Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏nice part!!

omgggggggggg..........that phone conversation was just too much 😆

Hi Vandu dear.... tumhare chehre par itni hassi ayi yeh dekh ke I am so happy with that scene hehehhe😆 hope u continue to like the story.. :D..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanightingale

hey dii!! 😃
just read the parts... 😊too good... 😆 👏
waiting 4 the nxt part....cont soon...
take care...
Allah Hafiz...luv,Nida 🤗

Hi Nida...aww looks like u reading all the stories written by me.. so sweet of u.. hope u r not gettign bored with them na.. enjoyed reading these parts... will post the next part soon... 😃 take care.. luvd ur jhappi...😳.. Allah hafiz.. give my choti si jahppi to San and take my badiiisi jhappi for urself....

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part III

Ankur went to USA while Suvarna stayed back. After about a month on Ankur's birthday the family decided to send Suvarna there to surprise him. She didn't want to go and disturb Ankur but she knew Ankur parents' n brother had arranged all the tickets everything to give him surprise. She agreed. She reached USA . Suvarna loved to travel so she easily found the house, as she entered rang the bell, Ankur opened the door, on seeing Suvarna he was shocked…..!!! Suvarna tried to enter the house though she could feel Ankur a bit hesitant to move, she saw a lady sitting in the house, Ankur introduced her, " Suvarna she is Prakrati my college friend and Prakrati she is Suvarna my lawfully wedded wife" Prakrati was very beautiful, standing along with Ankur they looked like made for each other. Suvarna knew Prakrati was Ankur's girlfriend who left him years ago. Suvarna excused and went into the room to keep her luggage; Ankur helped her and showed the room, he also told that he met Prakrati at the office building she is working here for the last 4 years. Suvarna was cool about it. Prakrati on the other hand sitting in the main room was thinking Suvarna isn't the right match for Ankur, she is a bit fat, darkish complexion and also her dressing, personality not the way Ankur loves. Suvarna told Ankur how their parents had decided to send her here a day before his birthday as a surprise for him. Ankur's parents called and Ankur n Suvarna were talking with them while Prakrati took their leave.

On Ankur's Birthday there was a grand celebration. All his colleagues and friends working on the project were called. Ankur was also given another prestigious project to start. It was like Ankur's dreams were been fulfilled. In the celebration Prakrati also came she was looking gorgeous in a red gown with a pearl set she was wearing, she was delicate, fair and her hair was silky. She wished Ankur and gave him a costly branded watch. Ankur complimented her that she still looks as lovely as she looked years ago. Prakrati was single and was heading the Manager post in a firm of USA . Suvarna was dressed in Salwar kameez which her in-laws gifted and told her to wore that day. She felt a little left out, Ankur was busy with his team not even realizing to introduce her to anyone. She did it herself and started talking with all.. Ankur realized it later but was smiling as Suvarna had herself started conversation with most of the people in the party.

