Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Part IV

Early in the morning Suvarna was going for jogging, Ankur asked her if he could accompany her today for jogging. Suvarna was quite surprised as Ankur loved to sit at home n watch films on. Ankur just wanted to ease out the confusion in his mind. As Ankur n Suvarna were jogging, Ankur just looked into her eyes trying to make Suvarna feel that they can be more than friends as well; he just wanted to see her reaction. Suvarna just shouted, Ankur don't u think looking straight will be better. I am not that sexy as well; that u feel like looking at me …and she laughed…Ankur just smiled, his heart saying but I feel u r very special to me….
After jogging for a while Suvarna told him to sit at the bench on the roadside. Ankur just felt this was the right time to tell her that she is far more special to him than Prakrati. As soon as he went towards the bench he saw Prakrati coming along n sitting on the bench. Suvarna smiled at him and put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Talk with her, get back ur love in your life as your real wife."
Suvarna had planned to let Prakrati and Ankur talk when she was out jogging as Prakrati had opened to her that she would have married someone like Ankur at this point in life. But Ankur is married…" So today as Ankur came with her to jog she called Prakrati here. As Suvarna was crossing the road to get back to the house, Ankur walked fast towards her, held her hand n made to come with him near Prakrati, he held Suvarna's hand and in sharp tone told  Prakrati, "Prakrati Suvarna is my wife, and none will ever take her place. Ur n my love ended long years ago. I don't have anything to say or talk about with u on this. My wife Suvarna felt I still had some feelings for you. I have the scars of a broken relationship but for me the relationship got over. I don't feel the need to start it again. My prayers will always have you included but my life isn't all about u.

Suvarna was shocked with his attitude .Ankur angrily was walking back to the house with Suvarna. Suvarna said, "Ok, I am sorry I didn't tell u, I am sorry I felt u still love her. After all that u told me n she really is very nice and charming I thought u too should speak up, India mey yeh sab baatein to nahi ho paingy, but it's ok if u don't want her in your life. U carry on ur life as u want." She was a bit scared of his anger on his face.  They were walking and Suvarna said. "I think u tell me u have forgiven, Why r u so angry. I did one good thing at least. Now all clear in her mind and my mind as well. Now I wont interfere in your life" .. that was the time Ankur felt very hurt that Suvarna saying she wont interfere in his life…, he felt in his heart why is he so angry. He also knew Suvarna was frank enough always he felt Suvarna still now is not in love with him or else she would have told. Suvarna started to say, "Ankur…see…" Ankur got upset and yelled, "now what? I have forgiven u. Is this enough?" Suvarna said with a cute grin on her face, " than why don't u leave my hand " Ankur than realized he was holding her hand tightly and taking her back. He left her hand.. saying Sorry… He felt as if he was loosing his love again…
Why I feel I will loose u dear?
When I am the closest one so near,
Still the hearts aren't united but I truly love you,
Interfere in my 'life' as 'life' has to be only with you.

The next morning Ankur realized Suvarna was looking at a piece of paper in her hands about some job vacancy. Ankur asked her She just nodded saying nothing but Ankur tried to get it out from her. Suvarna said she was feeling some void in life just sitting at home, she was a working women before marriage and its been so long sitting at home and nothing to do. Suvarna later told him, leave it, they have to go back to India so no scope of working here. Also her in-laws were not very happy to let her work either. Suvarna didn't had any harsh feelings as when her own parents were not allowing why will these new found relations understand her.

Ankur thought about this al the day, he felt that Suvarna doesn't want love from him, at this point if she needs anything is understanding friend. He felt that in his self centered world he never thought what she must be doing all the day long in the house alone. He remembered Suvarna had told him that she worked in a travel agency and is fond of sports. It was two months for him to complete the project and than leave for India .

Ankur came home, Suvarna was watching Television, Ankur changed and had some juice. He asked Suvarna is she ready to work in USA . Suvarna was shocked, Ankur showed her the details of this Travel agency and they need a back office to do the ticketing administrative work. He told her it was job with weekly payment as every week there is tour, as she doesn't have the work permit it's not on papers. Suvarna was excited to work. Ankur told her this agency is far away from here about 1 hour of traveling and later 10 minutes of walking. Suvarna was just relaxed she was more than happy to take up work here in USA . Ankur was so glad to see Suvarna so happy with this news. The job was fixed. Ankur and Suvarna now had little time for each other. Ankur missed her much more now. He felt Suvarna was not in love with him, he knew she wasn't among those girls who will have kuch kuch happening just when men look into their eyes and say something sweet. He was happy as Suvarna was more satisfied with life.
Life is not just about loving and been together,
Its about caring for each other and making it better,
Work is not about money all the time,
Work gives u scope & freedom as individual to shine.
After few weeks as Suvarna was sleeping, at around 2:am Ankur came into her room and told her they had to immediately go to India . Suvarna's Dad was hospitalized. Suvarna was so tensed she couldn't handle anything. She wasn't able to even pack her luggage Ankur packed the luggage seeing Suvarna's condition and also left his job then n there and gave the assignment to someone else to handle this was a great lose for him as after months of hard work when the project was into completion he handed to someone else and had to leave. He and Suvarna took the morning flight to India .  As they reached India , Suvarna held Ankur's hand; she felt something wrong is going to happen. She was worried, her eyes were tensed and she couldn't even say much. Ankur would calm her down but he knew they wouldn't have called them up if it wasn't serious.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
😕 😕 😕 omgggggggggggg..........kya ho gaya ye.........wat happened to her dad
seasplash thumbnail
u continued soon yaar good keep it up
jaldi jaldi update karo
nice story 😃 😃 Edited by seasplash - 16 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow bhoomi how do u get such fantastic ideas love the waythis story is being written ab jaldise cont karogi to jappi milegi lovely story cont soon
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

