Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

i always find it difficult to belive your story is over. it was so wonderful just amazing plzzzzz write another one and a longer one this time. and the poems were just amazing

Hi Jyothi... u find it difficult ot eblive ur story is over.. and i find it always difficult ot eblive u guys like reading it though its so long..😆 frankly when i posted Tumse milkey i was kaun itna lamba paadhega ..a s u see i was into writign short stories..but with all u encoruagaign words snad wonderful jhapi i felt its interstign i guess... and so loveu all for makign it possible for me to enjoy my stay here in this FF...longer ones??? heheh lets see.. will post a story which has its differce.. hope u like it too..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

Superb fic bhoomi. The last lines  "The success of marriage comes not in finding the "right" person, but in the ability of both partners to adjust to the real person they inevitably realize they married" are so true. The success is lies in adjusting with ur partner accepting his good and bad things as no person is perfect in life.

Suvi knew abt ankur the reason he married her and still she accepted him celebrating the 100days of marraige and also ankur he began liking her.

i really loved this fic of urs. This one i liked the best out of all.👏

waiting for the next fic hope it comes up soon.

Hi Golu dear, anycomments comign from u means a lot to me... and it relflects a lot of warmth from u towards me... the last lines r Quotes whcih rnt mine but quotes which i feel shoudl be like a moral to the story.. though i am not here to make people learn somethign but just a viewpoint whether its right or wrong but its invidual to read....

This story is special in a lot of ways when beauitufl lookign couple made for eahc other is a lot of filmy.. i wanted soemthign more realistic..Suvi charcter i like a lot.. i think women like her can actually manage all the things family, work and their own self identity as they r open an frank..yet sensitve and sweet in their own way.. dotn know if i coudl project that well... but i tried... to show Ankur grew sensible after marraige this is what appens usually i felt... ..marraige develops makes u learn life with its own ups n lows....

I am glad u liked this story so much dear... hope the next one makes u think but not hate the story.. fingers crossed!!!

luv u dear... tc

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasplash

hiiiiiii bhoomi 😊 😊 well my name is khusboo but do call me khubu and again ur this story's ending was awesome
and thnkss for the list u provided of ur stories
the most important thing i like abt ur story is tht its seems very realistic and natural to read, one doesnt feel tht its a made up story 😊 😊 😊
hats off to u 😃 😃 😃
post another story soon i m waiting 😳 😳 😳

Hi Khubu dear.... u liked the ending .. glad i could make th end better enough...they r realistic... awww i tried in my short stories .. and happy that u felt it came out that way... its all u sweet friends enocuraging me that i tried to post it and postign more so.. ur encoragment  kind words surely ameks my effotr nice enough...:D.. dear will post another one soon... hope i dont disappoint u alll...😊

zen girl thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww this was so sweeeeeeeeet 👏

loved it
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: zen girl

awwwwwwwwwww this was so sweeeeeeeeet 👏

loved it

thanks ...am glad u enjoyed and loved reading it..😃

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi,

I am an avid fanfic reader. Today as I was browsing to read something new I saw your list. I frist read advaika. It was good. We need some more bold girls like that in our society. Then I read This one and liked this one more. I have lots of time today so i"ll rad some more and comment on them too
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssh57

Hi,

I am an avid fanfic reader. Today as I was browsing to read something new I saw your list. I frist read advaika. It was good. We need some more bold girls like that in our society. Then I read This one and liked this one more. I have lots of time today so i"ll rad some more and comment on them too

Hi,
Welcome into the fanfics written by me.. 😆 dotn know how much u must have smiled or wondered while reading them... anyways if u have smiled reading them then thats the best response i can get to my stories..😃 thats what i always want...

So u read advika first.. Advika is somethign close to my heart it was written with a very very strong emotion inside me as I never felt a death sentence can do justice to a rapist.. i wondered it shoudl be let to the girl to decide what punishment she wants to give him... and this concept came up.. many didnt agree with advika story and i dont balme them too..

Dil ki baatein is real in nature and i am happy u liked reading it and replied to all the fanfic u have read.. thanks for lettign me know ur comments...😊
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow bhoomi.. u r such a amazing writer.. ur stories have so much deptha bout the character and life..

very thoughtful concept... i guess so many girls go through to it nowdays in india.. with arranged marriages
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aati1429

wow bhoomi.. u r such a amazing writer.. ur stories have so much deptha bout the character and life..

very thoughtful concept... i guess so many girls go through to it nowdays in india.. with arranged marriages

Hi,
Thanks u for ur encouraging words... I do write stories with a strong point of view and thought , a situation which i haven't dwell in my stories earlier.. and i feel happy to read n know that u all liked the charcter and life.😊.

yup... the conpet and esepcially my short stories i make it feel look real .
liquidfantasy thumbnail
it is so beautiful...i hv no words to express...their relationship is so emotionally penned down by you..
nice story 😊