Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
😭 truly emotional......very heart breaking.....im absolutely over-whelmed ! 😭
juvz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey..
just caught up..beautifully written continue soon..
golu_1677 thumbnail
bhoomi a very emotional part. now Ankur will understand Suvrana as he was thinking she doesnt love hima and he is surely falling in love with suvrana. After wat suvrana father told abt her to Ankur he will realise perhaps she also loves him. waiting for the next part.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

hey bhoomi aamazing part sweety every thing was really well describe plz cont soon here is a big jappi 4 u 🤗

HI jyothi..thanks dear for the big jhappi... 😳it was sweet enough.. u liked this part... chalo next part will be soon and its the last part as well...😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasplash

hii bhoomi the story is not thik its awesome i seriously liked ur writing flow a lot
and plz plz do write a fan fic on angad and kripa
i would love to read them
and keep writing these kind of stories as well they are refreshing different from the usual concept of fan fics 😳 😳 😳

Hi seasplash(whats ur name?)... u seriously liked the story and my flow of writing makes me feel sooo soo touched and happy i cant tellu.. surely ur wish is listed ekdamon top in my list .. if i start writign again i will take that in to account... these r short stpries which i hhave already written n posted to my friends posting here for other friends.. am happ u r enjoyign reading htese.....they r different.. awww so sweet of u to appreciate my work.. 😃thanks so much..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanightingale

hey dii....nice part.....😊
it ws sooo sad 😭 😭 u described suvarna's feelings excellently!!
cont sooooon.... 😊
take care....
luv, Nida...🤗

Hi Nida dear..... yup the part was sad na.. i am glad it came across n tocuhed u ... will post the last part just in few secs...😃

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: juvz

hey..
just caught up..beautifully written continue soon..

thanks for ur appreciation.. will post the last part soon

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

bhoomi a very emotional part. now Ankur will understand Suvrana as he was thinking she doesnt love hima and he is surely falling in love with suvrana. After wat suvrana father told abt her to Ankur he will realise perhaps she also loves him. waiting for the next part.

Hi Golu dear...Golu u r gettign to the story soon..😃ya somethign like this will happen.. and also few more things.. Dil ki baatein... there has to many dil ki baatein which have to come out na.. they will in the last part of this story which i will post soon....

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part VI (last part)

When Suvarna was at her mother's house along with Ankur who did all the arrangements. Aunty was alone and Suvarna in no position to do anything due to the shock of her father's demise. She went through sleepless nights. She knew if Ankur would not have been therewith her she would never come out of the tragedy. Ankur once asked her mother why uncle didn't tell about his disease to anyone. Suvarna who was standing next to him was eager to listen.
Malini: Suvi, come n sit here beta. Ur Papa and Mama have hurt u lots of times na.
Suvarna just said," No Maa…."
Malini: Ankur beta, Suvi's Papa was suffering from the aliment of liver from past 4-5 years. When he got to know after a check up it wasn't very serious, we thought all will be well. He at that time felt that Suvi should be settled in her life even though at that time his life wasn't in danger but in his heart he felt times may not turn as they feel. It was at that time we in hurry thought of getting Suvi married though we knew her aspirations were to work, get to tour the world, study and get the highest position in a Big Agency. She was into sports and traveling. We realized after few proposals that Suvi was not getting any match. Her Papa health was affected he never let me tell Suvi, she was at her work place or on her trips. Her Papa felt who will care for her after him. A lot of the money saved was spent in his medicine, injections. Soon the liver ailment affected the kidney as well the condition wasn't improving, he was so upset that he made me stop her to go to trips, made her to settle at home cooking. I knew we were forcing her to do. She did it all without complaining. Our daughter gave all her earnings to us but the money flowed like water in the treatment and the checkups, X rays. We didn't have money .We used up her salary along.
Suvarana : Maa why didn't u tell me.
Malini: Papa took promise, he knew u would never leave us to get married knowing he wasn't well. He was searching a supportive family for u. U never had any close friends. He was afraid about ur loneliness in later life. Ur father was ur best friend till now.
Ankur looked at SUvi , thinking she must have gone through so much in those times with family not at all supportive no one to share.
Malini: Ankur when ur proposal came and We saw that u were the perfect match for her. We could feel after both of u spoke u were very happy but Suvi wasn't keen. We had literally forced Suvi to marry u , I still remember we saw her coming towards our room. And Suvi's Papa told me make her to say Yes. I hurt my daughter intentionally so much. I even said an orphan would care more for us …..(she started crying) Hamare Dil ki baat hum nahi bata sakte the…

Suvarna was shocked and she realized her parents did that all intentionally so that she gets settled as there was no future with them. She cried, and hugged her mom and said.. "Mom I can understand how much hurt u both were while saying those words, I can feel Papa did this just for my secure future… Mama I am so lucky I have such wonderful parents. I would have loved to spend my entire life with u both, taking care of Papa when he needed me in his difficult phase. But Papa didn't give me that opportunity he pampered me all his life..and those 4 years were also a part of the love. Aap key dil mey sirf mere liye fikr aur pyaar tha aur hai…
As parents Mama Papa u are the best,
As ur daughter I feel I am the luckiest,
U went through emotional swings financial crisis,
Made my future secure & the loneliness never arises.