😕 😕 😕 omgggggggggggg..........kya ho gaya ye.........wat happened to her dad

Hi Vandu... hmm ya kya hot ahai hope it touches u.... in the next part.. will post it soon..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasplash

u continued soon yaar good keep it up
jaldi jaldi update karo
nice story 😃 😃

Hi seasplash.. yup I will post them quite quickly 😃all parts have been written n ready already na isliye... story theek laggi na... hope u like the next part too..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow bhoomi how do u get such fantastic ideas love the waythis story is being written ab jaldise cont karogi to jappi milegi lovely story cont soon

Hi Jyothi dear... idea areey yeh to daily routine life u get so many people their life.. u coem across a lot of ideads forur story just little of fiction and ur imagiatnion buss story is ready to serve ... mood is imp warna i cant write anything... am happy u r enjoyign readign this... will post next part soon...😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part V

Suvarna and Ankur straight away headed to the hospital, Suvarna saw her mom, she went ahead to hug her, on seeing suvarna her mom had tears rolling down, she smiled suddenly and Suvarna did not understand. She hugged her and asked if Papa was feeling better. Suvarna's mom told her, the last few minutes are left. He is waiting for you. Suvarna was stunned. She didn't want to believe it , she pushed her mom away and said than I wont meet him, he will live  …she cried uncontrollably. Ankur rushed towards her and tried to control her. Suvarna yelled at her mom. "Papa…nothing can happen, U r lying to me mom. U always lie. Her in-laws came and told her to go and meet her papa was indeed very serious. She pushed everybody and wasn't ready to believe. Ankur held her in his arms trying her to calm down and she kept telling him, they are lying, they always lie, they don't love me. I care for them. How can they say like this. I did everything for their happiness. How could he be unwell suddenly? Ankur told her to meet Papa and ask him. Suvarna wasn't ready. She was indeed afraid that she would face going inside the room watching her Papa breathing his last, she couldn't take that. She felt she been out will make him live longer. Ankur held her supporting her to go and meet and ask Papa. He tried to talk to her with step pushing her near to the room. She kept talking with Ankur, "Ankur Papa never complaint about any pain or disease, u know I learnt to be fit and play sports from him, these people r lying. U know he will live long life. Don't let me go there. Ankur held her more close talking, "Yes, Suvarna, U r right, why will Uncle go anywhere, we will not let him. He isn't well we will talk with him he will feel better, he loves u a lot. He will meet u , u tell him that nothing will happen to him, now u have come to take care of ur Papa." Suvarna was feeling those words like making her heart beats to calm down but as they reached the room entrance, Suvarna saw her Papa, she was shocked, Her Papa had lost so much of weight, he looked so weak, his eyes were yellowish, she went close, she sat beside and said, "Papa why didn't u take care of urself, what happen to you, u look so weak. She kissed his hand. Her Papa saw her and he was smiling as if he got back his life. He said, "Suvi beta, U came, Now I am so happy. Ankur come here, U know My Suvi is very nice, we have not been kind to her in the last few years. She didn't say a word. She looks very tough very mature and sometimes childlike outside. But from heart she is very very sensitive. She will love and care about people and even if they don't show the same love still she will care about them and do everything for them. My daughter is the best daughter. We are proud to be her parents. She is my strength now she is your life partner. Please never hurt her feelings." Ankur saw the love he felt humbled, he said he will take care and she is a great friend and  they share a beautiful relation. "Uncle need not worry, I will never hurt her". Suvarna's Papa was in tears and feeling relived, while Suvarna was angry, she said, "Papa U will be alright I cant see the tears in ur eyes. Nothing will happen to u. R u in pain? I will just speak with doctor, u dont worry," She was about to leave to go to the doctor, her Papa called her back, "Suvi , beta ajaa, mere pass reh, I know its time to go, just be with me." Suvi was crying bitterly saying No papa, don't say this, nothing has happened to u. As Suvi was in tears Her papa kept talking with Ankur, " Ankur Suvi is very good at Tennis, U know when we use to play I would even cheat but than also she won in the end." Suvarna interrupted, "Papa this time u will win the life battle, I am there with u" Her Papa smiled and took deep breath saying , "Ankur she will be straight forward to say everything but when it will come to tell the real things like loving, or just too much hurt than she will hide those things." Ankur was listening carefully, he couldn't understand what to do, Suvarna was crying and her dad smilingly telling about her, he kept smiling listening to his father in-laws words and kept putting his shoulders around Suvarna to console and make her calm. Suvarna's Mom entered the room, Her dad smiled at her, she had tears in her eyes but she was very calm, Suvarna saw her and couldn't sense , she knew her mom was never emotionally strong, she felt why her mom is accepting defeat so soon. Suvarna held her Papa feeling she wouldn't let him go. Suvarna's Papa said, " Suvi, Malini.." he had a smile on his face and he breath his last. Suvarna was shattered, Malini now for the first time broke down at his feet. Ankur had tears filled eyes but he took care of Suvarna. All relatives came in. The final rites took place. Suvarna longest dark night where she said each single memory of her Papa to Ankur. Their relation had grown in this tough time.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey bhoomi aamazing part sweety every thing was really well describe plz cont soon here is a big jappi 4 u 🤗
seasplash thumbnail
hii bhoomi the story is not thik its awesome i seriously liked ur writing flow a lot
and plz plz do write a fan fic on angad and kripa
i would love to read them
and keep writing these kind of stories as well they are refreshing different from the usual concept of fan fics 😳 😳 😳