out screaming his lungs out.

Armaan takes off the mask all scared don't know what to do at this point. All he hear is Jassi's giggling right outside the door. He ran outside and open the door.

A : You are laughing? He passed out

J (still giggling): Was that him screaming like a girl?

A (Armaan couldn't help it anymore either): Yeah…and you should have seen him with his pink towel..LOL

J (laughing really loud now): Our plan worked, he didn't even see you sneak in the bathroom. So what do we do now?

Armaan took out a pen and a pad from the drawer and wrote in big letters in red marker ....

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY FACE AGAIN…THEN I SUGGEST YOU BECOME A MALE-NUN AND GO TO NAINITAL AND START TEACHING IN MY SCHOOL - YOU CAN KEEP YOUR NAME CJ

LOVE PURAB,

p.s. TRY TO BECOME BEST OF BUDDIES WITH A GUY NAME PARVATLAL...He rocks!!

He handed the letter to Jassi. She read at the letter and then slapped Armaan on the right cheek real hard.

A (rubbing his cheek): What was that for?

J (smiling): That was for making fun of Neha shastri

A (still in pain): And it has nothing to do with the slap I gave you on the wedding?

Jassi was about to say something when she saw CJ moving ……

J : Oh no, he is getting up. What do we do?

A (takes the note from Jassi's hand and put it near CJ) : RUN

😛 

Edited by hippi2go - 18 years ago
OMG!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!😆[LOL😆😆😆 Hippi, Tussi great ho!!!!! That was brilliant yaar!!!! How I wish wish wish wish this would happen!!!!!!! T_D, if you're reading this, get a freaking clue and change your story for God's sake!!!!!!!! This is NOT a request, it's an ORDER!!!!! The sooner this is done, the better....well for you two anyway, you money-mongers!!!! 😡🤢

Thanks dear 🤗 ... for liking my imagination

BTW, they will never change the storyline...I smell some more depressing crap coming up. Some more courtroom drama - I wonder if they will bring back that same judge again 😕
hey hippi u r just TOO good Yaar ........waha kya bate hai .........jawab hee nahi.....too good .... 😉
Originally posted by hippi2go

Thanks dear 🤗 ... for liking my imagination

BTW, they will never change the storyline...I smell some more depressing crap coming up. Some more courtroom drama - I wonder if they will bring back that same judge again 😕

Dosti me no Thanks, Sorrys, if, ands, or buts....hehe....j/k about the last 3!!😉😆😆....tumne likha hi aise, ki jitni taarif karoon, utna hi kam hai!😉
😆 hippi u r tooo much,. first i was like 😲 then 😕 then i 😃 and then 😆 and then i ❤️ u for this

tooo good imagination
Originally posted by chatterbox

😆 hippi u r tooo much,. first i was like 😲 then 😕 then i 😃 and then 😆 and then i ❤️ u for this

tooo good imagination

😆
At ur expressions
Hehe Hippi....you are too good !!!! 🤗
I really wish T&D had the imagination power as you. We would love to see the show go like this.
Hey bhaggu. But that can't be true. Purab won't come back. 😆 T & D killed him.
Wah Hippi ! Maan gaye ustaad ! U shud write sum Fan-Fic too ! U ROCK !!!!

But I just wanted to clear - When Jassi says to Armaan - that what happened last nite shud not have happened.......Was she referring to the CJ - incident or " ahem ahem " Sumthing else.......that they did....u know wht.......ahem ahem.........