Ankur who was stunned to hear all this, realized his mistake, he had very lightly taken the thought of marrying girl after honestly telling he is marrying for Visa, but now he felt how marriage is about families' together. How much trust goes into when parents marry their daughter off? He felt very small in front of this family. A lesson for him to learn in his life. He was Ashamed enough to face his mother in-law which Suvarna sensed.

Back at her in-laws place Suvarna was in better emotional state. Ankur was writing in his diary about the days event and he realized Suvarna's Papa had told that when it comes to emotionally deep Suvarna will never tell her pain. He felt let me know Suvarna's dil ki baat…Suvarna was lying on her bed. Ankur came close to her and said, "Suvi…." Suvarna was surprised and than she had tears.
Ankur: Suvarna sorry, I just tried to call u with love Suvi…not to make u go through that pain… I know Papa called u Suvi..
Suvarna: "No Ankur its ok, Papa is there in every thought even ur habit of writing in diary ….u know my dad also has diary he writes everything in it. I always remembered him when u sat to write ur diary."
Ankur continued:"Suvi, U know we started off as just strangers and got married for selfish reasons, we became good friends, even after Prakrati came into my life again I could just feel u close to me than any one around. I felt our relationship was as beautiful as it can get. I feel proud and happy to be called ur husband. I love u as my wife and plan a future in which we both are together in relationship. Do u feel the same. U want to be with me for the rest of life or my selfishness to marry u and my past love make u not accept this relationship? Be frank Suvi, Do u love me deeply to be with me for rest of my life? (Suvarna thought for a sec, looked into his eyes with serious look and than gave a Huge smile, that realived Ankur's thought)
Suvi: Ankur when we got married though I didn't knew what was the future of the relationship I married under pressure but with that I took destiny that I had to live with u as my husband I never thought as u r just a friend to me. I knew u were everything for me, whether u want it or not. I never showed u those feelings becoz u honeslty told me about ur past and ur feelings in the heart before marriage I accepted it and got married. As ur wife I did possibly everything I could, it for u was friendship, for me I was doing my duty as a wife. I thought of getting u married to Prakrati becoz that's something u wished before marriage. I would be hurt but the truth always was in front of me. The days when I gave u those red roses u never calculated but I did. It celebrated our 100days of marriage. I celebrated it alone I never wanted u to take the burden of hurting me ever if u wanted to leave me. I wanted u to be free from any such responsibilities.
Ankur said with a Huge smile on his face, "Oh God, u celebrated our 100 days after marriage and me who keeps writing per page diary couldn't get the 100th page..Oh my, u love me…didn't u feel even I loved u …I wanted to say but always felt that u are so straight forward and frank u will tell me …I just realized after ur Papa on that day told Suvi will hide if she is emotionally hurt or loves deeply. Suvi had tears again in her eyes, "My Papa knows me very well….he must be there up in the sky blessing both of us." Ankur took her close kissed on forehead and said, "Papa stays in our hearts."
In the morning, Suvarna in the drawing room saw Ankur doing something with the wires. Suvarna asked, "What r u doing here early in the morning?" Ankur replied, "Just checking this time the speaker should not be on…he winked, " Suvarna smiled and blushed… Ankur said, "I never knew u could blush so beautifully and he started taking her close and kissing her cheeks…she said someone will come ..what r doing…leave me…Ankur just held her waist gently bringing her more close, Suvarna heart was beating fast thinking someone may come in the room…Suvarna said with slight smile…hitting him with love…u r stupid…Ankur replied I told u the first day.."I am Ankur"…remember..and she smiled..both were closely wrapped..and family members who entered the room closed their eyes went back into their rooms…thinking there may be some special reason, may be some good news coming.
Uparwale ke ishare par hi khulii yeh sari zajbatein,
Hamari shaadi mey juddi hain kitno ki dil ke baatein.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
😆 family members who entered the room closed their eyes went back into their rooms 😆

lol.......lovely story again !! do continue writing more such short stories 😛