After the celebration, Prakrati was the last to leave. Suvarna could see Ankur's eyes were still gazing at her beauty. Suvarna gifted him a dairy with a special message on the front page….written…..
"ANKUR CHERISH THE MEMORIES CLOSE TO UR HEART,
MAY THE HAPPIEST MEMORIES COME IN UR PATH,
PEN DOWN UR JOURNEY INTO EACH & EVERY NEW DAY,
EVERY PAGE MAY MARK THE SMILES WHICH CAME UR WAY "
Ankur was very happy to receive this gift; he knew his dairy was finishing off. And that's the closest to him in life, his habit to sum up the day. He hugged her saying thanks and that was the first time, they hugged each other, as they were going their way to their rooms, she just asked him,
Suvarna: Ankur can I ask u something about Prakrati?
Ankur: U can ask. What u want to know?
Suvarna: Why u broke off?
Ankur: Our relationship started when we both were in F.Y.J.C, the college days, she was scared about ragging, she was very delicate, and I protected her always. She had so much warmth. We became friends and later I proposed her and she accepted it. After two years we were in deep love for each other. For 4-4 years our relationship was very serious, we planned to get married and decided to concentrate on careers as well. After college, in our respective works and struggle we didn't get time for each other. She was too disturbed in her family and wanted me to commit by getting married. I wanted time. She started not liking my circle of friends, I didn't mix up with her circle of friends, we started having arguments, some turned violent, I once slapped her that was the end. She broke off with me. I was in love with her, I wanted her back, I went begging as well… She didn't agree. I went into depression; she came to meet me saying Love is about setting each other free. I knew at that time I wanted her to be happy and with myself in depression, no job, no money I felt I should not spoil her life as well. I told her it was fine. She left me. She later married a year later. I couldn't take that as well. It was the toughest phase of my life.
Suvarna: Why did u slap her that time? U don't look like a Rowdy
Ankur(smiled): I was angry, she was traveling with a guy who I hated and in the fit of argument I slapped her when she said few words its her life n....all that blah blah…I know I was really out of my mind, I did apologise but….it was just the relation had enough.
Suvarna: She is single she said…..
Ankur : Ya , she divorced 3years back. She has a kid as well who stays in boarding school.
Suvarna: Howz her nature?
Ankur: Ya, she is sweet, nice, and good. Very charming.
Suvarna: Have u ever kissed her??
Ankur looked at her with question on his face…
Suvarna: What's there to hide….u can tell this too..
Ankur: In a serious relation for more than 5 years…I must have kissed her loads of times….(he said with a slight fear in his heart and face a bit upset)
Suvarna: Hmmm she is very beautiful. U know my friends never talked abut all this. As u r my friend I asked whatever questions came into my mind after looking at both of u. Just saw u both today u both look so good together. Why don't u two get married?
Ankur: Stop it here. I need to have a good sleep.
Suvarna felt why was the need for him to get upset? She felt she said which was quite obvious. Later she thought while sleeping that ya , may be as Prakrati has a kid now so Ankur is in two minds, later she felt or may be as his parents will not let him divorce her.
Ankur on the other hand was angry with Suvarna, he was talking with himself in his room,
Ankur: How could she?  why should I marry Prakrati, just because she came into my life and is a divorce …Suvarna how could you say this?
He later felt very strange….and said to himself.
Ankur: No, isn't it obvious that when I n Suvarna married I told her how much still my first love means to me. Suvarna is my wife only for the world…its obvious she will think like this…but than doesn't she love me even little to feel jealous or insecure or just is it so easy for her to leave me….Oh Ankur what r u thinking why should she love me …Do I love her as my wife….?Why I want that Suvarna should let Prakrati out of my life…and take the special place of my heart…Whatever it be one thing is 100%sure I don't love Prakrati she is beautiful but that beauty doesn't attract me anymore now. I feel nothing in my heart when she comes close to me or even looks into my eyes. Mere Dil ki baatein Suvarna kyun nahi samajhti.

He just wrote in his diary "From here where will my life lead me"…..instead of writing life…he misspell as Wife… "From here where will my wife lead me" ..He read it and just smiled….and went to sleep.
I lost my love but wanted to gain money n fame,
My marriage with U helped and was a planned game,
Thought as just my wife u will stay in the house,
But now my life revolves around u my spouse.
hey nice part..........ahaaa!! ankur feels for suvarna 😳 cool!! 😳
seasplash thumbnail
hiiiiiiiii again awesome story specially the lines which u wrote at the end 😃 😃 😃
superb waiting for the next post 😳 😳
juvz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hie..
am new to the forum..ure stories are nice n short..
i really liked them..waiting 4 the next part..
golu_1677 thumbnail
lovely parts. rest wl comment later a bit busy these days
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasplash

hiiiiiiiii again awesome story specially the lines which u wrote at the end 😃 😃 😃
superb waiting for the next post 😳 😳

Hii Seasplash... happy u r enjoying the stories... u liked the lines.. ya I keep writign in many of my stories these lines which may it more interestign i felt.. and my friends love to read them.. so i put them.... will post next part soon..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: juvz

hie..
am new to the forum..ure stories are nice n short..
i really liked them..waiting 4 the next part..

hiii... U r new to the forum yet u read my story and foudn it interestign enough to reply and appreciatete it makes me really glad.. thanks for ur encaorugment.. keep writing.. hope u enjoyign reading as well.. will post next part soon..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

lovely parts. rest wl comment later a bit busy these days

Hi Golu, hope u r doign well dear... Happy u liked the parts... busy ho..its ok.. phir bhi u makign time to read and reply thats enouhg.. tc